Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Revaluation of the Iraq Dinar Soon to be Traded on Forex DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Revaluation of the Iraq Dinar Soon to be Traded on Forex

4 posters

Go down

Revaluation of the Iraq Dinar Soon to be Traded on Forex Empty Revaluation of the Iraq Dinar Soon to be Traded on Forex

Post by blove Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:07 pm

blove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Revaluation of the Iraq Dinar Soon to be Traded on Forex Empty Re: Revaluation of the Iraq Dinar Soon to be Traded on Forex

Post by drewzdinar Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:29 pm

Isn't this website just someone's blog on how to invest in forex... This is not an actual forex trading site... correct me if I'm wrong...

thank you

drewzdinar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Revaluation of the Iraq Dinar Soon to be Traded on Forex Empty Re: Revaluation of the Iraq Dinar Soon to be Traded on Forex

Post by blove Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:16 pm

You are correct this is not a FOREX trading site!

blove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greyhackle Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:21 pm

This is simple article style Advertising website, anyone anywhere could have put it up in a few minutes.
greyhackle
greyhackle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:27 pm

drewzdinar wrote:Isn't this website just someone's blog on how to invest in forex... This is not an actual forex trading site... correct me if I'm wrong...

thank you

Same question!

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down