Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
6 -  "Who's Stage Is It Anyway?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/17/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
6 -  "Who's Stage Is It Anyway?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/17/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
6 -  "Who's Stage Is It Anyway?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
6 -  "Who's Stage Is It Anyway?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/17/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
6 -  "Who's Stage Is It Anyway?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/17/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
6 -  "Who's Stage Is It Anyway?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
6 -  "Who's Stage Is It Anyway?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
6 -  "Who's Stage Is It Anyway?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
6 -  "Who's Stage Is It Anyway?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
6 -  "Who's Stage Is It Anyway?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
6 -  "Who's Stage Is It Anyway?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
6 -  "Who's Stage Is It Anyway?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
6 -  "Who's Stage Is It Anyway?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
6 -  "Who's Stage Is It Anyway?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
6 -  "Who's Stage Is It Anyway?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/17/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
6 -  "Who's Stage Is It Anyway?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
6 -  "Who's Stage Is It Anyway?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
6 -  "Who's Stage Is It Anyway?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
6 -  "Who's Stage Is It Anyway?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/17/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
6 -  "Who's Stage Is It Anyway?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Who's Stage Is It Anyway?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. 5/17/17

Go down

6 -  "Who's Stage Is It Anyway?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/17/17 Empty "Who's Stage Is It Anyway?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. 5/17/17

Post by Ssmith Wed May 17, 2017 6:29 pm

6 -  "Who's Stage Is It Anyway?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/17/17 UHveRhyrAVYVG

Who's Stage Is It Anyway?

I've been thinking about this question for a little while now, as nay-sayers demand their right to free speech, and to be on the IDC stage. But that begs the question "Who's stage is it anyway?" when you answer this question, you will clearly realize who has a right to it and who does not. It turns out that Free Speech is "By Invitation Only."

The Concert Promoter

I can't help but think about what a concert promoter goes through creating a "Show" that people will want to come and see and pay for. It has to be good and the audience is a VERY IMPORTANT part of the consideration. If the "Acts" (Posters) are not chosen well, the audience does not show up, and the advertising does not pay. So it makes sense that there are important considerations.

#1) The MIX Of Performers

Clearly, if you are putting on a Rock Music show, you have all Rock and Roll bands, or at least bands that are compatible with Rock and roll. Same is true of country music, or Jazz, or even classical. In any give show, the acts have to be "Congruent" or else it DOES NOT DRAW IN THE AUDIENCE.

Can you imagine a Rock and Roll show, after a high powered band leaves the stage, the next act is a classical pianist playing Beethoven? That doesn't work. Never did, never will. That is why TVs have channels, so that people can watch the types of shows or acts that they want to watch. The same is true of Websites. Some specialize in Cooking, others music, others pets, others, growing plants, but no matter the "Channel/Webpage" it has a certain specialty that draws in a certain audience.

Our site here on IDC is no different. We are a positive, enlightening, and informative site. NOT a satire, NOT a dissenters platform, and NOT an end of the World stories venue. It is just for the positive information an posts only.

#2) The Audience Is Earned & Cultivated

Any performer, self help Guru, speaker, etc, cultivates their audiences and over time builds a following. When they take the stage, it is their audience that shows up. It BELONGS TO THEM, AND THEM ALONE. No one else has any right or claim to that audience. How could they? Can you imagine a Rolling Stones Concert, with a packed stadium, or for our friend Heisenberg, a Bono Show. In the middle of the music set, a person runs up on the stage and grabs the mic and start telling that audience that Bono sucks and everything he is saying is wrong. Telling the Audience that he needs to prove himself and he has not done that yet.

Are you kidding me? Who's stage is this anyway? Bono goes to throw this person off his stage (Website) and the person claims the most pathetic argument that has ever been uttered "I have Free Speech!" And if that was not pathetic and telling enough, he says "I have a right to be on this stage and talk to your audience and say bad things about you!" Are you kidding me? But, as stupid as this argument is, we see that VERY SAME one being made here all the time.

#3) Who's Stage Is It Anyway?

To my pathetic and delusional misguided friends, you do have free speech to a point. You can't yell fire in a movie theater unless it is true. There is a big difference between having the right to speak your mind, and having the right to take over someone else's stage. You have the right to go and set up your own webpage, and cultivate and build your own audience and bitch and moan to your heart's delight on your own platform, and stage.

As far as this Platform stage and webpage that Patrick has spent years cultivating and perfecting, you have NO RIGHTS and NEVER DID. The right to speak on this stage comes by invitation only. I GUARANTEE YOU that the concert promoter (Webmaster) who invites Bono to perform (Post) on his stage, DOES NOT invite a heckler to come on stage next who is going to bash Bono. THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN IN THE REAL WORD AND IT IS TIME FOR YOU BASHERS TO GET REAL AS WELL.

To be clear, Free Speech does not mean you have a right to anyone else's stage/platform. It means that you can go and set up your own web page and spend you money and time developing it and then speak all you want.... Will you have an audience for your platform/stage? Who knows and frankly, I don’t care. I only care about this stage and who is invited to speak on it.

#4) Audiences (Funders) Are Fickle

If a concert promoter is not careful about the shows they produce (Put together) they will lose their audiences. You can't invite performers and hecklers to be in the same show, it doesn't work. After a while, the audience stops coming to see the show. That is not to say that there isn't an audience for that, clearly there is. There are plenty of other sites who specialize in ranting, bitching and moaning, whining and complaining. THAT IS WHERE YOU WILL NOT ONLY BE INVITED, BUT YOU WILL BE WELCOMED AS WELL. But, that type of posting, is not welcomed here on Patrick's stage. If Patrick allowed that to continue, the performers (Posters) would stop showing up.

(UP-DATE) By the way, I just got an update on other WebPages on the net. I have heard from my Top sources, that since the Republic's Operation Sand Paper, over 60 websites have come forward (So Far - More expected), turned over the information of their most troublesome posters to the authorities, and have now pledged to no longer allow Cabal Agenda type post on their sites. In fact, not only are they no longer accepting the negative posts, they are actively seeking more positive and informative posts. They have made it clear that they are wanting to support the incoming Republic, and their websites will now be more congruent with that philosophy and Reality. So to the ranters and naysayers, the places where your type of agenda are welcomed are shrinking by the day as the World moves into peace and prosperity.
6 -  "Who's Stage Is It Anyway?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/17/17 Cleardot

#5) The Performers (Posters) Are Fickle

If You think the Audience is fickle, the performers are a million times more fickle. If they get heckled every time they show up (Post), they just stop showing up. I dare say that there is a lot of very important and powerful intel and content that we are NOT getting because they do not want to face the in house hecklers that we have here. I don't give a damn, I just run them over, but not everyone has a Whack-A-Troll mallet like I have.

#6) It Is A Balance

So, in the end, it is a balance between content (Posters) , and audience. You have to ask two questions and then strike a balance between them.

A) Who are the Audience?

B) Who are the Posters?

If you pick the posters, that determines the Audience you will attract, and if you decide on the audience, that determines the Posters you will feature. It is a balance. In this case, when running a web page that is paid for by advertising, the audience is a very important consideration. It all comes down to "Page Views" = income to live on and keep the blog going.

I know plenty of people who tell me that they have just a few people they follow and they read those and then close the IDC webpage. Clearly this is because the rest of the show is not worthy of attention, page views. It would be like a screwed up concert where people watch Bono perform, and then next on stage is a Bono heckler and basher. First that would never happen in real life, and second the audience would get up and walk out. What is the next act/post after that? Who knows the audience has left the house/stadium.

Twisted Logic

Don't even try me on this matter. No amount of twisted logic can validate that the nay-sayers and negative ranters have ANY RIGHTS TO THIS STAGE WHAT SO EVER. NONE! Don't even try.

Can you imagine a Willie Nelson Benefit Concert to help the farmers save their lands, allowing some negative ranter on stage to talk down to the audience and tell them that they don’t know what they are doing and everything that was said about the farmers losing their land was a lie? That would never happen. But that does bring up a very important point "Intent."

Intent

Rock Concerts don't normally have an intent except to have a good time with hard driving music. But if a platform or stage did have an intent, then clearly EVERY single performer (Poster) would need to be in line with that intent. RIGHT? Of course that is right, what else is there?

The intent of this IDC site is to bring important intel, enlightenment and encouragement to the Light Workers of this World, and help raise our vibrations as we head to ascension. IT IS NOT TO DISCOURAGE PEOPLE AND LOWER THEIR VIBRATIONS. Thus the intent of this stage, webpage, is of upmost importance. In that regard, Negative rants, bashers and those who spread fear and doubt, are NOT welcomed here. Clear?

The intent of this Venue, stage, platform website, is to serve the greater good and help humanity raise up in vibration, through wisdom, information, enlightenment, and encouragement. So Be It!

The Bottom Line

The bottom line is that this site had begun to lose its identity by letting negative posters have this stage to promote their own agenda which is incongruent with the intent of IDC. Those days are over. For those who want to rant, and those who want to read the rants, there are other places on the web for you to do so. You are "Free" to go there and speak.

The Free Speech argument? PLEASE! Are you kidding me? Try that one at the next rock concert that comes to town. Rush the stage and climb up on it, grab the mic and start bashing the band and claim free speech and see what happens. OUCH! To be clear YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO THIS STAGE. It is by invitation only, and ranters, complainers and their kind are NOT INVITED.

This is the line in the sand. It is a FIRST BIG STEP into the new World way of thinking. I hope that once the bashers and ranters, and those who have a Cabal agenda of gloom, doom, and doubt, are gone, that we will have new posters who come forth to share their wisdom, intel and encouragement. I dare say that the only posters of merit we have left are those who are tough enough to deal with the ranters and bashers, but why should they have to? That is over now.

People (Posters) are being blocked right now and have been. You know who you are. If your message/post, is congruent with the intent of this site and the audience that Patrick wants to attract, it will be posted, if not, it will be rejected without discussion. Both the performers (Posters) and the audience have to be considered when accepting or rejecting a post. Keep that in mind, if you want to be invited to post here. In the end, and MOST importantly, "Who's Stage Is This Anyway?" Patrick's. End of discussion.

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Signed: One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.

Richard must not be selling many books over at the Zorro website, as it's obvious that he has his sights set on taking over Dinar Chronicles.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

6 -  "Who's Stage Is It Anyway?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/17/17 Empty Re: "Who's Stage Is It Anyway?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. 5/17/17

Post by Ssmith Wed May 17, 2017 9:07 pm

"Freedom Only for Those Controlling the Stage?" by ubiety:

I address this post to "OWK" and those who seek to limit differing points of view within this blog forum, even those offered with civility and reason:

OWK has just today said, "It turns out that Free Speech is "By Invitation Only." While agreeing that direct and overt harm by words (calling out "fire" in a crowded theater, for instance) exceeds the limits of "free speech", OWK explains quite different limitations. Without any distortion or meaning added, it is fair to understand this to grasp the implications for "freedoms" in the near future.

Given a month solid of cries for exclusion of differing views and opinions on this public forum, we now hear from a putative leader of this currency holder contingent that free speech "is by invitation only". Of course, there are several vital questions this "revelation" begs. Who is in control of the invitation? If the invitation is not open to all, mustn't we conclude that "free speech" is, therefore, a privilege to only those invited? Under the control of a person, group, or ideology, is such speech legitimately "free"?

I believe the only rational conclusion is that, here, the use of the term "free" (in conjunction with the word "speech") is a device intended to redefine the centuries long meaning of the term as a political, cultural, and legal concept. In other words, OWK (otherwise a fairly meticulous writer) seems to deliberately use the expression with a "new" and different meaning.

In fact, the "new" meaning of "free speech" (as a privilege granted by a controlling class to those upon whom they choose to bestow favor) is not new at all. Despots have great use for and a long history of just this sort of "free speech". It's a common notion that if one can control what the masses say, certainly publicly, then the behavior and even the thinking of the masses can be "better" subjugated. Outright proscription of opposing views, even if civilly spoken, is within no rational definition of "free". Even passionately spoken opposing views are not even close to the logical basis for "prohibiting harm" as in the classic example of free speech abused and resulting in people trampled by others fleeing a false cry of "fire" in a crowded public place.

It is neither reaching or "new" that the current speech prohibitions comes with the explanation that this is their "house" or (as said today) their "stage". Until these explanations were offered, I think it's fair to say no one reading this blog actually understood that it's a safe haven and protected enclave for new age thinking. Well, until now, if our blog host, Patrick, intends to enforce the wishes of some prolific posters that this blog shall be limited to a strict new age ideology and thinking. That would be a shame, and certainly not reflective of any rational interpretation of "free speech". This is not a U2 concert and OWK is not Bono controlling a stage and choosing to exclude hecklers from stage. I hope it escape no one that anyone with a differing point of view is disparaged as "a heckler".

It is my view that the attempted logic of OWK has reached the style of Orwellian "double-speak" in which "free speech" refers to a privilege granted to citizens - thus, an inversion of meaning. This is not the first time, and certainly will not be the last, where restriction of freedoms by those with a bully pulpit is revealed as a standard operating procedure. In my experience, creative justifications aside, attempting to crush opposing thinking is most often a sign that one's own logic and philosophy cannot survive long in the bright light of an open exchange of ideas.

Freedom, like selfless love, is both fragile and precious. Those who seek to redefine and limit freedom, are really seeking to control it. Freedom controlled is no longer freedom, but is a privilege which can be (and usually is) taken away sooner or later for the convenience of those in control. Freedom only for those controlling the "stage" is actually not about freedom at all - it's a performance.

Where is this leadership leading? And, why is it so aggressively opposed to differing ideas and thinking?

Guard you minds and stay grounded (meaning "mentally and emotionally stable; admirably sensible, realistic, and unpretentious").

I am,

ubiety

P.S. OWK... I have read a few posts referring to "NESARA law", including a recent one which sought to chronicle the "at gun point signed into law" narrative (does that not raise a question in your mind as to validity?). A number of times in posts, you've referred to "natural law" and, in a couple of particular posts, you tried to flesh out the "financial fraud laws" on which you base your warnings against those who say they've not seen reasonable proof of the value of 2008-2009 Zim currency. This is an area of both special interest and experience for me. Since I am under the impression that you have no text of law which you have read for this authority, can you offer all of us the benefit of what you rely on (aside from "your gut") for such certainty of legal meaning and application of unwritten "law"? Thanks in advance.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum