Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
China supports the "Belt and Road" initiative with $ 79 billion I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
China supports the "Belt and Road" initiative with $ 79 billion I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
China supports the "Belt and Road" initiative with $ 79 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
China supports the "Belt and Road" initiative with $ 79 billion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
China supports the "Belt and Road" initiative with $ 79 billion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
China supports the "Belt and Road" initiative with $ 79 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
China supports the "Belt and Road" initiative with $ 79 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
China supports the "Belt and Road" initiative with $ 79 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
China supports the "Belt and Road" initiative with $ 79 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
China supports the "Belt and Road" initiative with $ 79 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
China supports the "Belt and Road" initiative with $ 79 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
China supports the "Belt and Road" initiative with $ 79 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
China supports the "Belt and Road" initiative with $ 79 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
China supports the "Belt and Road" initiative with $ 79 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
China supports the "Belt and Road" initiative with $ 79 billion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
China supports the "Belt and Road" initiative with $ 79 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
China supports the "Belt and Road" initiative with $ 79 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
China supports the "Belt and Road" initiative with $ 79 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
China supports the "Belt and Road" initiative with $ 79 billion I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
China supports the "Belt and Road" initiative with $ 79 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

China supports the "Belt and Road" initiative with $ 79 billion

Go down

China supports the "Belt and Road" initiative with $ 79 billion Empty China supports the "Belt and Road" initiative with $ 79 billion

Post by RamblerNash Sun May 14, 2017 11:09 pm

China supports the "Belt and Road" initiative with $ 79 billion

China supports the "Belt and Road" initiative with $ 79 billion Image

14-05-2017 05:42 PM

The Euphrates -
BEIJING (Reuters) - Chinese President Xi Jinping said his country would provide huge financial support to projects related to the $ 79 billion International Belt and Road Initiative for International Cooperation.

The principle of winning the belt and road project will facilitate the access of major components of industrial production such as capital, human resources and technology to products, resources and joint ventures. They will provide 14 billion and 495 million dollars to the funds, he said. And the Chinese Overseas Development and Import Bank will provide a $ 55.8 billion loan to support the Forum projects.

He said that his country will provide $ 8.7 billion in aid to developing countries and organizations in the road and road initiative. Beijing has worked with about 60 countries under the initiative, and cooperation in projects stretching from China to Europe will increase in the areas of road, sea, air and railways. Security. Pointing out that his country has signed cooperation protocols with more than 40 countries and organizations, and will conclude trade and economic cooperation agreements with more than 30 countries during the forum. Noting that his country's investments in international projects on the sidelines of the initiative of the belt and road exceeded $ 56 billion, and it has established joint economic zones with 56 countries.

The Chinese president said that his country has set up a fund in the field of education in order to enhance civilizational and civilizational communication among the countries participating in the initiative and that it will allocate 10,000 scholarships to the students of the said countries. His country plans to build 50 joint laboratories in countries participating in the road and road initiative, Rehabilitation and training of 5 thousand men learned.

LINK

China supports the "Belt and Road" initiative with $ 79 billion 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum