Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 The Hammer Is About To Drop On DC Elites: Panic Hits After Comey Firing - Report: Susan Rice Demands Immunity I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 The Hammer Is About To Drop On DC Elites: Panic Hits After Comey Firing - Report: Susan Rice Demands Immunity I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 The Hammer Is About To Drop On DC Elites: Panic Hits After Comey Firing - Report: Susan Rice Demands Immunity I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 The Hammer Is About To Drop On DC Elites: Panic Hits After Comey Firing - Report: Susan Rice Demands Immunity I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 The Hammer Is About To Drop On DC Elites: Panic Hits After Comey Firing - Report: Susan Rice Demands Immunity I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 The Hammer Is About To Drop On DC Elites: Panic Hits After Comey Firing - Report: Susan Rice Demands Immunity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 The Hammer Is About To Drop On DC Elites: Panic Hits After Comey Firing - Report: Susan Rice Demands Immunity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 The Hammer Is About To Drop On DC Elites: Panic Hits After Comey Firing - Report: Susan Rice Demands Immunity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 The Hammer Is About To Drop On DC Elites: Panic Hits After Comey Firing - Report: Susan Rice Demands Immunity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 The Hammer Is About To Drop On DC Elites: Panic Hits After Comey Firing - Report: Susan Rice Demands Immunity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 The Hammer Is About To Drop On DC Elites: Panic Hits After Comey Firing - Report: Susan Rice Demands Immunity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 The Hammer Is About To Drop On DC Elites: Panic Hits After Comey Firing - Report: Susan Rice Demands Immunity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 The Hammer Is About To Drop On DC Elites: Panic Hits After Comey Firing - Report: Susan Rice Demands Immunity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 The Hammer Is About To Drop On DC Elites: Panic Hits After Comey Firing - Report: Susan Rice Demands Immunity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 The Hammer Is About To Drop On DC Elites: Panic Hits After Comey Firing - Report: Susan Rice Demands Immunity I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 The Hammer Is About To Drop On DC Elites: Panic Hits After Comey Firing - Report: Susan Rice Demands Immunity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 The Hammer Is About To Drop On DC Elites: Panic Hits After Comey Firing - Report: Susan Rice Demands Immunity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 The Hammer Is About To Drop On DC Elites: Panic Hits After Comey Firing - Report: Susan Rice Demands Immunity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 The Hammer Is About To Drop On DC Elites: Panic Hits After Comey Firing - Report: Susan Rice Demands Immunity I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 The Hammer Is About To Drop On DC Elites: Panic Hits After Comey Firing - Report: Susan Rice Demands Immunity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The Hammer Is About To Drop On DC Elites: Panic Hits After Comey Firing - Report: Susan Rice Demands Immunity

Go down

The Hammer Is About To Drop On DC Elites: Panic Hits After Comey Firing - Report: Susan Rice Demands Immunity Empty The Hammer Is About To Drop On DC Elites: Panic Hits After Comey Firing - Report: Susan Rice Demands Immunity

Post by DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE Fri May 12, 2017 1:33 am

The Hammer Is About To Drop On DC Elites: Panic Hits After Comey Firing - Report: Susan Rice Demands Immunity
May 12, 2017

Susan Duclos

Please visit my website for great information https://www.rabbitholealt.com/

Mike Cernovich dropped a massive bombshell yesterday while guest hosting for Alex Jones at InfoWars, stating that after the firing of FBI Director James Comey, his sources contacted him to reveal that Susan Rice's lawyers have now reached out to the FBI to request immunity, because she is "terrified."

Two points here before we get to the bigger picture and how DC elites are in full-out panic mode after Comey's dismissal.

One- Cernovich was the first to reveal that it was Obama's national security adviser Susan Rice that "unmasked," American citizens names, specifically members of Donald Trump's campaign during the election cycle, and; Two- That members of the media, including Bloomberg News and the New York Times, had the full story but were sitting on it, which was confirmed approximately 14 hours after Cernovich blew the story wide open, when Bloomberg rushed to publish their own article on it the next morning. (ANP reported on both those items here and here)

In early May 2017 it was reported that Rice has refused to testify before Congress about Russian activities during the 2016 election campaign, which brought about an immediate response from South Carolina Rep. Trey Gowdy, who appeared on 'America’s Newsroom' on Fox News, and said "There are other ways to invite people other than via a letter. There are things called subpoenas. You shouldn’t have to use them with a former national security adviser, but if you do, you do."

Rice has not denied she unmasked American citizens names, but she has denied in interviews that it was done for political purposes.

Below, Cernovich asserts that Comey was an "agent of the Deep State," who has been protecting Obama, Huma Abedin and her husband Anthony Weiner, the Clintons, Loretta Lynch, and others, including Susan Rice. Then he drops his bombshell about Rice's lawyers reaching out to request immunity, apparently in exchange for testimony.

The timing here is critical when we consider that if this new revelation is true, Rice's lawyers are scrambling to get an immunity deal in place while the acting director, Andrew McCabe is still in charge, since Comey's firing, as we see a new report from NewsWeek shows that McCabe's time in that position may also be limited because he is also under investigation over the Clinton emails.... meaning if Rice doesn't get her deal now, she may never get one.

Those concerns came after revelations by media outlets, including The Wall Street Journal, that a political action committee affiliated with Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe, who has ties to Bill and Hillary Clinton, contributed almost $500,000 to the 2015 Virginia state Senate campaign of McCabe’s wife, Jill McCabe. (She lost the election.) She also received $207,788 from the Virginia Democratic Party, which is connected to McAuliffe, a Democrat.

Senator Chuck Grassley of Iowa, chairman of the Senate Committee on the Judiciary, wrote a letter to Comey on March 28 expressing concerns about McCabe’s involvement in the Clinton emails matter, given the donations that his wife received. "These circumstances undermine public confidence in the FBI’s impartiality," Grassley wrote.

Listen to Cernovich below before we move on to the absolute hysteria and panic from DC elites since the Comey firing and how that may just have been the beginning, because the hammer is getting ready to drop on all of their heads.

DC ELITES PANIC

While the news of the Comey firing brought about the predictable criticisms from the MSM and the DC elites as with any action, statement or presidential duty Trump makes, the utter scope of the hysteria and ink dedicated to the removal of Comey, which over the last few months has been called for by members of both sides of the political aisle, in indicative of sheer panic.

President Trump tweeted out the following video yesterday, which highlights the amount of times that Democrats bashed Comey, demanded he resign or be fired, claimed they had no confidence in him...the very same people that are now howling in every other headline and interview about him being fired by Trump.

We'll address the most highlighted claim from liberals and the media, which is that President Trump fired Comey because of the "Russia" investigation, which has been denied, emphatically by none other that the acting director of the FBI just this morning during congressional testimony when Senator Marco Rubio asked him point blank if "the dismissal of Mr. Comey in any way impeded, interrupted, stopped, or negatively impacted any of the work, any investigation, or any ongoing projects at the Federal Bureau of Investigations?"

McCabe's reply was "As you know Senator, the work of the men and women of the FBI continues to despite any changes in circumstance, any decisions, so there has been no effort to impede our investigation to date."

Make no mistake, everyone knew that ongoing investigations were still continuing, even those howling and screaming about the firing of a man they have spent months hammering and demanding his resignation, which makes it pretty obvious that there is something beneath it all. Rubio just made sure that it was now public record that McCabe's answer was an emphatic no.

As a side note, I did wonder about the terminology of his answer, rather than just saying no, investigations had not been hampered in any way, he specifically termed it as there has been "no effort to impede our investigation." He wasn't asked if anyone was trying to impede any investigation, he was asked if Comey's termination had negatively affected or impeded any investigations.

So, given the fact that all investigations are still ongoing, and that all that is going to change is that someone else will be put in charge of the FBI, after the Trump administration nominates a replacement and the Senate confirms that choice, it is only logical to wonder why everyone from John McCain, to Democratic politicians, to the establishment media, are completely freaking out. The response to the removal of a man that members of both sides of the aisle, including some media outlets, had been demanding the removal of for months, is completely out of proportion.

Fear. Utter and sheer terror that the Deep State house of cards are now beginning to fall and James Comey was just the beginning.

WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO DISTRACT US FROM?

Perhaps the is the most important question, as well as an explanation of the extreme reaction to Comey's firing, as well as Susan Rice's demand for immunity, if accurate, is what are they trying to distract us from?

To date, every Democrat asked, including former Obama officials, after months of ongoing investigations, starting with the "unmasking" of Americans names by Susan Rice and others in the intelligence community, have said they have seen "no evidence" of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia in regards to the 2016 election.

So why do they keep talking about it? To distract and to deflect.

While we could speculate all day long as to what they are attempting to distract from, and readers should feel free to do so in the comment section, the removal of James Comey is the first step taken to eventually get to those answers, and that folks, is exactly why the DC elites, the mainstream media and the Democrats are all freaking out right now over Trump firing Comey.

THE SWAMP IS BEING DRAINED

Please visit my website for great information https://www.rabbitholealt.com/
DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE
DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

https://www.rabbitholealt.com/

Back to top Go down

The Hammer Is About To Drop On DC Elites: Panic Hits After Comey Firing - Report: Susan Rice Demands Immunity Empty Re: The Hammer Is About To Drop On DC Elites: Panic Hits After Comey Firing - Report: Susan Rice Demands Immunity

Post by the rebel Fri May 12, 2017 10:34 pm

excellent article and true but sadly many on here have no clue or do not comprehend or could care less

the rebel

Back to top Go down

The Hammer Is About To Drop On DC Elites: Panic Hits After Comey Firing - Report: Susan Rice Demands Immunity Empty Re: The Hammer Is About To Drop On DC Elites: Panic Hits After Comey Firing - Report: Susan Rice Demands Immunity

Post by DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE Sat May 13, 2017 1:07 am

I think the U.S. citizenry is being afflicted by a sort of mass insanity at the moment. There are no good outcomes if this continues. As a result, I feel compelled to provide a voice for those of us lost in the political wilderness. We must persevere and not be manipulated into the obvious and nefarious divide and conquer tactics being aggressively unleashed across the societal spectrum. If we lose our grounding and our fortitude, who will be left to speak for those of us who simply don’t fit into any of the currently ascendant political ideologies? That's why I'm doing what I'm doing
DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE
DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

https://www.rabbitholealt.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum