Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Teen killed by San Diego officers left suicide note I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Teen killed by San Diego officers left suicide note I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Teen killed by San Diego officers left suicide note I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Teen killed by San Diego officers left suicide note I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Teen killed by San Diego officers left suicide note I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Teen killed by San Diego officers left suicide note I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Teen killed by San Diego officers left suicide note I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Teen killed by San Diego officers left suicide note I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Teen killed by San Diego officers left suicide note I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Teen killed by San Diego officers left suicide note I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Teen killed by San Diego officers left suicide note I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Teen killed by San Diego officers left suicide note I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Teen killed by San Diego officers left suicide note I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Teen killed by San Diego officers left suicide note I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Teen killed by San Diego officers left suicide note I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Teen killed by San Diego officers left suicide note I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Teen killed by San Diego officers left suicide note I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Teen killed by San Diego officers left suicide note I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Teen killed by San Diego officers left suicide note I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Teen killed by San Diego officers left suicide note I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Teen killed by San Diego officers left suicide note

Go down

Teen killed by San Diego officers left suicide note Empty Teen killed by San Diego officers left suicide note

Post by Ponee Tue May 09, 2017 9:52 am

Teen killed by San Diego officers left suicide note BBATJMM

© The Associated Press People gathered at Torrey Pines High School on Sunday, May 7, 2017, in San Diego, near a memorial for a 15 year-old student that was shot and killed by police in the parking lot the day before. (K.C. Alfred /The San Diego…
SAN DIEGO — A 15-year-old boy killed by police after pointing a BB gun at them wrote a suicide note indicating he planned to have officers shoot him, authorities said Monday.

Lt. Mike Holden said police found the suicide note in the Torrey Pine High School student's jacket and it indicated he planned to call police so he would be shot and killed.

Police say the boy called 911 at 3:27 a.m. Saturday to ask officers to check on the welfare of an unarmed boy in front of the school.

When two officers arrived, they spotted a youth in the front parking lot. As they got out of their patrol cars, he pulled a gun from his waistband and pointed it at an officer, police said.

The officers drew their guns and repeatedly ordered him to drop the weapon. But instead, he began to walk toward an officer, ignoring the orders, police said.

The department said in a statement that both officers feared for their safety and fired, hitting the teen several times. They performed first aid and called paramedics. The teen was pronounced dead at a hospital.

The gun was found to be a "semi-automatic BB air pistol," according to police.

Investigators determined the teen made the 911 call.

The officers, one a 28-year veteran of the San Diego department, and the other a four-year veteran, were wearing body cameras.

Police didn't release the teen's name because of his age. He lived with his family in the affluent neighborhood near the coast.

The San Dieguito Union High School District said in a statement that it was sending a crisis-response team to the campus Monday to support students, staff and parents.

Superintendent Eric Dill said in a letter on the district's website that "our hearts go out to the student, his family, and his friends."

"This is a difficult time for the family and we need to let them mourn," Dill said in the letter.

Dill added that the district will strive to maintain the daily routine while offering support to people.

In October, police in South Los Angeles fatally shot a 16-year-old boy who pointed a fake gun at officers. The teen had used his cellphone to call 911 to report a man with a gun.

Police say it turned out to be a replica with an orange tip that had been painted black. The teen left a farewell note to his family.

By JULIE WATSON, Associated Press

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/teen-killed-by-san-diego-officers-left-suicide-note/ar-BBATifW?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum