Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi forces continue their incursion into western Mosul I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi forces continue their incursion into western Mosul I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi forces continue their incursion into western Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi forces continue their incursion into western Mosul I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi forces continue their incursion into western Mosul I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi forces continue their incursion into western Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi forces continue their incursion into western Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi forces continue their incursion into western Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi forces continue their incursion into western Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi forces continue their incursion into western Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi forces continue their incursion into western Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi forces continue their incursion into western Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi forces continue their incursion into western Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi forces continue their incursion into western Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi forces continue their incursion into western Mosul I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi forces continue their incursion into western Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi forces continue their incursion into western Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraqi forces continue their incursion into western Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraqi forces continue their incursion into western Mosul I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraqi forces continue their incursion into western Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraqi forces continue their incursion into western Mosul

Go down

Iraqi forces continue their incursion into western Mosul Empty Iraqi forces continue their incursion into western Mosul

Post by RamblerNash Mon May 08, 2017 8:22 pm

Iraqi forces continue their incursion into western Mosul

Monday, May 8

Iraqi forces continue their incursion into western Mosul X1057858.jpg.pagespeed.ic.m_hbdUNKH9

BAGHDAD - Iraqi forces continued their incursion into the western part of the city of Mosul from the northern axis, and since the new offensive, several neighborhoods have been restored from state control. Since January, Iraqi forces have been battling to regain control of the western side of the country's second city. "Federal Police Divisions ... and Armored Brigade 34, the Ninth Armored Division, liberated the first Hormat district in the right-hand coast of Mosul and lifted the Iraqi flag over the buildings," Lieutenant General Abdul Amir Yarallah, commander of operations for Yaninwa, said in a statement. Iraqi forces announced Saturday they would regain control of the neighboring neighborhood of Musheiref, northwest of Mosul. The opening of the new front comes after the operations slowed down from the southern axis as Iraqi forces arrived in the old city where the streets are very narrow and the buildings are adjacent to which the military can not pass. With the advance of the security forces, the extremists have become under intense pressure in their strongholds in a limited number of neighborhoods on the western side of Mosul. Iraqi forces began backing a large-scale operation on Oct. 17 to back the entire city of Mosul, the country's last-largest militant stronghold.

LINK

Iraqi forces continue their incursion into western Mosul 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum