Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
8 - 5/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
8 - 5/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
8 - 5/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
8 - 5/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
8 - 5/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
8 - 5/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
8 - 5/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
8 - 5/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
8 - 5/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
8 - 5/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
8 - 5/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
8 - 5/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
8 - 5/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
8 - 5/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
8 - 5/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
8 - 5/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
8 - 5/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
8 - 5/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
8 - 5/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
8 - 5/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

5/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

8 - 5/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 5/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Mon May 08, 2017 9:27 am

Guru TerryK: GOT A CALL, ANOTHER SOURCE...SAID IT WILL BE GOING DOWN THIS WEEK...NO LATER.

HEARING THAT THERE IS NO NEGATIVE THINGS OUT THERE IN THE WORLD AT THIS TIME TO HURT OUR INVESTMENT...THINGS ARE STILL LOOKING GREAT.

Guru BGG:   there is a whole lot going on right now...there is a MASSIVE power struggle taking place and there will be lots of turmoil...this is good for us. As it was 3 months ago - we had little or no chance unless Maliki agreed to come to the table on his previous agreements. If he did (or implied he would) - that would be a much different story. As we see now - he had no intention. Dr Shabibi has clearly laid out the requirement of a "partnership" government (checks and balances) as a pre-cursor to any change in monetary value. 

Things that will signal an RV...Maliki announcing the three remaining Ministers currently being run by "proxy" (as in him), the announcement of the NCSP policy board and some type of Executive order or decree honoring Article 140. A pardon for Al-Hashemi and a public apology to Deputy PM Al-Mutlag would go a long way as well. However, short of these things it is a very distinct reality the opposition will move towards a vote of "no confidence" against PM Al-Maliki. How quickly can this happen? At this point, probably very quick. There seems to be a general agreement in place to "appoint" Ibranim Al-Jaafari as an "interim" PM and head up a "care-taker" government until the next elections. The consensus looks good.  If they actually put him in - I predict he will act very quickly and things will move forward at a rapid pace.

For Maliki to survive politically he needs to announce those 3 Ministers as quick as he possibly can. He needs a decree that says they are implementing article 140...he could do all those things very quickly. The holiday is not an issue. They can call an emergency session and remove Maliki no problem.   I think Jaafari is the best pick for the interim PM. There was an  important meeting today and Maliki was not invited. Allawi was asking the National Alliance to go ahead and pick their candidate.  I don't see this thing going too much farther. It could be over fairly quickly.

Guru SWFloridaGuy: The Erbil agreement isn't really fully constitutional...Iraqi politicians are going to try to find a solution during this parliamentary holiday that lasts up until June 14th. We all know that Maliki received a 9-point ultimatum letter from Barzani, Allawi, Nujayfi, Sadr and then sent it to Jaafari. The message it contains is very clear: Maliki has 15 days to adhere to the demands of its contents or he will be sacked...this ultimatum clearly states that unless there is complete adherence to these principles the Shia alliance move to withdraw the confidence of Maliki's government and form a new one. The only out Maliki appears to have would be to say, ok fine I will "adhere" but only to what is constitutional while still maintaining the position that parts of Erbil are not constitutional. In that case this could drag out a little further. 

Maliki wants a new electoral commission and to get that he needs allies. Tariffs are set to go into effect in June and there is already talk that they may have to delay them until July. The noose around Maliki is tightening and if he wants to stay in power he needs to start compromising. He needs to come to some agreement on power sharing. Even though that may strengthen his opposition, it is what's required to stave off a no-confidence vote. 

This is in Iraq's hands and is also a very critical time for us in this investment. The RV is not in the banks as some...have claimed for over a year now. Right now our focus should be on what direction Maliki decides to take this. He may decide to implement all terms of Erbil as he promised he would or he may stand behind former statements he's made questioning it's Constitutionality. If he does fight this than we are looking at a no confidence vote and a short delay. If not than we will finally see the power sharing agreement implemented, followed by a National Meeting which should free up Shabibi and the CBI to implement phase 2 of their currency reform project. Upon that time and in accordance with the IMF and World Bank's approval and instruction, they will send the adjusted rate to the BIS.  From there it will be released to all central banks around the world and will appear live simultaneously around the globe.

The only way for Iraq to re-enter the world stage again as an economic leader, not only regionally but globally, and accomplish all the goals they have as a nation is to move ahead with phase 2 of their currency reform project. The CBI is waiting on the previously mentioned issues to be resolved. When a resolution is reached, Shabibi will give the green light to complete the reforming of their currency, introduce the LD's, remove the zeros from the nominal value, raise the exhange rate and then....GAME OVER!!

Guru Poppy3:   We're gonna see this RV very soon now.  I am absolutely convinced that some things like the HCL and tariffs laws being a prerequisti for the RV.  The Erbil power sharing is important and something they definitely need.  Shabibi also has said give me a complete GOI.  They need the 3 ministers seated and up until now they have only been filled by interim positions.  Shabibi want stability and a functioning government for the long term.  The tariff law is still set for June 1st and they are having a meeting about it tomorrow morning.  I don't see them postponing that.  The WTO will not take Iraq until they have an RV.  That was stated last December that when they RV'd their currency it will be internationally tradeable and at that point they will have full accession and no longer be guest members

Guru BellaGrits:    ONCE AGAIN, I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT BEING IN THE ROOM EARLIER. I HAVE BEEN ON MANY CALLS, AND LET ME ADD, THEY WERE VERY POSITIVE AND PRODUCTIVE CALLS REGARDING THE RV.  WITH GREAT RESTRAINT, I WILL TELL YOU WE ARE WALKING A FINE LINE ON WHAT WE CAN/CANNOT SAY. PLEASE BE CONFIDENT OUR BANKS ARE IN CONTROL..

.NO WORRIES WHAT SHABBS OR MALIKI ARE DOING AT THIS POINT IN THE LEAST--MANY BANKS HAVE BEEN ADDED AS YOU MAY BE AWARE FOR CASHOUTS...NO WORRIES FOR YOU GETTING TO THE BANK IN A MAD RUSH...

WRITE OUT YOUR PLAN, AND FOLLOW YOUR PLAN....REMEMBER APPTS APPEAR THE WAY THEY ARE GOING.... IF AT ALL POSSIBLE, TRY TO HAVE YOUR ACCT OPEN PRIOR TO CASHOUT...IF NOT AFFORDABLE, THEY CAN DO THIS--MAKE THEM AWARE BEFORE YOU GET THERE.

PLEASE CARRY PAPERS ON THE DODD-FRANK ACT AND INSIST YOUR MONEY GO THERE OR HAVE OTHER INSURANCE WHILE DETERMINING HOW YOU WILL INVEST...

TAKE PROPER ID (2 FORMS, ONE PHOTO)....MOST OF ALL, PLEASE USE YOUR MONEY WISELY....SUPPORT YOUR COUNTRY--OUR COUNTRY.... YOU KNOW THE SAFE PLACES TO INVEST, BUT I ENCOURAGE YOU TO INVEST WISELY IN REBUILDING A STRONG AMERICA...THIS IS OUR LAST BEST SHOT, PEEPS.

Guru DinarWishes:  Things are coming out in the banks as a Mis-Information campaigns...Internal memos and other such Items of interest...Its funny how they want to keep this from their own employees...Reminds me of Kuwait...Kuwait was devistated by their RV as they told everyone in country about it...So, they lost ALL of the Imported Labor since they were now rich...Guess thats the reason for all the Scam intel being put out...I love the Smoke cause where there is Smoke there is Often FIRE!!!

Guru ArizonaHeat:   we have no direct idea when this will all take place. We have several different sites that have finally stopped with the day to day claims of an ASN RV.  I, myself am looking at the world financial situation, the final details in Iraq being wrapped up and how the governments will best prosper over foreign currency reserves. The only thing I can say for sure without hesitation is that the Iraqi Dinar is a real investment, it is going to take place and someday soon we will all be able to enjoy the hundreds of dreams we have all dreamt in reference to our new found wealth.

Guru Purplehelmet:   Please Know that all is done and any talk about needing the NC [National Conference] in order to RV is not true.  NC is all done and the announcements are waiting on the release of the RV - NOT the other way around. You will see announcements of the NC just before, during or after the RV has been released.  Has NOTHING to do with Iraq.  

Guru Vic1:   All is GOOD, we will see the REAL DEAL here before Long!   I will not go into depth on Maliki...this guy has done HIS job...He is in My opinion...No LONGER NEEDED!!!  IMHO...The RV..SHABS has said...is when?  POLITICAL Stability...Security STABILITY, and Monetary Stability...Meaning SHABS...will and stopped...Counterfeiting!!!  I believe this WEEK tells the " TALE OF THE TAPE" - OLD BOXING VERBAGE!!!

Guru Blaino:  our banking people seem to think there might be ....... Something forthcoming this MORNING.... And, like mom always said the early bird gets the fresh coffee!

Guru BWM:  I feel really good about things... some things are not exactly clear but the information is such that I can determine what I believe.  When you see the RV, THEN you can start looking for 7.  

Guru Jonnywg:  Bank screens are going crazy with change...no numbers, old numbers...0000.00 all sorts.

There is a massive amount of information coming from the Banking Industry in re to the RV ...If we get information different from what we have presented ...it will be posted here at Intel4U first. We are close to reality --

I know you are ready ...Just remember it is your job and responsibility to support America ...It is your job to invest in companies, to invest in jobs, and to take risks in doing so as well as it is your goal to make a profit on those risks ...

I will personally be here to assist you and advise you as I can on any project … Please be the fearful leaders you can be, and let's rebuild America togethe

Guru Bulldog75:  ANYONE WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN A QUIZ?  "DINAR TRIVIA":

OK; HERE IS THE QUIZ/QUESTION. ITS ONLY ONE QUESTION. YOU EITHER SCORE 100% OR ZERO. SO BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR ONE ANSWER. OK?

SETTINGS GOES LIKE THIS: THE RATE IS POSTED AND NOW YOU ARE SET TO GO TO THE BANK SOMETIME REAL SOON. WE KNOW THAT ONE IS NOT GOING TO PLACE ALL THEIR MONEY INTO USA CURRENCY. SO THERE ARE OTHER COUNTRIES CURRENCIES TO CONVERT OUR CASH INTO. WE ALL KNOW THAT 'CHINA' IS ONE OF THE FOREIGN CURRENCIES TO CONVERT INTO; THAT IS THE

CHINESE YUAN. THATS ONE OF THE BEST. SO THE QUESTION IS : WHAT ARE THE OTHER NINE CURRENCIES THAT MIGHT BE CONSIDERED INVESTING INTO; NAME ONLY ONE AND LETS SEE HOW MANY CORRECT ANSWERS WE GET. READY SET, GO

OK;NOW U GOT TO SEE OTHERS ANSWERS. THE DAY HAS COME AND YOU ARE IN FRONT OF YOUR BANKER. AND HE POPS THE QUESTION; WHAT 5 CURRENCIES DO YOU WANT TO TRANSFER YOUR CASH-IN PROCEEDS INTO: WE KNOW CHINA YUAN IS ONE OF THEM. OK. WHAT ARE THE OTHER FOUR CURRENCIES YOU WILL PLACE YOUR MONEY INTO. STAY AWAY FROM THE ANSWER OF "BRICS'. LIST FOUR OTHER COUNTRIES BY YOUR NAME. READY SET AND GO.

OK. MODS WILL HAVE TO SCORE THIS AND FIND THE A+ STUDENTS. I WILL LIST THE TOP 10.

THESE ARE ALL IN, IMHO, ORDER. #1 cHINESE YUAN/RENIMBI. ITS ONE IN THE SAME. ITS A MONSTER CURRENCY. BEST IN THE BUSINESS, IMHO.

#2: AUSTRALIAN....

#3: CANADIAN

#4 HONG KONG DOLLAR

#5 INDIA RUPEE

#6 NORWAY

#7 SWEDEN

#8 UK

#9 NEW ZEALAND

AND THE LAST

BUGLE PLEASE. DRUM ROLL.............

#10 SWISS FRANK

I WOULD DEFINITELY LEAN TOWARD THE FIRST FIVE.  IMHO  YOU FILTER. YOU DECIDE. FAIR AND BALANCED. THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING.

I SUGGEST KEEPING 5-10% IN USA DOLLARS.   IQD AND DONG ARE STRONG. GOOD AND READY.

I WOULD PICK MY TOP 5 AND SPREAD THE MONEY. WAIT 3 MONTHS FOR ANY MAJOR INVESTMENTS. A NEW HOME AND CAR ARE FINE IMMEDIATELY. MARKETS WILL WOBBLE 10-20%.   RENTAL PROPERTIES ARE GREAT........BUT CAUTION: BUY THE PROPERTY THRU YOUR NEW FORMED TRUSTS.  WE BUY NOTHING IN OUR NAMES! DO IT THRU THE TRUSTS PLEASE.   NO MERCEDES. DEAD GIVE AWAY.   LEXUS IS MY PICK IS250 WITH BIG 6 CYLINDER.   MY CURRENT AUTO GOES UP TO 150MPH ON THE SPEEDOMETER.

GOD HAS PROVEN, HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS THE ANSWER TO THE RATE, DATE, TIME.  EVERYONE ELSE HAS BEEN WRONG. WE SIMPLY PATIENTLY WAIT. OUR TIME IS NIGH. THANKS FOR BEING HERE TONIGHT. I LOVE YOU ALL. THANKS FOR YOUR KIND SPIRIT, HOSPITALITY, AND BLESSINGS. GOOD NIGHT TO ALL. THANKS TO ALL MODS. WE WAIT FOR CHOCOLATE CHIPS FROM D7.

Guru SoonerPatriot:  Go-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-od Mo-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-orning! Just a fly-by this morning to say hello and tell you how much you all mean to me personally. I’m still working today on post RV business. IMO, all that’s left is a timing issue.

I’ve been listening to everyone talk about safety, and like them I’m worried about your safety during exchange. But they’ve missed an important facet of the security risk we all face.

I want you to know I’ve been reassured by my banking sources that they are on high-alert for your safety. So I don’t want you to be paranoid, just watchful and aware of what’s going on around you.

Guru JoseyWales:  Good morning all………here we sit another day waiting for our RV. I am taking a new approach while we wait for the conclusion of this amazing, but crazy ride.

Maybe it is a good idea to think back to the days when we first got involved in this investment……why we invested in something that seemed so bizarre as a currency in a war torn country such as Iraq……….

For most of us, it was the dream of a better life….a dream of helping our loved ones….a dream of making a difference in our own lives, so that we could be in a position to helping so many……Every dollar that we invested, truly helped stabilize the value of the IQD, so we are all part of history in this huge undertaking.

First, let’s pray for the USA, our Soldiers, and their families that gave so much, and continue to give. None of this would even be possible if not for them. Then let’s pray for the Iraqi people, so that they can soon have a better life, with standards that we all expect in a civilized world. We are truly the new pioneers….Investing in something that will help build a more stable and peaceful world…….

Guru Generals64:  you never know about when the information comes from the diffrent sources. You must rmember a lot of sources are from Europe and today was May Day...European Holiday

hey...if it were to come tonight how many would be ready for it?....Just how hard would it be to go to sleep....I know the Banks have told us they would be there 24/7  guaranteed but, where's thier number?...What do I wear?/ cutoffs and flip flops...OMgf...what to do...OUCrazy...help me...

OK...then all my preaching about preparation has gone into effect...Would you guys save me a place in line????  .I think those that want to should all meet in Destin, Florida at the Holiday Inn on the Beach and "brainstorm " about our future and future investments...

I talked with a European Banker about the finances and what to expect etc....He told me to Dinar will be used for "oil Credits"...and explained that to me...and then i asked "where is all the money coming from?"....  He reminded me of the Burk Burnett, Texas oil fields in the teens and how many people became instant millionairs over it....He even told me how people laugh and told the invetors they would being "Hood winked".....

Now, come forward amost 100 years and think about it...A Million in some poor farmers hands back then was a whole lot.....whole lot...Ten million in some poor farmers hands will be a whole lot....it's the sign of the times....the guy told me tht our Oil field is simply located in Iraq........"MAKE ANY SENSE?"

Guru Delta:  DELTA also talk about getting out of chat 7 right NOW on TV today in IRAQ

DELTA sees it as everyone is happy , chapt 7 issue is resolved , shabbs to move on currency, the people see that they are going to start to make money finally, Pres O just signed EO to control US money going to Iran and syria, but not IRAQ

DELTA when shabbs was in switzerland he signed off on deal to release very large amount of money to go to IRAQ to handle the REVALUE OF THE DINAR , the money is in IRAQ NOW !!!!!!

Guru Randy Koonce:  What not to look for:  Parliament – all’s been done and it doesn’t matter to us.  All that has to happen is an announcement…the Strategic Council and Ministers. Watch them and Maliki and get our eyes off the bank screens are flashing. 

You don’t have to worry about….Okie calls…starting off at $7-8 and now it’s up to $42.  It hasn’t happened yet.  We’re looking for specific governmental items to take place.  People say they haven’t seen anything like this…you have.  We haven’t seen the budget here and it’s not going to happen.

Is it going forever?  No.  Are we close? Yes  -- don’t know how close.  Talabani has got to come out and say we’re going to have a NC …and I don’t know why.  As soon as he announces to call for the NC we’re done with this thing. 

A couple people have caught on that if we get our eyes on things that don’t matter….like we were given the ability to invest in Iraq – Resolution 13303 – they don’t need it when Ch. 7 is lifted.  They say they want to do that on the 15th or so…Kuwait said they’ve done everything to be lifted so what’s all that’s left?  Not until they see the Strategic Council and Ministers because Shabibi wants to see a fully formed government.

Parliament doesn’t matter…everything that has to be done has been done….we’re waiting for the announcement…they’ve approved everything.  They just have to make it LAW….it has to be in the public eye to come out and announce the NM in public and they’ll be an announcement.

The things we’re looking at are political things because Maliki has to give up power…he’s been given an ultimatum and runs out on the 17th.  Sadr wants to make sure it’s done before the 13th…that’s not that many days.

If  Maliki gets by…how? He has no money but he can still not do it and force the political parties to no confidence.  If he feels like they don’t have the kahonies he can just sit and wait.  He could drag it out, but I don’t think he will….

we’re in pretty good shape if he wants to go on with the NC and there’s multiple things to get this thing running.  I feel very good where we’re at, and would feel better if we saw the NC.  Could we see it this week?  We sure could…it’s 12 midnight tomorrow…but any day after that is a really good week. 

Each day that goes by in the next 2 weeks is a better day with more stress on Maliki, pushing him, saying to get things done, and have a NC….get it all together and we’ll be fine.

It doesn’t make anything until we see it in the public…why? The public will become law if it’s in the public…I want to stress that a whole bunch. You’re not going to miss this….you’ll see it on Fox and CNN…Iraq has a new government.

PTR Member Bambi123 Bank Story:  RV is to happen this week, I have an appointment to cash in!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have spoken to two branch managers from two different banks. And I was told the same thing.

the RV will take place this week between  today Tuesday May 8th, and Thursday May 10th

I have gotten my info from two banks in Tennessee. #1 Bank ***** **** , and number two #2 ************* ***** *****. I have an appointment to cash in my Dinar Friday May 11th

3S's Member 21milliondinar Bank Story:  I went in to a random WF branch and asked to speak with the wealth manager. I actually went to three different branches. At the first two I was told the wealth manager was not in. The third branch told me "he is in a wealth managers summit meeting today."

I then went in to speak with a back office lady who I was referred to after briefly speaking with another back office person. Both of them actually sat in on the meeting. At first they both denied any involvement of WF and gave the usual canned answer with regard to non interest bearing accounts and Dinar etc.

But after learning how much Dinar I have I was told... "we want to do whatever we can to work with you to meet your needs." The lady gave me her card and asked if she could speak personally with the internationall foreign exchange dept. and give me a call back. She indicated it would be today for sure.

In a couple hours later she called me back and said... "when you see our website update then we will be able to speak with you further about this matter."

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum