Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

WSOMN Sunday Drama 5/7/17 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

WSOMN Sunday Drama 5/7/17

4 posters

Go down

WSOMN Sunday Drama 5/7/17 Empty WSOMN Sunday Drama 5/7/17

Post by Ssmith Mon May 08, 2017 8:33 am

Sunni Daze
INFORMATION FROM ADMIN

GREETINGS TO THE WSOMN ROOM. TALKED TO ADMIN THIS MORNING AND HE WANTED ME TO ASSURE YOU THAT ALL IS WELL.

HE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IS BUSY ANXIOUS AND FRUSTRATED. LIKE SO MANY OF YOU HE TOO HAS A JOB A FAMILY AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO ATTEND TO  THAT REQUIRES  HIS TIME OH HE HAS GRAND CHILDREN TOO. WSOMN Sunday Drama 5/7/17 Smile

THIS ROOM IS A GREAT PLACE TO VISIT SHARE IDEAS AND GATHER ANY INFORMATION OR SHARE INFO YOU HAVE. PLEASE DO NOT DEMAND OR REQUEST THAT ADMIN NEEDS TO BE HERE TO HELP THE ROOM. JUST THAT FACT THAT HE HAS CREATED THIS ROOM SHOULD BE HELP ENOUGH AND HAS NOT COST ANY ONE HERE A PENNY TO BELONG EVEN THE MODS.

YOU HAVE SEEN THE INTEL BECOME LESS AND LESS AND I THINK THAT IS GOOD NEWS."NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS" HOW MANY WAYS AND TIMES DO YOU SAY THE SAME THING.

MANY TIMES AT WORK HE WILL CHECK ON THE CHAT BUT TO CALL HIM OUT OR SAY HE IS LURKING IS NOT TRUE HE IS WORKING. PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL OF HIS TIME AS WELL AS OTHER THAT SERVE IN THE ROOM

THIS IS WHAT I GOT THIS MORNING IN HIS OWN WORDS
HAVE A GREAT DAY
SUNNI

WSOMN Sunday Drama 5/7/17 Avatar?id=1605507&m=75&t=1463489266
The Actual "process" however must be 'filled-to-the-brim' with boring details and approvals and paper-shuffling, inside each sovereign nations beurocracy...fwiw

again - just my lowly opinion. I am however ENCOURAGED by the true fact that the political realm is indeed subject to the whims of the ptb behind the scenes. THAT is who I'm convinced is the real 'hold-up' of the GCR

OR IMO... MAYBE WE ARE ALL OVER GUESSING THIS ... WE CAN SPECULATE TILL THE COWS COME HOME.. ITS GOING TO HAPPEN RIGHT IN FRONT OF US, I DONT WANT TO MISS IT LOL

I think a REAL question (deserving of an answer) is not 'WHAT is the holdup now'? Or even 'WHO'. The real question (imo) is 'Why are THEY delaying? What do they want to see happen ' so bad they are putting the brakes on again? A future law? Yet Another Elected Official? WHY are they waiting? why why why

LOL... WHO SAID IT WAS BEING HELD UP ?????

avon I did...who said it isn't?

The proof is it is NOT done...that's my point' I'm just thinking out loud

WOO GLAD YOU SAID THAT.... OK SO I WON'T LISTEN NOW OK.... LOL

God KNOW in 12 years they HAD TO have had "time" to accomplish ALL that needed done! Huh?

OH SRY I THOUGHT I HEARD YOU SAY SOMETHING LOL …
ONCE.. YOU KNOW IM JOKING WITH YOU RIGHT ...

It's HARD to listen to "alternative" thought - however honest it is presented. I can honestly say I believe the Who have a "reason(s)" WHY they are delaying

BUT YOU HAVE TO ADMIT.... WE HAVE MORE DONE AND SUCCESS ACCOMPLISHED NOW THEN EVER BEFORE...

EXACTLY and 'until then' enough time has passed to organize several complete countries ... so "WHY is it NOT done yet" is my MAIN question!

I disagree Avon. 'It' certainly isn't done regardless of what we feel we know.

Avon - again exactly correct (imHo) BUT we STILL have no exchange

AND VERY ONE HAS THEIR OPINION... AND THATS FINE... WHAT I SAID WAS A LOT MORE HAS BEEN ACCOMPLISHED THEN BEFORE IN THE YEARS...

SO WHEN WE GET CALLED , OR RECEIPT IN HAND... THEN WERE DONE

Oh yeah! 12 years of 'stuff gettin done'...BUT...!

I'm NOT "crying" I just would like a real 'wonder WHY' conversation!

Yep Avon, THAT is the 'simple math' I want to do some advanced "Calculus"

Once, I don't think your going to get the ansers you really seem to be seeking in a dinar chat room like this or any other

OK EVERYONE,, WE CAN SIT HERE ALL DAY LONG AND GIVE OUR OPINIONS WHICH ARE OK,,, BUT WERE ALL WRONG,, NO ONE KNOWS FOR SURE ON ANYTHING... SO HOW ABOUT IF WE LEAVE IT THERE OK. WHEN WE GET THE # OR GET THE $$$$$$ THEN WE'LL KNOW WERE DONE !

RUS.. ITS NOT THAT HE'S NOT GOING TO GET IT... IT'S WE CAN'T SPECULATE AND GIVE AN ANSWER BECAUSE NO ONE HAS IT TO GIVE...

its ok to have adult conversation and no one needs to control it

and we shouldn't be 'considered negative' because we are "postulating...or trying to

IM NOT UPSET.. I DONT GET UPSET... I'M JUST SAYING NO ONE IS GOING TO GET A COMPLETE ANSWER .. BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE IT TO GIVE... THAT'S ALL.. JUST BEING HONEST HERE

the thing i wonder about alot is...... the people who have a certain site and naysay this over and over. What is their motivation?

ONCE , IF I MADE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU WERE NEGATIVE.... I SURE DIDNT MEAN TOO ,, I APOLOGIZE ...

i mean... if I found out...or thought this was all b.s., I would leave and get on with my life once and for all

no one here has a complete picture of what's going on
which is why we can't give an answer

Oh ok I THOUGHT for a second I was being put in the corner or on the blacklist? Lol
I'll shut-up

WSOMN Sunday Drama 5/7/17 Avatar?id=1620987&m=75&t=1488410212
Well sure is good to see you folks thinking for yourselves rather than hanging on to the speculations of the idiots out there Smile

DDD the scothctape "person" could be motivated my $ if they are a paid schill

MUST think for ourselves.... no one else opinion has come to fruition

WSOMN Sunday Drama 5/7/17 Avatar?id=1596714&m=76&t=1456697939
Since AB CANNOT speak about certain things anymore... then there could be reasons that we may never ever know.

ITS OK TO SPEAK YOUR MINDS...IT'S OK TO DISAGREE... BUT TRUTH BE KNOW, NOBODY KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT'S NEXT OR GOING TO TAKE PLACE.... BUT REMEMBER WHAT ADMIN SHARED THIS LAST NIGHT

WSOMN Sunday Drama 5/7/17 Avatar?id=1608339&m=73&t=1465416876
Avon, everyone I know has said the same thing about being quiet and not talking about it. I'm seeing that as a very positive sign.

VERY TRUE.... WE WILL KNOW SOON
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Sunday Drama 5/7/17 Empty Re: WSOMN Sunday Drama 5/7/17

Post by Ponee Mon May 08, 2017 8:39 am

DDD the scothctape "person" could be motivated my $ if they are a paid schill

So now WSOMN is trying to say that  Scotchie is a PAID SHILL.... 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Sunday Drama 5/7/17 Empty Scotchtape

Post by Scotchie Mon May 08, 2017 8:47 am

I understand.  You have to feel sorry when you see the blind leading the blind.  As you will note, no one can be negative!

DinarDongDude - You would be much better off exiting the WSOMN chat, as nothing is going to happen anywhere in the near future.

You want to know how I was paid?   I was paid by realizing what a scam the zim was, and how long it will take, if ever, the dinar will revalue, and I saved my monies rather than buying more currencies.

If I listened to ADMINBILL, I would be broke.  He has no integrity, and no honor.

I am still awaiting an apology for his words about me.

Sunny Daze is the LDS leader of WSOMN.  Her whole job is to protect ADMINBILL.  Sunny Daze is one of the few shills ADMINBILL hired.

I only wish my friends would get off the roller coaster before they become ill or broke.

Last edited by Scotchie on Mon May 08, 2017 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Sunday Drama 5/7/17 Empty Re: WSOMN Sunday Drama 5/7/17

Post by Ethel Biscuit Mon May 08, 2017 10:27 am

onceWasLost wrote: i can honestly say I believe the Who have a "reason(s)" WHY they are delaying

Yep, I also believe The Who have a reason:

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Sunday Drama 5/7/17 Empty Delay

Post by Scotchie Mon May 08, 2017 2:12 pm

I regret to say that as each day goes by and I read the information from WSOMN, that I feel less and less sorry for WSOMN members.  WSOMN has doctors, lawyers, CPA's, financial planners, and others with brains that have let everything go out the window to become greedy investors looking to make a killing on a lie.  When will they realize that the pipedream is over?

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down