Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
ARE YOU READY?  DO YOU REALLY WANT THIS RV? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
ARE YOU READY?  DO YOU REALLY WANT THIS RV? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
ARE YOU READY?  DO YOU REALLY WANT THIS RV? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
ARE YOU READY?  DO YOU REALLY WANT THIS RV? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
ARE YOU READY?  DO YOU REALLY WANT THIS RV? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
ARE YOU READY?  DO YOU REALLY WANT THIS RV? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
ARE YOU READY?  DO YOU REALLY WANT THIS RV? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
ARE YOU READY?  DO YOU REALLY WANT THIS RV? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
ARE YOU READY?  DO YOU REALLY WANT THIS RV? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
ARE YOU READY?  DO YOU REALLY WANT THIS RV? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
ARE YOU READY?  DO YOU REALLY WANT THIS RV? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
ARE YOU READY?  DO YOU REALLY WANT THIS RV? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ARE YOU READY?  DO YOU REALLY WANT THIS RV? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
ARE YOU READY?  DO YOU REALLY WANT THIS RV? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ARE YOU READY?  DO YOU REALLY WANT THIS RV? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
ARE YOU READY?  DO YOU REALLY WANT THIS RV? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ARE YOU READY?  DO YOU REALLY WANT THIS RV? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ARE YOU READY?  DO YOU REALLY WANT THIS RV? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ARE YOU READY?  DO YOU REALLY WANT THIS RV? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ARE YOU READY?  DO YOU REALLY WANT THIS RV? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

ARE YOU READY? DO YOU REALLY WANT THIS RV?

+7
Texas Fire Lady
gillsdinar
shay74
Angustura
Len
r2e2
rick152
11 posters

Go down

ARE YOU READY?  DO YOU REALLY WANT THIS RV? Empty ARE YOU READY? DO YOU REALLY WANT THIS RV?

Post by rick152 Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:26 am

Let me make one thing clear before we start...I love each and everyone of you with out one second of regret or doubt. None what so ever. I come to you today in compassion and desire for all to have great successes in your life.

Are you ready and do you really want it. These are two very big questions. I look at answers and responses day in and out. I read most if not all of the responses to the posts. These responses are the most telling about how YOU the typist really feel.

When each of you respond to posts, I, can practically hear your attitude. I can feel the emotion with nearly keystroke you take. Scoff if you will but it is true.

A lot of you, ask, request, demand proof. These responses say I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU. Period. and I dont want to.

Still others write, A plain thankyou. Like it or not MOST of these say "Great OK we'll see but I still doubt" I hope so.

Other portions of you react...Great post thanks for the intel... Thanks for the news. etc... When I feel these YOU DO BELIEVE in the RV.

While some come back with either, other intel that sort of says the same thing, You peeps really want to believe in the RV but are afraid to just yet. I mean all the way.

Then there are the replies that bring contradictory intel to there response and this says, YADA YADA YADA or WHATEVER.

So now that I have really gotten on your nerves with the truth. You can continue because noone knows who you are and it doesnt matter anyway. We are all family...We live in the same house just different bedrooms.

So for all of you I have a few questions.

For those who do not believe anything anyway and seem to be always angry. Did you get involved just because you did not want to be left behind or what? You know what I mean "JUST IN CASE IT IS TRUE"???

For you still doubters. Why don't you follow your gut and STOP DOUBTING, you really want to believe anyway, so LET IT GO.

For those of you that truely believe, Congradulations more than half the battle has been a real cakewalk.

Now the point I am tring to make here just this plain and simple I have believed in this RV from nearly the first moment I heard about the dinar. I knew very little about Iraq before about 1 year ago. But when I heard about the money being devalued after the demise of Saddam I was all in.

I have only spent what I could without neglecting one credit card, missing one meal, I have not missed one electric bill or been late on my house payment. How I did that sometimes, I wasn't sure the money would be there but it has always showed itself. I sleep well at night knowing in my heart that I have not hurt anyone with my words and, will not.

I know with zero doubt this RV will come, When, at what rate who knows, That is way beyond any of our paygrades. I VERY WELL BELIEVE THAT WE ARE VERY CLOSE. There are too many indicators to show this. We have all read them. Parts we throw out with the delete button, others we hold onto.

I realize there a lot of peeps who truly need this to fix there lives, (you need to know that nothing will come to you or happen to you that you cannot handle, That is the truth) Sometimes these circumstances become upsetting especially after hearing "it's over" every weekend for the last 8 months or so, I dont like it either. The best way to deal with this is to turn the computer off, We all know that BUT this is so much fun.

Not everyone is going to buy this part but, for the odds of only about 2.5 million of 300+ million Americans to be involved in this process, You are chosen just the simple truth. Chosen to do the right thing by this gift/blessing. That includes how you carry yourself before and after RV.

It is my personnal belief that WE SHOULD STRICTLY BELIEVE IN THIS RV. I am not saying to take the WORD of everything we hear and believe without reservation but to truely act and present ourselves in total belief of the RV. PERIOD. Stop doubting the RV and yourself. You have made the right decision. Now stand up for it and deserve YOUR place in this Life changing, World changing event that is upon us. We are in the middle of one of the biggest events ever carried out by man to date. (notice I said carried out by man) There very well may never again be this kind of oppertunity befall mankind.

These things I have said tonight are not meant to chastise but enlighten and help smooth out the bumps, and hope it is taken this way.

Let all of us from this moment forward make the BEST of the rest of this ride. I truly believe we are so close to the end. OK gotta go Love each other and yourself...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

ARE YOU READY?  DO YOU REALLY WANT THIS RV? Empty Re: ARE YOU READY? DO YOU REALLY WANT THIS RV?

Post by r2e2 Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:09 am

Hi Rick, Thanks for the post.

You were making me nervous in the beginning I was thinking "Oh no! this guy is one of those that thinks of the RV as a Religion" I sure hope he hasn't lost sight of what is GODS and what is mans!? i.e.
"When I feel these YOU DO BELIEVE in the RV." and
"You peeps really want to believe in the RV but are afraid to just yet. I mean all the way."
"Why don't you follow your gut and STOP DOUBTING, you really want to believe anyway, so LET IT GO."
and "It is my personal belief that WE SHOULD STRICTLY BELIEVE IN THIS RV"

But as I read i saw your intent. I think everyone has there own reasons for investing in Dinar like you stated.
I personally invested as along term investment and was treating it like so. I thought, what a great vehicle God can use to help my family, my Church and my community. I see this as my first opportunity to Think big for the kingdom!
It wasn't till the last few months that I noticed a different tone to the intel and that started to excite me! heck! its always exciting when a investment pays off especially one like this!

Rick, keep your FAITH in GOD, put your TRUST in the LORD and BELIEVE in his TRUTHS
and HOPE for a return on your investment!

Remember that when this is over (or just beginning) Thank your Heavenly Father NOT the RV.

Go RV!!!

r2e2
r2e2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

ARE YOU READY?  DO YOU REALLY WANT THIS RV? Empty Re: ARE YOU READY? DO YOU REALLY WANT THIS RV?

Post by rick152 Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:23 am

r2e2 wrote:Hi Rick, Thanks for the post.

You were making me nervous in the beginning I was thinking "Oh no! this guy is one of those that thinks of the RV as a Religion" I sure hope he hasn't lost sight of what is GODS and what is mans!? i.e.
"When I feel these YOU DO BELIEVE in the RV." and
"You peeps really want to believe in the RV but are afraid to just yet. I mean all the way."
"Why don't you follow your gut and STOP DOUBTING, you really want to believe anyway, so LET IT GO."
and "It is my personal belief that WE SHOULD STRICTLY BELIEVE IN THIS RV"

But as I read i saw your intent. I think everyone has there own reasons for investing in Dinar like you stated.
I personally invested as along term investment and was treating it like so. I thought, what a great vehicle God can use to help my family, my Church and my community. I see this as my first opportunity to Think big for the kingdom!
It wasn't till the last few months that I noticed a different tone to the intel and that started to excite me! heck! its always exciting when a investment pays off especially one like this!

Rick, keep your FAITH in GOD, put your TRUST in the LORD and BELIEVE in his TRUTHS
and HOPE for a return on your investment!

Remember that when this is over (or just beginning) Thank your Heavenly Father NOT the RV.

Go RV!!!

Thanks I am glad you got the drift. I have always known exactly where this RV is coming from, Man put it on paper but man was led to make it where the glory goes to God where it belongs, That might not have been there original intent but God has ways of making good from bad HA HA He gets the last laugh so to speak...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Len Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:03 am

:cheers:

hopefully we can avoid lottery winner syndrome. it is a well known fact that around 70% of lottery winners end up worse off 2-5 years after their win. careful peeps......... :study:
Len
Len
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

ARE YOU READY?  DO YOU REALLY WANT THIS RV? Empty COPIED FOR HISTORY }

Post by Angustura Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:10 am

RICK152 STUPENDUS SLAMBONY BEST BYFAR KEEPIN" IT REAL POST I HAVE SEEN TO DATE: LET ME SAY PART OF ME IS A BELIEVER AND THE OTHER A DREAMER, ONLY BECAUSE I LOVE THE DREAM!! WILL IT COME TRUE? SHOULD IT? OR COULD IT? AM I WORTHY? AREN'T THERE OTHERS MORE SO?WILL I EVER SEE THE ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS?FOR ME CHASEING THIS DREAM IS WHAT IS INCREDIBLE! I WOULDN"T CHANGE A THING!IT AS IF IM SIFTING THROUGH POSTS DAY AFTER DAY LOOKING FOR THE GOLDEN DINAR BURIED TREASURE! CALL ME CRAZY,BUT I KNOW I WILL BE SAD WHEN IT IS OVER.I HAVE BEEN SAVING SOME POST FOR THE HISTORY BOOKS,AND YOU MY FRIEND ARE INCLUDED.LOL THANKS YOUR FELLOW DINARIAN{ANGUSTURA Very Happy
Angustura
Angustura
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:38 am

Yes I have to agree, "The Best Post Ever". I got into this currency exchange and became a believer when I read all the globalist documents put out to the world public, looking for that little tidbit of info that validated the upcoming RV. This is mans endever done by a creation of God. It's Cezar's money handed by the devil himself who is also Gods creation. So pay the taxes as the bible comands, so that our economy will be rebooted. Then move to make changes if you do not like how the Politicians are handling this Country. I know I am. AJ

P.S. shame on the Mods who ban people without first asking what the intention was or was not.

Back to top Go down

Post by shay74 Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:07 am

Excellent post, thank you! I choose to believe and I am optimistic in the outcome! God bless you.
shay74
shay74

Back to top Go down

Post by gillsdinar Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:28 am

Rick one of the best posts I have read since getting on this site you took the words right out of my mouth everyone should read this. Thx gillsdinar
gillsdinar
gillsdinar

Back to top Go down

ARE YOU READY?  DO YOU REALLY WANT THIS RV? Empty Beautifully stated!

Post by Texas Fire Lady Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:49 am

Very well stated Rick152. However, I must say, you are probably a better "man" than I am because I sometimes get to bogged down with some of the comments because they reek of negative energy. I understand their situation and to a degree understand their intention but don't want to drag myself down with their negative thoughts and words.

We are already past this and we just need to rise to the test of getting there!
☀

Texas Fire Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by ldmartino7876 Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:09 am

Hey Rick125, wonderful thoughts and all so true. I try to keep myself grounded but very hard when the husband becomes very negative. When he gets this way I walk away. I truly believe this is the investment of a life time and will come to all of us when the time is right.

We need to stay grounded and focused, thank GOD for what we are about to receive.

I truly believe we are so close to are prize.

StayFOCUSED

GO RV groupdance

ldmartino7876

Back to top Go down

ARE YOU READY?  DO YOU REALLY WANT THIS RV? Empty R U Ready?

Post by mimi49 Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:42 am

What a wonderful and to the point, message. Thank you, for sometimes it takes direct and "in the face" words to bring people back in focus.

The ride has been bumpy, but what worth waiting for isn't? We knew this could be frustrating at times, but here we still are and will be until it is over. We knew this may be a long ride, but we settled in and continue on with our life as the RV takes its course.

We believe it will RV and we believe as you do, that we are very-very close.

Bless you for your words and encouragement.

Best regards, mimi49

mimi49

Back to top Go down

ARE YOU READY?  DO YOU REALLY WANT THIS RV? Empty Funny how those categories play out for everything in each person.

Post by lkw Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:51 am

Thanks Rick. Great observation and analogy. I've been one that struggled with belief, probably because I haven't been the best at managing my money and haven't earned the right to be part of this.

But Grace is bigger than my failures and I do know, like many in this forum, I am Kingdom minded and fully intend to use my resources to advance it no matter when the RV occurs.

I will, however, be extremely glad when this chapter (waiting) is over and the next chapter (sowing many, many seeds) has begun.

Some of the categories of people you mentioned are already showing what seeds they sow in life and will become like the foolish man in the parable of the talents.

Hopefully your words and the words of people like you in this forum will cause people to take notice of the Proverb "The power of life and death is in the tongue".

Thanks.

“Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance.”

lkw

Back to top Go down

Post by lonestargreg Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:24 am

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

lonestargreg
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum