Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!)

5 posters

Go down

E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) Empty E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!)

Post by Purpleskyz Tue May 02, 2017 7:35 pm

E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) Jerzy511

E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 2-May-2017 15:42:35

Quote :Quote :

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE
Date: Tue, May 2, 2017 2:04 pm

E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) Bullshit-button

HI ALL,

YOU HAVE HELPED ME AND OTHERS IN NEED. THIS IS FOR SUSAN.

SHE HAS DONE THIS FOR DECADES, PASSING MESSAGES FOR POOF AND NOW ME. SHE HAS MAINTAINED THE LISTS AND HAS BEEN METICULOUS IN PROVIDING HERSELF IN SERVICE TO EVERYBODY AND NOT ASKING ANYTHING FOR HERSELF.

NOW SHE NEEDS US.

E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) Th?id=OIP.daNVJ9fI7rCLfguVD6fI5ADcEs&pid=15

A TREE OUTSIDE HER APARTMENT HAS FALLEN AND TAKEN OUT THE KITCHEN, 5 WINDOWS, CHUNKS OF WALL, AIR CONDITIONER, HER PICTURES, COMPUTER, AND OTHER STUFF (I DO NOT HAVE A FULL LIST YET BUT YOU GET THE PICTURE). MANY OF HER THINGS ARE GONE. THAT TREE WAS HER JOY AND AT 150 YEARS OR SO OLD, IT LENT ITS ENERGY TO HER AND JAMES FOR DECADES. IT WAS TAKEN DOWN TO A STUMP THIS MORNING.

E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) BS-Meter

THERE IS NO INSURANCE. PLEASE LEND HER A HAND. HOBIE, CAN YOU PLEASE POST THIS?

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

PLEASE SEND YOUR HELPING HAND FOR HER TO Paypal.com AT HER ACCOUNT ADDRESS AT goneforthfornow@gmail.com OR TO THIS EMAIL.

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

AN APARTMENT BUILDING THAT DOES NOT HAVE INSURANCE? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! NOW THAT MIGHT BE ONE OF THE BIGGEST CROCK OF SHIT THIS FRAUDSTER HAS PUT OUT THUS FAR... NO FREAKING WAY!!!
IF THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED TO POOR SUSAN, WHO WAS NOT SMART ENOUGH TO HAVE "RENTERS INSURANCE" BUT IS SAID TO BE THE BACKBONE OF ALL OF THESE HUMANITARIAN ORGS THEY COLLECTIVELY HAVE, ONE MUST AT SOME POINT CONGRATULATE KARMA FOR DOING ITS JOB!

Enlarge this image
 E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) E08bca39f56bed8c3b5802fb288bae24

Last edited by Purpleskyz on Tue May 02, 2017 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
 E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) 2245507099 E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) Empty Re: E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!)

Post by roxy22222222 Tue May 02, 2017 8:17 pm

AN APARTMENT BUILDING THAT DOES NOT HAVE INSURANCE? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! NOW THAT MIGHT BE ONE OF THE BIGGEST CROCKS OF SHIT THIS FRAUDSTER HAS PUT OUT THUS FAR... NO FREAKING WAY!!!
omg  E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) 3508649203  E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) 3508649203  E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) 3508649203  E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) 3508649203  E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) 3508649203
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) Empty Re: E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!)

Post by Purpleskyz Tue May 02, 2017 8:20 pm

opps I put crocks.. should be crock but still what a total lying sack Jerzy is. WOW!!!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
 E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) 2245507099 E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue May 02, 2017 8:53 pm

Can we see the pictures?

It's a good thing that Susan can get a new apartment right away. It's not like a house...

E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Tue May 02, 2017 8:55 pm

It destroyed her computer, which means she lost their drip list from which to defraud people of their money...karma...it also contained the names of all the people who exchanged their ZIM for quadrillions, lol...so much for the decades of, 'getting the infrastructure ready,' all down the tubes now, ol' Zappy Zap...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue May 02, 2017 10:19 pm

Oh but maybe they can soak the gullible for thousands again to have the hard drive restored? Zap likes to use that excuse.

And YES! Please send us photos of this catastrophe Jerzy!! Hopefully there won't be any deceased loved ones in them this time you ghoul!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue May 02, 2017 10:43 pm

Hmmm.... How can Susan access her PayPal account and other such things without a computer? I'm sure she will find a way.

Can folks send Susan a check directly? Where do they mail it to? Can we call her directly and get further information on what her needs are?

Does she need only cash or can old blankets and dishes be sent instead? Does she need shoes? What's her size?

E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Wed May 03, 2017 8:36 am

Think about the, 'no insurance' statement...renter's insurance is intended to insure internal elements.  Zap claims a tree broke through the facade and walls of the apartment complex.  That would be covered by the insurance obligations of the building owner.  That is structural damage.  Insurance (maintained by the building owner) would cover a rented room in a hotel until Susan could relocate or the damage was repaired.

I think Susan should launch an investigation into the cabal, I'm sure they had something to do with the fallen tree...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by MBosman Wed May 03, 2017 1:48 pm

So now we've gone from Mary to Susan who needs help. Who's next, the dog?

MBosman

Back to top Go down

Post by 7star Wed May 03, 2017 4:47 pm

lmao wooooooooooooo

7star

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:59 am

RamblerNash wrote:Can we see the pictures?

It's a good thing that Susan can get a new apartment right away. It's not like a house...

Here's some pictures...

E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) Screen67
 E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) Screen68

Jerzy wrote:THAT TREE WAS HER JOY AND AT 150 YEARS OR SO OLD, IT LENT ITS ENERGY TO HER AND JAMES FOR DECADES.

There's not a tree anywhere that's 150 years old, let alone fell on Mrs. "M" 's apartment!

Here's some pictures from 2008.

See any trees cut down to the stump!

E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) Screen69

E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) Screen70

Here's some from 2012. Mrs. "M" needed money for a bogus tree falling?

E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) Screen71

E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) Screen72

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum