Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
5/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
5/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
5/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
5/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
5/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
5/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
5/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
5/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
5/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
5/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
5/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
5/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
5/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
5/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
5/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
5/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
5/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
5/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
5/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
5/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

5/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

5/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 5/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Tue May 02, 2017 9:18 am

Guru Bluwolf:  DECLARE IT DONE FOR IT ACTUALLY IS...THOUGHTS FOR TONIGHT,,''EVERYTHING WILL JUST APPEAR LIKE A THEIF IN THE SILENCE OF THE NIGHT''...FOR YOUR FUTURE, AS OF TODAY, WILL ALWAYS BE BRIGHT.

Guru DinaDave7:  Good night my friends....just wanted to come in for a bit and fellowship before I head off to la la land....we are going to need our strength the next two or three days....rest well and God bless

All, I am hearing all day is all testing is complete, the back doors have been sealed, the last test went flawlessly and we should see this within twenty four hours...meaning anytime in the next twenty four. If we don't...know one knows why. I know of several banks personally that have implemented extended hours starting in the morning... hmmmm....I wonder why? Not because they like to spend money...that's for sure. All I have heard all day is the banks are working overtime to get this done. All the banks participating in this event have notified the ust they are ready

Guru Adam Montana:   I feel the current "placeholders" [Ministers] can do an adequate job and the final seating isn't important enough  to hold up an RV.  Article 8 and Chapter 7 are very important, though.  Article 8 is a financial/monetary thing with the IMF. Chapter 7 is a restriction placed on a country by the UN.  For Iraq to have the full support of the IMF, they need to be in compliance with Article 8. For Iraq to have full legal rights as a sovereign country they need to be out from under Chapter 7.  The question of which is more important is kind of a "chicken and the egg" question... does it really matter? I don't think so. We need them both.

Kuwait was owed major amounts of money and nobody was going to let Iraq out from under that obligation until it was satisfied. It isn't 100% paid, but the MAJORITY of that debt has been taken care of.  Again - it's a VERY good thing for us to see these things!

If we think that everyone will go to the bank and walk out with a wheelbarrow or bucket full of cash, then...Iraq needs to have it all saved up and ready to pay out. Since that won't happen, we can  allow for a credit system JUST LIKE THE USA has. We don't have enough gold our cash to cover all the 0's in all of our accounts and our debt, yet the "money" still exists. Iraq will work the same way.

The whole "rate lock" thing is an absolute JOKE, and I hope you can all relate that to anyone who thinks they might get a "lock". You are going to get whatever the rate is WHEN YOU ARE AT THE WINDOW, not what it was two days ago or what it might be in 2 more days. You are also going to pay the "going rate" for SPREAD.

Guru SWFloridaGuy:  Obama is not in control of the RV and it has nothing to do with his reelection. This has everything to do with the country of Iraq, the instruction and support they've been receiving from the IMF and World Bank on necessary, preparatory steps that will lead to the success of the project.  Also key to the success of this project is inflation and stability. We look for Erbil, HCL, Article 140 implementation and a fully seated GOI. A successful National Conference may bring some resolution to these issues.  

I believe it's in Iraq's best interest to get this done in May because the tariffs go into effect on the 1st and the USNC High Level Mandate Meeting to release Iraq from Chapter 7 (SC/10490) is scheduled for the 15th unless they call an emergency session to expediate the process.   I don't have any dates or rates...but I will tell you there is a lot of talk about Iraq releasing their new currency (LD's) and raising their exchange rate very soon. This comes from someone who handles business for a CBI official and also from a contact who's on the support staff for an economic counselor in the IMF's research department. 

Iraq's goal in the coming period is to prevent further dollarization, enter the WTO with full accession, maintain a stable, competitive, market-based system and stabilize the foreign exchange market, raising the IQD exchange rate against the dollar. I don't believe we have much farther to go.

Guru BellaGrits:  Just a follow-up to Soonerfan62....he gets the room spinning with his southern charm..... the intel has been excellent from phones calls to finally hearing the right pieces we need to hear..... Sooner is right-- it's been a long day of calls, and it's been an extremely productive day for DINARIANS!!!! I, too, am very excited..... I know Soonerfan62 is as well-- glad he stopped by....can't get into details just to reiterate Sooner, but you all can chillax IMO....all is well.... please do remember we are blessed to know about the IQD, as many never had the chance or perhaps affordability...please assist them....be an humble servant....I feel our time is very near, and your character will be put to the test~ I think we will all do the right thing....you are great people....and everything happens for a reason.

ALL LOOKS WELL...STILL WAITING ON A FEW THINGS TO COMPLETE...NOTHING OF MUCH SUBSTANCE HAS BEEN REPORTED...COMES DOWN TO STRAIGHT LOGISTICS...JUST KNOW THINGS ARE OKAY...YOUR GOOD KIND HEARTS WILL BE REWARDED SOON.

LOOKS LIKE THINGS ARE BACK ON TRACK...NOTHING LIKE A FEW DETOURS...UGH... ANYWAY I HAVE A SORE EAR YET ONCE AGAIN.... LOL ..... BUT FOR A GOOD CAUSE!

Guru SoonerPatriot:  Folks-this is not Okie waiting. He was asked to wait. What he has to say will be worth your wait. You've shown patience in this investment this long, Another few minutes won't hurt anyone. This is a time to smile. Just think of all those who said this is a scam. Who will have the last laugh now?

Nobody has waited for this moment longer than me - since January 2003 I've been waiting - that was before we even entered Iraq. So tell me about sweet moments.

Folks, I'm not going to verify anything or give anyone a sneak peak of what Okie has to say via IM. I still keep secrets from my military days, so keeping this one for a few hours won't even break a sweat on my forehead - which means you won't get nuttin' from me even if you waterboard me! 

There has been a wealth of intel today from early this morning. It's been astounding. My poor old phone battery hasn't caught up all day. It's been charging and still on critical life support as we speak.

I've been dipping into my leftover minutes that they let you use over and above your phone's plan. I've been using two other phones as well. So been an eventful day!

Guru DinarWishes:   Bank Screens are tested for highs and Lows to see if the system is functioning and operating at the correct speeds of response...they use All types of numbers when they do this...Banks have shown the IQD at...up to and including over 50.00 usd during a test...they have been as low as .05 as well but generally stay below 10.00...All of this is Irrelevant until it Locks in...by putting ficticious numbers in the form of Swift codes and cycling them through the system...and if you notice the rates have never been the same...and sometimes we hear different amounts from different banks...how do you think they trace where the problems are???

Guru OkieOilman:  PLEASE--NO PHONE CALLS---I AM COVERED UP WITH CALLS---AS SOON AS PERMISSION IS GIVEN---I WILL POST--THIS EVENT WILL BE BASED ON W.A.T. (WORLD ALIGNMENT TIME--IT'S THE TIME THE IMF RECOGNIZES

I CAN NOT RELEASE INFORMATION UNTIL AFTER 2 PM WORLD ALIGNMENT TIME (WHAT EVER TIME THAT IS) I HAVE YET TO FIND OUT WHAT WORLD ALIGNMENT TIME REPRESENTS RELATING TO OUR TIME--THEN I WILL POST--GONE TILL THEN

I HAVE FINALLY GOTTEN WHAT WORLD ALIGNMENT TIME IS----IT WILL BE AROUND 4 PM CENTRAL BEFORE I CAN MAKE "THE" POST OF A LIFETIME...AS OF LATEST RECEIVED I WILL BE ABLE TO POST SOMETIME AFTER 4 PM CENTRAL--NOT EXACTLY SURE TO THE MINUTE YET--AWAITING PERMISSION FROM PTB TO POST.

i was going to post the intel i received but have received calls from numerous highly placed individuals requesting that i at least (at least) wait until after 2 pm...W.A.T. (world alignment time)... to make known the intel i received so as to not interfer with the proceedings presently transpiring...

Guru Bulldog75:   okie has been on the phone all day long with sources. And the ptb have requested that he wait until first thing in the morning to make "the post".

OKIE IS STILL WAITING FOR THE PERMISSION TO POST.  HE DOES NOT KNOW EXACTLY WHEN ITS COMING IN BUT IT SHOULD NOT BE LONG. WHETHER IT'S REVELANT OR NOT, WE DO KNOW AT THIS TIME THAT THE CBI UPDATES AT 2AM. EXPECTATIONS ARE HIGH.  WE HAVE A FIRM COMMITMENT ON THE RATE.

DETAILS ARE FORTHCOMING WHICH INCLUDES, THOUGH NOT LIMITED TO: CASH-IN SITES, TOLL FREE LOCATION #s FOR BIG 4, ...ESTIMATED 7-8 DAYS FOR HIGH RATES...ALL DETAILS WILL BE REVEALED "AFTER RATE POST" WITHIN THE FOLLOWING TWO HOURS.  WE WILL BE BACK SOMETIMES "AFTER 2PM CST". OKIE HAS BEEN ASKED NOT TO RELEASE THIS INTEL UNTIL AFTER 2PM. HOW MUCH TIME 'AFTER' IS NOT KNOWN.

COMPUTER PROBLEMS; BUT FINALLY SOLVED. THANKS FOR HOLDING. HOPE ALL OF YOU ARE WELL. I KNOW YOU ARE BLESSED AND HIGLHLY FAVORED; THATS FOR SURE.

ARE WE SEEING THE PROMISED LAND?  I AM.  WE DECLARE THIS RV AND AFFIRM TO MANIFEST IT. AMEN.

RATES ARE REALLY NOT IMPORTANT. I CAN TELL U THOUGH........ITS UP IN THE MOUNTAINS!!!  WE HAD PEOPLE MONTHS AGO READY TO FORFEIT: 1:1. I THINK EVERYONE HAS RE-THOUGHT THAT IDEA.
\ITS A JOHN DENVER CASH-IN; ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGH . I THINK MT. EVEREST JUST JUMPED IN ALSO.  ND HAS NOT. I WOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE BANK THIS MORNING. LOL

MT EVEREST IS OFFICIALLY 29,029 FT. NOW, THOSE ARE NICE FIGURES. BUT YOU MAY HAVE TO REACH A LITTLE HIGHER. WE WAIT.

WE ARE THANKFUL FOR WHATEVER THE GOOD LORD BRINGS TO US. THANKFULNESS JUST BRINGS MORE REWARDS LIKE: HEALTH, WEALTH, HAPPINESS, LOVE, FORGIVENESS, CONSIDERATIONS FOR OUR FELLOW MAN. I LOVE U ALL. GOOD TO SEE EVERYONE.  : OUR ODDS HAVE INCREASED DRAMATICALLY FOR THE NEXT 48 HOURS. SOONER RATHER THAN LATER. WE WAIT FOR THIS TO UNFOLD.

Guru SoonerFan62:  Guys I mwas on the phone with OKIE when he was ready to post and was aked to wait until after 2. I can tell you it is GREAT news so just wait and see. No questions, Later.   

Guys just a quick note, first of all we appreciate your patience and OKIE will call me before he posts, so that means you guys will get it at the same time as OOM. Later Soonerfan62

Guys a quick update, have talked to OKIE 3 or 4 times since last post, things are happening and this is getting crazy,

Upset that I have missed IDOL tonight but guess it has been worth it, LOL.

OKIE will still not post until told he can do so and I for one am glad of that.

I have a conf. call later tonight because all have so much intel individual calls aren't cutting it. Will update when I get it. Soonerfan ^

OK guys just a quick note, I have talked to OKIE many time since 2 PM and yes I do know the information he has and understand why he cannot post it until the PTB allow him too.  All of our intel providers have been talking non stop for the last 4 hours and all agree that we are really, really close. If you ever had to have patience in you life let it be now.

None of us or OKIE and his wingmen will chance doing anything right now that will delay this. Understand we want this as much as anyone because we are tired of being on the phone 10-12 hours a day trying to get information. It coulds be minutes from now or a few hours thats how close we are. Please no chat or questions because    is still blowing up. Thanks guys, Soonerfan62

Guru Mike: CBI rolling down the Highway with what they need to do...bent on what they need to do...starting to get the help of the Finance Committee again... Nice to see with all of the things going on in the government that Shabibi & CBI is moving full steam ahead - They've been ready for at least a year.  Shabibi is the only one that has the ability to make this happen and they know what they are doing and they are moving forward.

Chapter 7 is done....we believe - it has just not been announced - as we have said in the past and based on communication with the UN posted on our [their?]  website there are only several things left and those will remain to protect Iraq.  Framework is in place and has all been done and voted on and all being held up by one person not letting it happen and it is just as simple as getting people in place and things will change dramatically.

Guru Med:   I THINK IT WILL COME OUT LOWER  THEN RAISE UP AND I THINK IT WILL TAKE SEVERAL MONTHS  FOR THEM TO DO IT THEN RELEASE THE NEW DENOMS.  THE JUNE TARIFF INCREASE IS OR CAN BE A COUNTRY BREAKER.  IF THEY DONT FIND A WAY TO INCREASE THE PURCHASING POWER FOR THE IRAQI PEOPLE YOU WILL SEE INFLATION ROCKET PAST THE REDLINE IN LESS THAN A MONTH.  WE ALL KNOW BY EXPERIENCES IN OUR OWN COUNTRY WHEN THE SELLER HAS TO PAY MORE, THEN HE PASSES THAT GIFT ALONG TO THE BUYER OR CONSUMER.

Guru Jonnywg:   hi just to let you all know the rumour mill is churning out there. I have been on the phone verifying info since 4am. We hear that others will be posting an extremely high rate

please stay grounded as most of us will get from $4 to $7 .......... i hope i am wrong but please do not get excited by the hype until you are in the bank cashing in.  yes that is $4 to $7

Guru BWM:   alignments have not happened yet today... the normal banking alignments happen between 2 and 4 central on wednesday...the expectation is that this is not that type of update...if this happens differently than any other wed okies report might explain it...or it could be all baloney.

Guru Scooter:   I think Iraq had a lot to accomplish per the list of items set forth by the World Bank and IMF before the restructuring could occur. They've missed the last three years of deadlines but they're getting there slowly...after reviewing the world bank requirements recently published that list was very long they probably have a lot of those items completed.  My standing has always been they aren't going to change the structure or value of anything until the balance sheets of the two banks [the two largest state owned banks] are correctly valued. 

in Iraq's case, they appear to going down the traditional road of both actions the RD and the RV see in 2009 and 2010 Iraq came out with a new CPI consumer price index well they haven't been able to really deploy it because of the several reasons one being that the structural changes have never occured...now with that said -- every country is unique in itself whenever they make structural changes like this in Iraq's case they will deploy both actions methodically at the same time.  In fact, just my opinion, I think they will see multiple hits to the value of the dinar over a period of 0 - 24 months.

when I look at all those listed items from the world bank --- and they aren't done yet -- at least on paper and on top of that they are outwardly showing a HYBRID scenario with the news of the three zeros every other day then i go back to the multi tiered approach...time specifically, with increases in value jumps at significant spots of their economic growth.

Guru Doc:   We ask the question whether you would take a straight RV of 1 cent or a three 0 LOP and RV of $10?  Before you go crazy with your calculators we'll tell you these are exactly the same in cost to Iraq and return to dinar holders.  In both cases 1 million dinar are worth $10,000.  The only way we see the rumored high rates actually happening is with this LOP/RV scenario.  However, all news releases (and our opinion) continue to support a straight RV of up to $1 with a possible scenario of something less than $1 with a stepped progression to $1 in the term.  Reports continue to emphasis that the USD is the currency of choice.  Only when the dinar is valued slightly above $1 will this change.  

News articles continue to focus on the 15 day ultimatum given to Maliki concerning Ebril and chapter 7 release. There are also reports of Barzani giving Shiite leaders until September to accept the principle of power sharing or announce the secession of Kurdistan.  We view all this as excellent since these issues need to be resolved for any hope of the RV in the near term.  Based on the timing reported in the media it appears late May to early June will be interesting times and our view of June to September remains.  Of coarse this depends on Maliki or anyone else not throwing a curve ball.  We report, you decide

Dinar Updates Member Bank Story:  My wife visited our bank today to make a deposit. My wife and our bank manager have been friends for quite some time now and she knows about our IQD investment.

My wife had her check on the IQD the screen showed 4.20 and also said "contact foreign currency exchange department."  It was not a live rate but this is what it showed

3S's Member Tlucas Bank Story:  Just wanted to let everyone know that I talked to a wealth manager today with BB&T and he promised all sorts of perks and told me to call him anytime of the day or night when the rv occurs...said they would provide free insurance on deposits

I am waiting on the wealth manager from wf to call me back...we have talked a number of times and I am sure he is aware of what is going on

the wealth manager from BB&T said they would provide a free safe deposit box...I hated to tell him but they already provide that with a business account

PTR Member Scubaboy Bank Story:  Oh nooooooooo, not another banking story!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Believe it or not Momma didn't raise no fool. I know we are not supposed to call or contact the banks and I never have. That being said something exciting and interesting happened to me yesterday April 30th, and today May 1st.

Yesterday I went to WF to wire funds for another dinar purchase. My Banker was helping me prepare the wire form, (loads of fun) and he looked at my invoice and saw the word dinar on it.

I was thinking oh no... this is not what I wanted to happen. He said ahhh the dinar... we have quite a few coming into the bank to open accounts for it lately. He did not mention RV.

I said yes, and really tried to play it down. I then asked him about non interest bearing accounts and he stated that they had the interest bearing accounts .... FDIC INSURED TO 250K....and I responded that my deposit would be more than that. I said I would need a private banker.   He pointed to one of the rooms in the back and said there is our Private Bankers office, would you like to meet her?  Of course I said yes.

I met her and we talked and i was beating around the bush, about when i would be making a larger than normal deposit and it had to do with currency, then I finally said, who am I kidding? It has to do with the Dinar and she said she had already figured that out.   She also said she has a number of clients being sent to her from a friend in Southern Orange County, CA who are also invested and that she would be very happy to take care of all my needs when the time comes.

After that I spoke to my banker and he asked about it, so I told him the possible return on his investment so I believe he is going to invest a little as well.  Needless to say I left happy. It just felt more real to me. The Private Banker was in the know and said she would be there to help when the time came. She has 10 years experience and handles some extremely large portfolios. It is a very rich area.

But here is the kicker. Just over an hour ago I get a call from the bank manager who said she understood I met her private banker/wealth manager and wanted to know if I was happy with the way I was treated?

I said yes... and that although I'm not supposed to talk about it you probably know why I talked to her. It was about the dinar to which she responded yes, and please know that we are here to help in any way when you need us. Please do not hesitate to call or stop by when I'm ready!!!!!  What does this tell you about the banks? They are ready and cannot wait to cash us in. She practically told me so.

She did not have to call me today to follow up knowing that her Private banker knew my visit or meeting was about dinar. If she believed the Dinar was a waste of time she wouldn't of bothered to call. She is courting me..... SOOOOOOOOO THE BANKS ARE IN THE KNOW AND ARE JUST WAITING....ALSO I REPEAT, DID I SAY REPEAT... I DID NOT SOLICIT THIS ENCOUNTER OR CHAIN OF EVENTS. THEY JUST HAPPENED.

I HOPE THIS BUILDS CONFIDENCE IN ALL OF YOUR HEARTS THAT THIS IS THAT MUCH MORE REAL!  C U IN THE CITY BY THE BAY!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum