Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Kelli Asks: "Has anyone yet dealt with the ‘crash’ your parent(s) go/went through when finally they realize this is a scam?" DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Kelli Asks: "Has anyone yet dealt with the ‘crash’ your parent(s) go/went through when finally they realize this is a scam?"

Go down

Kelli Asks: "Has anyone yet dealt with the ‘crash’ your parent(s) go/went through when finally they realize this is a scam?" Empty Kelli Asks: "Has anyone yet dealt with the ‘crash’ your parent(s) go/went through when finally they realize this is a scam?"

Post by RamblerNash on Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:06 pm

Kelli Asks: "Has anyone yet dealt with the ‘crash’ your parent(s) go/went through when finally they realize this is a scam?" 2dd4fd9afd71a838367ede6c50e84990?s=40&d=mm&r=pg Kelli says:

April 14, 2017 at 10:27 am

Has anyone yet dealt with the ‘crash’ your parent(s) go/went through when finally they realize this is a scam? My mom, while awaiting the 1-800 number so she can go meet them at the military base, has chosen a house in a different state, picked furniture and paint color for all the rooms, and is planning the garden in the backyard. This is not that bad, however she is calling and emailing the real estate agent quite a bit, looking into giving a small down-payment to hold the house until her trillions arrive, and is thinking about taking a flight to meet with city planners on making modifications to the place she’s going to purchase – with her trillions – here Very Soon.

She also, on her very tight budget, went and purchased a cell phone plan. When I asked her if she signed a contract she told me she ‘signed some papers’ but not sure what they were for.

NOTE: She needed a cell phone to get an Uber after the 800# was published.. AND… after they meet her she needs to have a cell phone so they can make sure she gets home safe afterward.

I’ve never flinched at things my mom purchases, but this time around I’m (literally) yelling at her sometimes (well, twice I’ve yelled in the last six months) – I hate to see her buying into such a scam.

She’s in her 70’s, extremely alone, and the only good I see from this is the amount of ‘hope’ she has gained. Moms senses and abilities are still in tact and I feel quite confident she’ll soon see thru this blatant lie, yet I will hate to see her hopes crushed.

Curious to hear if others have a parent/child/sibling/friend come to realize they really won’t be trillion-aires and what happened with their life and hopes afterwards.

https://skeptoid.com/blog/2015/07/14/the-next-great-currency-scam/
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kelli Asks: "Has anyone yet dealt with the ‘crash’ your parent(s) go/went through when finally they realize this is a scam?" Empty Re: Kelli Asks: "Has anyone yet dealt with the ‘crash’ your parent(s) go/went through when finally they realize this is a scam?"

Post by FloridaJohnny on Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:50 pm

I yell at myself every day.

FloridaJohnny
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kelli Asks: "Has anyone yet dealt with the ‘crash’ your parent(s) go/went through when finally they realize this is a scam?" Empty Re: Kelli Asks: "Has anyone yet dealt with the ‘crash’ your parent(s) go/went through when finally they realize this is a scam?"

Post by Ssmith on Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:22 pm

I wonder if Kelli's mother is a WSOMN member?  

No doubt she's an avid reader of Dinar Recaps. 
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum