Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Peter Is Worried About His Very Close Friend DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Peter Is Worried About His Very Close Friend

Go down

Peter Is Worried About His Very Close Friend Empty Peter Is Worried About His Very Close Friend

Post by RamblerNash on Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:03 pm

Peter Is Worried About His Very Close Friend D43456299bb7034fb8b0914f46f6e49d?s=40&d=mm&r=pg Peter says:

April 26, 2017 at 9:31 pm

A very close (and shockingly well-educated) friend has gotten sucked up into this for YEARS now and still won’t let it go. I even bought $40 of Zimbabwean dollars to show her that I was not against her and to prove a point—that nothing was going to happen.

She believes that there will be this huge RV and she will be a trillionaire (yes, trillion) no doubt because she has sunk in her entire inheritance in this and at 63 yrs this is all she has for her future. She was the first to tell me about “Pizzagate” as if it were a fact.

Like evangelical christians who respond to anything that does not fit their belief system “the Devil is clever” when you point out to her OBVIOUS facts, her response is this patronizing “that’s what they want you to think.” She said Trump would win the election. (Partially because Hillary was a Lizard person–not making this up). I thought she was nuts (and it is). Now look who’s in the White House. This only reinforced her InfoWars conspiracy theories. So I think this group is riding the wave of the Russian misinformation campaign and really leveraging the questioning of the US government and media. Now she is making a living doing something (not a job) and I’m worried she has been pulled into helping promote this scam.

I still have the Zimbabwean dollars, so still a trillionaire here. [eye roll]

https://skeptoid.com/blog/2015/07/14/the-next-great-currency-scam/
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Peter Is Worried About His Very Close Friend Empty Re: Peter Is Worried About His Very Close Friend

Post by Ssmith on Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:13 pm

Sad, but when people start listing to the likes of Yosef, Richard Lee McKim, Jr. and all these other new age loons, they get really crazy...  Reptilian type of crazy.

Take your average run of the mill Dinarian.  Say a person who faithfully follows Frank26, Bruce and that crowd.  Now they're crazy too, but their craziness can't hold a candle (or crystal, pentagram, etc.) to the new age Dinarian crowd.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum