Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
5 -  "10 Points About The Republic" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKIm, Jr   4/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
5 -  "10 Points About The Republic" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKIm, Jr   4/27/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
5 -  "10 Points About The Republic" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKIm, Jr   4/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
5 -  "10 Points About The Republic" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKIm, Jr   4/27/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
5 -  "10 Points About The Republic" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKIm, Jr   4/27/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
5 -  "10 Points About The Republic" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKIm, Jr   4/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
5 -  "10 Points About The Republic" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKIm, Jr   4/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
5 -  "10 Points About The Republic" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKIm, Jr   4/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
5 -  "10 Points About The Republic" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKIm, Jr   4/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
5 -  "10 Points About The Republic" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKIm, Jr   4/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
5 -  "10 Points About The Republic" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKIm, Jr   4/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
5 -  "10 Points About The Republic" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKIm, Jr   4/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
5 -  "10 Points About The Republic" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKIm, Jr   4/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
5 -  "10 Points About The Republic" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKIm, Jr   4/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
5 -  "10 Points About The Republic" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKIm, Jr   4/27/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
5 -  "10 Points About The Republic" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKIm, Jr   4/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
5 -  "10 Points About The Republic" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKIm, Jr   4/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
5 -  "10 Points About The Republic" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKIm, Jr   4/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
5 -  "10 Points About The Republic" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKIm, Jr   4/27/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
5 -  "10 Points About The Republic" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKIm, Jr   4/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"10 Points About The Republic" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKIm, Jr 4/27/17

Go down

5 -  "10 Points About The Republic" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKIm, Jr   4/27/17 Empty "10 Points About The Republic" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKIm, Jr 4/27/17

Post by Ssmith Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:38 am

5 -  "10 Points About The Republic" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKIm, Jr   4/27/17 Own410
10 Points About The Republic

I see this type of post from time to time and it is just the old Cabal Fear-Training kicking in. There is nothing to worry about, all is well. This is the post I noticed:

"A Succinct Explanation of the New Republic" by GK - 4.26.17

I didn't watch the video as I could tell that it was meant to worry people about our newly restored Republic. So I thought I would put together some information for your consideration that is positive and REAL, for you to consider and enjoy.

Starting with the Facts:

#1) Paul Ryan is the "Interim" President of the Republic, and has been for about 2 years or so. (More or less)

#2) Once the Republic is announced and NESARA is in effect, there will be REAL elections for all the top governmental offices that need to be replaced, which is all of them. We will either re-elect Ryan as president, or we will elect someone else instead. Your choice. However, I am sure he will win by a landslide, since by that time people will know the real truth and not the lie. As an interesting point of fact, NO CABAL are permitted to run for office. EVERY CANDIDATE MUST BE VETTED COMPLETELY BEFORE THEY ARE PERMITTED TO RUN FOR OFFICE. It is about time!

#3) All the Negative Ryan information you have was his cover story to get into the Cabal boys club in congress. It is all fake, but you can believe it if you want to, after all the Cabal did.

#4) The non-sense spouted by Kent Dunn is laughable. Sorry Kent, Paul Ryan is one of the most upstanding and loyal people we have in the Republic and we are damn lucky to have him. This stupid nonsense that he wants to kill off the population is ludicrous. You need to think before you say such things, or you end up making yourself look like a fool.

#5) We are no longer called "Citizens" as we were in the Cabal USA Inc., instead we are now considered "Residents" of the Republic.

#6) While I don’t have all the exact details of how this works, the Government structure is mostly local and much less at the higher Republic level. It is more of a grass roots, self governing type system. "Guiding Councils" will be the norm. We will learn more about that later.

#7) There were several "Republics" registered in France as corporations, that were created by the Cabal to confuse people. Although the notion that our Republic is the wrong one, has been passed around, the idea, that our Republic is one of those Cabal corporations is ridiculous. Do you REALLY think that Grandfather, the author of the plan, the one in charge of the money that will fund the World, who is 2.5 billion years old, and St. Germaine who was at the signing of the declaration of independence, would be fooled by a Fake republic, registered in France as a Corporation, is just crazy talk. Whoever tells you this either a Cabal plant, or has no clue what is really going on.

#8) The Republic owns and controls ALL the Military. The military is 100% cabal free, and, will be highly involved in protecting you before, during and after your exchange.

#9) The IRS and the Federal Reserve are already gone and complete control of our nation's money supply is now in the hands of the Republic Treasury where it should have been all along. The Cabal no longer have any control over our money supply or ANY money supply anywhere in the World. The Republic will be issuing new "Continental Currency" that will be Gold & asset backed. A little known, but interesting fact, all the different denominations are actually different sizes, such as length and width. All businesses will have to change out their cash register drawers and ATMs. But that has already been planned and will be ready when we get the new money.
5 -  "10 Points About The Republic" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKIm, Jr   4/27/17 Cleardot

#10) The Republic is a sovereign nation recognized by all 209 nations on the planet. It is a debt free and fully funded nation. While "Acting" President Trump signs documents on TV, the ONLY documents and presidential Orders that count and are in force, are the ones signed by President Paul Ryan of the Republic.

The Bottom Line

The bottom line is that you don’t have to accept or believe any of the information I have provided above. It will all become public when it is time for the big reveal. The only thing you need to believe and have faith in is the coming GCR. Your belief in that and the special exchange opportunities it offers do matter. In that regard, it is interesting to know this Republic information, but, more importantly for you right now, is to concentrate on your next BIG MOVE, your exchange. That time is near.

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Signed: One Who Knows

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum