Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Dave Schmidt: Questions for Dave's Radio Broadcast for 4/26/17 ~Update For 5/3/17 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Dave Schmidt: Questions for Dave's Radio Broadcast for 4/26/17 ~Update For 5/3/17

Go down

Dave Schmidt: Questions for Dave's Radio Broadcast for 4/26/17 ~Update For 5/3/17 Empty Dave Schmidt: Questions for Dave's Radio Broadcast for 4/26/17 ~Update For 5/3/17

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:52 pm

Wouldn't it be an interesting broadcast if folks got on with Dave and ask him a few easy questions? That Air Force 2 debacle sure didn't help Dave's reputation when it was proved to be a fraud, but here's a few suggestions:

Why do you need to purchase one or more of these currencies (IQD, VND, ZIM, IDR) in order to fund humanitarian projects?

If the "Banks" aren't safe now to do these transactions, what will it take for them to be safe?

If Mr "M" can't come on your show because he can be "Tracked", how can you talk to him by phone without being "Tracked"?

Since the hold for the funds in round one have been released, why is there a next step? What's the next step after that one?

If the answers can all be found by watching your YouTube videos, then why promise you can give more INTEL at your workshops, only to tell folks to watch your Youtube videos?

Dave Schmidt on 4/5/17On the other hand, surveillance and monitoring has dramatically picked up.  All my phone calls are tapped and all my emails are being monitored by some who would like to entrap me in this process.

Technology is available to intercept any form of digital communication and change it to what the interceptors want it to be.  Because of that I have to take a step back and limit my digital communication for a period of time.

They could intercept some of my emails or phone calls and change what was said to what they want it to be.  Because my newsletter list is so large, it could create some problems and delays for all of us.  The last thing we want is more delays and I am sure you do not want me to create one due to a security breach.

Then why send out news letters if they can be tampered with? Or do the Radio Broadcasts? Or do the YouTube videos? Got some Clipper Chip Devices Dave?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clipper_chip

Are there going to be any "Cabal" agents going to show up at his "Workshop" in Chicago to record everything?

https://www.dinardaily.net/t62220-dave-schmidt-caught-in-another-lie-3-29-17

Last edited by RamblerNash on Wed May 03, 2017 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dave Schmidt: Questions for Dave's Radio Broadcast for 4/26/17 ~Update For 5/3/17 Empty Re: Dave Schmidt: Questions for Dave's Radio Broadcast for 4/26/17 ~Update For 5/3/17

Post by Light Being on Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:06 pm

Groups like this DS group are going to find it very hard to even do an exchange. This exchange is not going to happen the way any guru is saying its going to happen. In fact, the Chinese Elders and I mean the real ones, think the American people are the greediest on the planet!

Light Being

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dave Schmidt: Questions for Dave's Radio Broadcast for 4/26/17 ~Update For 5/3/17 Empty Re: Dave Schmidt: Questions for Dave's Radio Broadcast for 4/26/17 ~Update For 5/3/17

Post by Sam I Am on Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:34 pm

Another question ... if the Cabal is tracking, monitoring, dogging (whatever) Dave why would anybody want to get anywhere near the guy? That would only attract them to you.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:37 pm

@Sam I Am wrote:Another question ... if the Cabal is tracking, monitoring, dogging (whatever) Dave why would anybody want to get anywhere near the guy?  That would only attract them to you.

Cabal?  You mean like the FBI?
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:00 pm

I don't know who Dave is suggesting is monitoring him, but he's obviously implying a sinister element. My point is, why would you want to draw their attention by showing up at Dave's workshop or associating with him in any way?

Think of it like this. You're in possession of drugs, and you have a buyer for your drugs. Suddenly your buyer is talking about how "the man" is after him. Are you going to keep communicating with him or are you going to make yourself scarce?

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Wed May 03, 2017 11:16 am

So Dave is going to do a Q & A tonight.

If he's told to be quiet, then why talk at all?

https://www.dinardaily.net/t63102-dave-the-doucebag-schmidt-call-tonight-w-open-q-a-5-3-17
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Wed May 03, 2017 8:55 pm

Do you think that Dave will have technical difficulties during the Q & A like he did the last time? LOL
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by power123 on Wed May 03, 2017 10:01 pm

Now he's promoting LLC

power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Panda on Wed May 03, 2017 11:27 pm

Another question:  These guys have been holding your funds for almost two years!  Doesn't it kind of make you wonder if this deal will ever go down?  I suppose when you are in the blind faith business, you don't think like that.

Time is money, sell your watch today - you'll get more for it than you will from those Dinar!
Red Panda
Red Panda
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum