Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

WSOMN - Megaphone DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

WSOMN - Megaphone

4 posters

Go down

WSOMN - Megaphone Empty WSOMN - Megaphone

Post by Scotchie Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:29 am

I was unceremoniously dumped as a member of WSOMN.  Information posted on WSOMN was winding up on other "intel" sites, as ADMINBILL decided I was to blame.  Of course, I was 100% loyal to WSOMN, and not only did not share information outside of the blog, I did not post on any other site.

That was not good enough for ADMINBILL to ban me, I had many friends and followers.  So to top it all off, ADMINBILL claimed my gender was not as stated, and then posted my personal, private information on his site.  I know of no other guru or intil provider that would stoop so low to do what ADMINBILL did.  Where is his honor, his integrity, his soul?  He has none.

Now I am here on Dinar Daily, and thankful the ADMIN here has accepted me into membership.  Now I have a megaphone...not only do WSOMN members read what I have to say, but anybody and everybody that visits Dinar Daily can read what I have to offer.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WSOMN - Megaphone Empty pebbles1

Post by Pebbles1 Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:33 pm

Scotchie - Give it up!  Enough is enough.  Don't you have anything else to bitch about?

Pebbles1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WSOMN - Megaphone Empty Re: WSOMN - Megaphone

Post by FloridaJohnny Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:07 pm

Scotchie, are we somehow fortunate that you are now here? You add what exactly? Sounds like you need a hug.

FloridaJohnny
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WSOMN - Megaphone Empty Re: WSOMN - Megaphone

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:33 pm

@FloridaJohnny wrote:Scotchie, are we somehow fortunate that you are now here? You add what exactly? Sounds like you need a hug.

Actually Scotchie adds quite a bit.  

Yourself?
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WSOMN - Megaphone Empty Okay

Post by Scotchie Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:52 pm

Now that I know ADMINBILL has read my posts, I will not be so aggressive in posting about WSOMN.

Thank you for your patience.

Scotchie

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum