Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TETELESTAI Notification List Signups  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

TETELESTAI Notification List Signups

+2
RamblerNash
Ssmith
6 posters

Go down

TETELESTAI Notification List Signups  Empty TETELESTAI Notification List Signups

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:08 am

TETELESTAI Notification List Signups  Patric13

Dear Readers,

I am thankful that over 1,000 have already subscribed to the list. The TETELESTAI Notification List was created to make it easier to distribute the TETELESTAI email (containing the 800#'s) to everyone with a click of a button.

This was a pre-emptive move on my part. It is not yet confirmed on how the 800#'s procedures and distribution will occur. The TETELESTAI Notification List is what we have in the mean time. This is subject to change as when the time actually comes, I will receive specific instructions on how to distribute the 800#'s.

Also, the Notification List is currently overloaded with constant subscriptions. Those that are not receiving confirmation in their inbox will have to send a request to me via email. Unfortunately, I won't be able to reply to all of you. There are currently 224 requests in my inbox. If you've sent in a request, do not worry, you will be added to the list.

Thank you for choosing us.

~ Dinar Chronicles

Dear Readers,

This is a follow-up to the previous website update regarding the TETELESTAI Notification List if you've missed it yesterday.

If you're unable to receive confirmation in your inbox and have emailed me a request, you will be placed on the list. Do not worry if you did not get a reply back from me. I'm unable to respond to you due to the amount of requests I must process.

~ Dinar Chronicles
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TETELESTAI Notification List Signups  Empty Re: TETELESTAI Notification List Signups

Post by RamblerNash Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:01 am

Another one who thinks he's all that! LMAO!

Patrick DeCosta Guru Facilitator wrote:It is not yet confirmed on how the 800#'s procedures and distribution will occur.

How did it get confirmed that there will even be any 800#'s?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TETELESTAI Notification List Signups  Empty Re: TETELESTAI Notification List Signups

Post by ReapAndSow73 Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:10 am

"Preemptive move" = devious scumbag way of collecting emails to monetize via drip-list advertising. 

Patrick is a scam artist who employs the likes of Yosef (cabal agent) and One Who Knows (cabal agent).

Patrick, as well as the other scam artists like those who run Recaps, have been put on notice.  At this point, an army of benevolent Asian grandparents couldn't save them from their just reward.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:16 am

***Notice To Dinar Recaps***

In a recent conversation, here at Dinar Daily, Dinar Recaps stated the following:

@Dinar Recaps wrote:Dinar Recaps simple posts what others are saying.  We do NOT know there is not one truth in them.  We do not know there are lies in them.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t60985-mountain-goat-2-4-17#302542

While many folks in Dinarland don't think this is true, given the last 5 years of their posts, let's inform Dinar Recaps.

The following is a list of so called Gurus, that Dinar Recaps posts, that have been proved to lie:

(The list of Gurus is on the link below)

https://www.dinardaily.net/t60995-notice-to-dinar-recaps
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by elliottvic58@gmail.com Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:28 pm

I would like to be on the Tetelestai notification list thank you. ..

elliottvic58@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:35 pm

elliottvic58@gmail.com wrote:I would like to be on the Tetelestai notification list thank you. ..

Why?  There is no RV, so consider this your "Tetelestai" notification:   https://www.dinardaily.net/f40-is-the-iraqi-dinar-rv-a-scam
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by elliottvic58@gmail.com Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:38 pm

I would like to be on the Tetelestai notification list thank you. ..

elliottvic58@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:40 pm

elliottvic58@gmail.com wrote:I would like to be on the Tetelestai notification list thank you. ..

OK, but first you must read the entire thread (link posted below) and complete a 10 part quiz before we can accept you to the list.

https://www.dinardaily.net/f40-is-the-iraqi-dinar-rv-a-scam
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TETELESTAI Notification List Signups  Empty How can I get on Tetelestai list??

Post by Bronze3023 Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:17 am

@Ssmith wrote:
TETELESTAI Notification List Signups  Patric13

Dear Readers,

I am thankful that over 1,000 have already subscribed to the list. The TETELESTAI Notification List was created to make it easier to distribute the TETELESTAI email (containing the 800#'s) to everyone with a click of a button.

This was a pre-emptive move on my part. It is not yet confirmed on how the 800#'s procedures and distribution will occur. The TETELESTAI Notification List is what we have in the mean time. This is subject to change as when the time actually comes, I will receive specific instructions on how to distribute the 800#'s.

Also, the Notification List is currently overloaded with constant subscriptions. Those that are not receiving confirmation in their inbox will have to send a request to me via email. Unfortunately, I won't be able to reply to all of you. There are currently 224 requests in my inbox. If you've sent in a request, do not worry, you will be added to the list.

~ Dinar Chronicles

Dear Readers,

This is a follow-up to the previous website update regarding the TETELESTAI Notification List if you've missed it yesterday.

If you're unable to receive confirmation in your inbox and have emailed me a request, you will be placed on the list. Do not worry if you did not get a reply back from me. I'm unable to respond to you due to the amount of requests I must process.

~ Dinar Chronicles

Bronze3023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronze3023 Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:19 am

So would I. How can we get on the list? I am new to the forum and have currency to exchange. Don't want to miss out.

Bronze3023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:32 am

You already have missed out. You are missing money out of your bank account that you foolishly spent on this fake ass investment.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
TETELESTAI Notification List Signups  2245507099TETELESTAI Notification List Signups  2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronze3023 Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:02 pm

Good lord! Luckily it wasn't much. So this entire revalue of the IQD isn't happening at all?

Bronze3023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:42 pm

Correct.
This site was created in May of 2011. But this so called investment started well before that. It was told to me in June 2011 that it was a super secret investment  only to be shared with the most devout christians, of which I am not that, but the fella that informed me said I was a good person so he was gonna bring me into it. He was my boss at the time.
I sold back in 2015 when I needed the cash at a 50% loss. So there is that. I only purchased a couple million IQD at the time so no big loss there also. I know a couple of folks that invested almost everything they had in savings. Pretty tragic for them now that they realize that error.
So here we are in 2022.... still nothing and never will be. They just recycle the lie over and over again. The only way to make money on this is to be a currency seller. They are making bank off the poor suckers that invested on the sell and the buy backs!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
TETELESTAI Notification List Signups  2245507099TETELESTAI Notification List Signups  2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronze3023 Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:14 pm

Wow, damn!

Bronze3023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:19 pm

its not five years but more like 20 yrs of lies and deception to sucker the sheep
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:52 pm

@Bronze3023 wrote:Good lord! Luckily it wasn't much. So this entire revalue of the IQD isn't happening at all?
The people who are claiming that the IQD is going to revalue, such as Frank26, Mnt Goat, Bruce, MarkZ, Zap, Dave Schmidt, TNT Tony, RayRen98, Walking Stick, Delta, Okie, and more than a dozen others, are doing nothing but telling lies while they rake in money from their websites, YouTubes, and direct donations.

If you have been following "it' for awhile, you will notice the stories is always changing.

There is always one more thing that has to be done before "it" can be released. LOL

There is quite a bit in the archives we have here that will show you.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum