Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
From Bulldog today at 11 am on Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
From Bulldog today at 11 am on Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
From Bulldog today at 11 am on Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
From Bulldog today at 11 am on Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
From Bulldog today at 11 am on Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
From Bulldog today at 11 am on Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
From Bulldog today at 11 am on Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
From Bulldog today at 11 am on Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
From Bulldog today at 11 am on Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
From Bulldog today at 11 am on Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
From Bulldog today at 11 am on Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
From Bulldog today at 11 am on Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
From Bulldog today at 11 am on Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
From Bulldog today at 11 am on Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
From Bulldog today at 11 am on Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
From Bulldog today at 11 am on Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
From Bulldog today at 11 am on Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
From Bulldog today at 11 am on Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
From Bulldog today at 11 am on Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
From Bulldog today at 11 am on Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

From Bulldog today at 11 am on Dinar Recaps

+4
CharlieBoi
Splovengates
openmind
HealthScans
8 posters

Go down

From Bulldog today at 11 am on Dinar Recaps Empty From Bulldog today at 11 am on Dinar Recaps

Post by HealthScans Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:41 pm

Bulldog75 on OOM 9/15 11:00am saying before midnight Fri
09/15/2011 [Bulldog75] YES, OUR GIFTS COME IMHO, BEFORE THE STROKE OF MIDNIGHT ON FRIDAY, IF NOT BEFORE. GOD DECIDES THE FINAL HOUR. BUT I ASSURE YOU, IT IS SOONER RATHER THAN LATER.

[Bulldog75] THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES HERE. YOU ARE CHOSEN TO BE HERE, AT THIS TIME AND PLACE. FOR THE ANGELS AND GOD ARE NOW REJOICING BECAUSE THE GIFTS ARE BEING SENT TO HIS KINGDOM OF BELIEVERS AND FOLLOWERS NOW.

[Bulldog75] THOSE OF YOU WHO MAY DOUBT, FOR SOME REASON HAVE FEAR. CAST OUT THE FEAR NOW; FOR THE 'LIGHT OF LIGHT' NOW COMES TO YOU; AND ALL SHALL BELIEVE. FOR THOSE WHO STILL DO NOT BELIEVE; BE WILLING TO RECONSIDER THAT AN OUNCE OF 'CHANGING YOUR PERCEPTION' SHALL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER.

HealthScans
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

From Bulldog today at 11 am on Dinar Recaps Empty Re: From Bulldog today at 11 am on Dinar Recaps

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:15 pm

Lets all pray this is true. Go rv!!!

Back to top Go down

From Bulldog today at 11 am on Dinar Recaps Empty Re: From Bulldog today at 11 am on Dinar Recaps

Post by openmind Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:30 pm

I hope it is done today as well, but its the weekend in Iraq. The CBI Updated for Thursday already. Friday/Saturday are the weekend over there. Which timezone is the post referring too?

Furthermore, it says that before midnight, the final hour will be decided. It doesnt say RV before midnight.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

From Bulldog today at 11 am on Dinar Recaps Empty GOD DECIDES???

Post by Splovengates Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:33 pm

You may not understand now, but if God is involved in the timing of the RV, it wont be after sundown on friday. The beginning of the Sabbath. ("Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy...But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord Jesus thy God"). Come back after sundown saturday to see what the "merchants of the world" have done if it does happen.

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieBoi Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:48 pm

Splovengates wrote:You may not understand now, but if God is involved in the timing of the RV, it wont be after sundown on friday. The beginning of the Sabbath. ("Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy...But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord Jesus thy God"). Come back after sundown saturday to see what the "merchants of the world" have done if it does happen.

They're Muslim? Why would they care about Jesus and A Christian Sabbath day as their religion is Islam? They would state when Allah(God) warrants it? It will happen when it happens.......

CharlieBoi

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:59 pm

CharlieBoi wrote:
Splovengates wrote:You may not understand now, but if God is involved in the timing of the RV, it wont be after sundown on friday. The beginning of the Sabbath. ("Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy...But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord Jesus thy God"). Come back after sundown saturday to see what the "merchants of the world" have done if it does happen.

They're Muslim? Why would they care about Jesus and A Christian Sabbath day as their religion is Islam? They would state when Allah(God) warrants it? It will happen when it happens.......

Sabbath is a Jewish observance which Christians also follow.

True what you said about the RV and the fact that Iraq is a Muslim country.

On the other hand, Muslims don't dismiss Jesus the way people want to believe so they can feel better about themselves as Christians. Jesus is one of the most quoted prophets in the Koran.

In fact they only thing Muslims don't believe in about Jesus is that he is the son of God, in that there isn't only one son of God. They believe we are all God's children.

But they believe whole-heartedly in Christ's innocence, divinity, and fundamental teachings.

In fact, of all the major religions only Judaism has not accepted Christ and has in some circles, condemned him.

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

From Bulldog today at 11 am on Dinar Recaps Empty EYES WIDE OPEN

Post by Splovengates Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:34 pm

Thanks folks. You enlightened my mind. I forgot they're Muslims

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by r2e2 Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:56 pm

punisher wrote:Lets all pray this is true. Go rv!!!

Amen!! Go RV!!
r2e2
r2e2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:59 pm

Here we go again with dates and time zones,

I keep telling you "twilight time zone"

Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rvnow55 Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:18 pm

wow, one says tonight the other says tomorrow night! then there will be another that'll say monday or tuesday.
One day we'll get it right.

rvnow55
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:41 pm

"Sabbath is a Jewish observance which Christians also follow.""

It is a misnomer that the Sabbath is for the Jews Adam and Eve were not Jewish it was for planet earth and all its inhabitants, it was created on the 7th day.

Heb 4:4 For somewhere in the Scriptures this is said about the seventh day: "God rested on the seventh day from all his work."
Heb 4:9 As it is, however, there still remains for God's people a rest like God's resting on the seventh day.

I really dont know how we are going to track it when the only forex pair I can find is the USD/IQD pair? non of the other currencies have it as an option.

Last edited by Azure on Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:42 pm

But what time zone?

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:42 pm

Azure wrote:"Sabbath is a Jewish observance which Christians also follow.""

It is a misnomer that the Sabbath is for the Jews Adam and Eve were not Jewish it was for planet earth and all its inhabitants, it was created on the 7th day.

Heb 4:4 For somewhere in the Scriptures this is said about the seventh day: "God rested on the seventh day from all his work."
Heb 4:9 As it is, however, there still remains for God's people a rest like God's resting on the seventh day.

By Jewish observance, I meant that it is a decree from the Hebrew Bible.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:46 pm

Openmind
Understood
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:37 am

Im looking at Iraqi TV and seeing nothing: http://wwitv.com/television/101.htm

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum