Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Salim al-Jubouri confirms that the great wealth possessed by the country is Iraqi  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Salim al-Jubouri confirms that the great wealth possessed by the country is Iraqi  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Salim al-Jubouri confirms that the great wealth possessed by the country is Iraqi  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Salim al-Jubouri confirms that the great wealth possessed by the country is Iraqi  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Salim al-Jubouri confirms that the great wealth possessed by the country is Iraqi  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Salim al-Jubouri confirms that the great wealth possessed by the country is Iraqi  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Salim al-Jubouri confirms that the great wealth possessed by the country is Iraqi  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Salim al-Jubouri confirms that the great wealth possessed by the country is Iraqi  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Salim al-Jubouri confirms that the great wealth possessed by the country is Iraqi  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Salim al-Jubouri confirms that the great wealth possessed by the country is Iraqi  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Salim al-Jubouri confirms that the great wealth possessed by the country is Iraqi  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Salim al-Jubouri confirms that the great wealth possessed by the country is Iraqi  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Salim al-Jubouri confirms that the great wealth possessed by the country is Iraqi  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Salim al-Jubouri confirms that the great wealth possessed by the country is Iraqi  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Salim al-Jubouri confirms that the great wealth possessed by the country is Iraqi  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Salim al-Jubouri confirms that the great wealth possessed by the country is Iraqi  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Salim al-Jubouri confirms that the great wealth possessed by the country is Iraqi  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Salim al-Jubouri confirms that the great wealth possessed by the country is Iraqi  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Salim al-Jubouri confirms that the great wealth possessed by the country is Iraqi  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Salim al-Jubouri confirms that the great wealth possessed by the country is Iraqi  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Salim al-Jubouri confirms that the great wealth possessed by the country is Iraqi

2 posters

Go down

Salim al-Jubouri confirms that the great wealth possessed by the country is Iraqi  Empty Salim al-Jubouri confirms that the great wealth possessed by the country is Iraqi

Post by RamblerNash Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:09 pm

Salim al-Jubouri confirms that the great wealth possessed by the country is Iraqi

Saturday, 15 April

Salim al-Jubouri confirms that the great wealth possessed by the country is Iraqi  Arabstoday-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A5

Speaker of Parliament Salim al-Jubouri

Baghdad - Najla al-Tai
Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri , that the great wealth possessed by the country is the Iraqi and the new generation is the strategic part of this wealth.

"When the reformist content presented as a solution to the founding stages of generations, it means that we are in the most dangerous episode in education, the most important and sensitive," Jabouri's office said in a statement at the Baghdad Educational Dialogue Conference.

He stressed "the establishment of a new understanding takes into account the circumstances of the stage and plans to overcome the mistakes and complexities and works to fortify the generation of its potential effects if left untreated and remedied."

He called for a serious revolution in the evolution of educational curricula to rise to the magnitude of the disaster and its consequences, and take into account the requirements of the jurisprudence of the crisis, the stages that follow the conflicts and wars need a professional and educational effort and educational and mature and responsible.

He stressed that "we must take into account the gradualization of the methods of this transformation and the implications of the obstacles that will face us in this project and ways of adapting these tools in favor of the project of educational development expected."

"We are about to end the stage of armed confrontation with extremism and are preparing to wage a more complex and influential war in its victory and defeat. We have no time to waste and lose, and its capabilities are very limited, but our capacity is great and great," he said.

He stressed that "the Ministry of Education should have a vision to develop a curriculum for the liberated areas, ways to measure the impact on these generations and methods of treatment and correction, as well as the possibility of finding specialized cadres in this project, and managing the programs of positive social impact and the size and type of services provided by the local authorities of this class Oppressed of our people. "

He pointed out that "our real wealth is not only under the ground of oil, gas and minerals, but that the great wealth possessed by Iraq is the Iraqi and the new generation is the strategic part of this wealth, which we rely on in building the future and draw the image of the future hope."

"The wealth of the new generation is now exposed to a process of neglect and neglect, in which March is part of extremism and its aid. Other people are the corrupt group who worked to empty the treasury of the country from the money of the Iraqis who were supposed to turn into pens, notebooks, schools, advanced electronic devices, , An act no less serious than the act of bloody profiteering. "

LINK

Salim al-Jubouri confirms that the great wealth possessed by the country is Iraqi  258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Salim al-Jubouri confirms that the great wealth possessed by the country is Iraqi  Empty Re: Salim al-Jubouri confirms that the great wealth possessed by the country is Iraqi

Post by Ponee Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:36 am

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum