Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
September 15th News - Central Banks Act in Concert  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
September 15th News - Central Banks Act in Concert  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
September 15th News - Central Banks Act in Concert  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
September 15th News - Central Banks Act in Concert  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
September 15th News - Central Banks Act in Concert  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
September 15th News - Central Banks Act in Concert  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
September 15th News - Central Banks Act in Concert  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
September 15th News - Central Banks Act in Concert  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
September 15th News - Central Banks Act in Concert  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
September 15th News - Central Banks Act in Concert  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
September 15th News - Central Banks Act in Concert  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
September 15th News - Central Banks Act in Concert  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
September 15th News - Central Banks Act in Concert  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
September 15th News - Central Banks Act in Concert  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
September 15th News - Central Banks Act in Concert  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
September 15th News - Central Banks Act in Concert  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
September 15th News - Central Banks Act in Concert  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
September 15th News - Central Banks Act in Concert  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
September 15th News - Central Banks Act in Concert  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
September 15th News - Central Banks Act in Concert  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

September 15th News - Central Banks Act in Concert

+4
dinarling77
humingbyrd
justpassntime
me2
8 posters

Go down

September 15th News - Central Banks Act in Concert  Empty September 15th News - Central Banks Act in Concert

Post by me2 Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:19 pm

I don't know who saw this today but I wonder if this was the "intel" that put the 15th out there as a date of interest by the gurus. Please see link below for more detail but basically a bunch of central banks opened up longer, easier lines of credit with minimal collateral requirements: quote "so far they have only used a fraction of the collateral on their books, meaning the supply of cash should effectively be unlimited". This must have been the central bank rumor that the guy on Fox Business News was referring to a week ago. Playing devils advocate, why wouldn't the CBI or BOI have access to this credit? I am just really starting to doubt all those theories of why Iraq "needs" to RV their currency.

Most of us, if not all, are in way over our head on all the issues surrounding this speculative investment. If the Central Banks (and those behind them) can make more money with the status quo of debt strategies (rather than revalue currencies) that's exactly what they will do. We have to be prepared for that potential scenario. I just wish Iraq would do whatver they are going to do with the "redenomination" and "deleting of three zeros" (and RV?) so we can all get off this crazy train.

Link:
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/16/business/global/borrowing-costs-stubbornly-high-at-spanish-auction.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1

me2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

September 15th News - Central Banks Act in Concert  Empty Re: September 15th News - Central Banks Act in Concert

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:27 pm

This is interesting.

Back to top Go down

September 15th News - Central Banks Act in Concert  Empty Re: September 15th News - Central Banks Act in Concert

Post by justpassntime Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:40 pm

"Central Banks Act in Concert"

I bought my ticket, saw the opening act (many times), LET THE SHOW BEGIN! :happyjoy: crazyspin crybaby

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

September 15th News - Central Banks Act in Concert  Flag-212September 15th News - Central Banks Act in Concert  Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by humingbyrd Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:50 pm

Thanks for posting!
humingbyrd
humingbyrd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:56 pm

EXACTLY!

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CDN Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:57 pm

Good INfo - Looking at realities of business...

CDN

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:58 pm

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. So then you are implying that there will be NO RV;anytime soon????? Or what?
Seems to me with all of the financial systems in trouble (U.S., Euro, Italy, France etc.) the time would be ripe for a similar situation as happened to Wall Street not so long ago. Then buy back for less and away they go again?
According to this, Dinar seem to be the last thing anyone is looking for to RV?
I'm cornfused, farm boy that I am (ergo hayseed), is this intel or speculation? If it's another "good deal" thing then trot it out there. If if is we a "we are getting dupped" deal then bring it around the corral one time for a look see.
What is it you are trying to delicately tell us?
Thank you for your response.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke 143 Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:06 pm

I just read the article, and it seems that these solutions are the same as they've always been: printing more money, and lending to the EU with very little collateral being provided in return.

"Borrowing banks must supply collateral in the form of bonds or other securities, but so far they have only used a fraction of the collateral on their books, giving them in theory unlimited access to cash."

In my layman's opinion, this just seems to be more throwing around of fiat currency, but on a global scale. This is not a viable solution, and all it will end up doing is to lower the EU's credit rating, just Like the US, whose debt interest obligation overcame its ability to repay.

"Members of the euro area are still struggling to ratify an expansion of the bailout fund that they agreed to in July. A further expansion of the fund has raised fears that the increased obligations could hurt some countries’ credit ratings."

IMO, this article is just one more indicator that the RV of the IQD is going to save sinking economies around the world.
Luke 143
Luke 143

Back to top Go down

Post by me2 Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:09 pm

Of course there is a real siutation going on with the central bank but my opinions only refer to the fact that wherever central banks are concerned (a) they will put their interests first (b) there are very complex situations involved that we probably can't understand and are not meant to understand. The IQD is tied to the central banking systems so these things concern me. That's all. I'm not a guru. Just an IQD holder looking at things.

me2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by me2 Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:11 pm

I agree with pretty much everything you say Luke 143 but the (potential) RV of the IQD is a fiat currency event too.

me2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke 143 Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:24 pm

It is my understanding however, that the revalued IQD is to be backed by gold and oil, and must comply with Basel III.
Luke 143
Luke 143

Back to top Go down

Post by me2 Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:44 pm

That seems like a good thing, if the central banker consortium allows it and CBI is a central bank.

Is there any documenation that their currency will switch to this new backing method?

Luke 143 wrote:It is my understanding however, that the revalued IQD is to be backed by gold and oil, and must comply with Basel III.

me2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by gidma Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:45 pm

IMO it's not a very good idea to run your country on credit....USA, Greece etc....case in point.

gidma

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum