Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Karen Hudes: The CIA, Vatican, Obama, and Gold DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Karen Hudes: The CIA, Vatican, Obama, and Gold

Go down

Karen Hudes: The CIA, Vatican, Obama, and Gold Empty Karen Hudes: The CIA, Vatican, Obama, and Gold

Post by Ponee Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:57 pm

AUTHOR: SAM I AM

Many global financial conspiracy theorists cite World Bank whistle blower Karen Hudes as somebody with great insight into the corruption and evil agenda of the international bankers.  They feel somehow that the global currency reset and the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar are tied into this struggle to return the world to asset backed currencies.  Well I decided to look into Ms. Hudes and do a video on her.  Here is the result.

I have since discovered more on her (like this video where she says that they wouldn’t take Reagan to the hospital after he was shot until re renounced his desire to return to a gold backed currency  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoHSvqoKjq0   

at 6 minutes in), but to be honest I’m not interested in doing any more digging around on this topic.  Suffice it to say she’s less than credible.  Enjoy!

https://iraqcurrencywatch.com/author/fsr42/

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Karen Hudes: The CIA, Vatican, Obama, and Gold Empty Re: Karen Hudes: The CIA, Vatican, Obama, and Gold

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:38 pm

Karen Hudes has a screw loose...like, completely loose...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Karen Hudes: The CIA, Vatican, Obama, and Gold Empty Re: Karen Hudes: The CIA, Vatican, Obama, and Gold

Post by Ponee Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:05 pm

How do crazy people like this get such mega followings? 

This makes me think of that one member on WSOMN from when they first started... I can't think of her name though.  SHe was into all those numbers and stars and things.  Whatever happened to her by the way? And what was her name? 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:41 pm

BODI? Martha?
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum