Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi - US relations enter a new stage of cooperation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi - US relations enter a new stage of cooperation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi - US relations enter a new stage of cooperation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi - US relations enter a new stage of cooperation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi - US relations enter a new stage of cooperation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi - US relations enter a new stage of cooperation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi - US relations enter a new stage of cooperation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi - US relations enter a new stage of cooperation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi - US relations enter a new stage of cooperation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi - US relations enter a new stage of cooperation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi - US relations enter a new stage of cooperation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi - US relations enter a new stage of cooperation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi - US relations enter a new stage of cooperation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi - US relations enter a new stage of cooperation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi - US relations enter a new stage of cooperation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi - US relations enter a new stage of cooperation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi - US relations enter a new stage of cooperation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraqi - US relations enter a new stage of cooperation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraqi - US relations enter a new stage of cooperation I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraqi - US relations enter a new stage of cooperation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraqi - US relations enter a new stage of cooperation

Go down

Iraqi - US relations enter a new stage of cooperation Empty Iraqi - US relations enter a new stage of cooperation

Post by Ponee Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:39 am

After meeting the three presidencies Congress delegation in Baghdad 

Iraqi - US relations enter a new stage of cooperation 1-3936

He confirmed the three presidencies, during a meeting with the delegation of the US Congress, that the war against terrorism is an important aspect and corner foundation contributes to the development and strengthening of relations between Baghdad and Washington, indicating that Iraq's efforts to open new horizons of relations with the Arab and regional environment will contribute to activating the economic side and keeping regional security, while congressional delegation reiterated the United States was keen to continue to support the armed forces of various material and weaponry and training capabilities in.

He pointed out the President Fuad Masum, according to a presidential statement received «morning» to «Iraq 's desire on the importance of its relationship with the United States based on common interests and mutual respect», pointing out that « the war against terrorism is an important aspect and corner foundation contributes to the development and strengthening of relations between the States United and Iraq , which his sons continue to fight Daesh gangs and eliminate them , and with the support of the United States and the international coalition. » 
Masum said: that «this ongoing and where the Iraqis have achieved victories impressive war requires more support from the international community for the efforts of Iraq», noting that «what is important now as we approach the liberation of the entire Iraqi soil from the Conception of terrorism is to work diligently in order to remove all of the educational effects social, cultural and religious Daesh, and this requires a synergy of the world 's efforts, particularly countries in the region with the Iraqi effort ». 

For their part, members of the delegation alive «great progress in the war against Daesh in Iraq», noting that « the importance of these victories in ridding the world of the threat of terrorism». 

The delegation expressed «sympathy and condolences to Iraq and to the families of the martyrs of the war against Daesh of our fighters , heroes and children and women who the terrorists were taken as human shields», stressing « the keenness of the United States to continue to support the armed forces of various material and weaponry and training capabilities, as well as readiness to support Iraqi efforts to get rid of the effects of Daesh and in achieving community reconciliation. » 

The Delegation commended much on « the vital role played by the President of the Republic for Iraqis gather and unite and strengthen the social fabric of the Iraqi National». 

Also discussed Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi with a US congressional delegation «strengthen bilateral cooperation between the two countries and the battle of Mosul and to support Iraq in all fields, in addition to the situation in the region». 

The statement noted that the delegation «Park victories achieved by the Iraqi forces on Daesh and seen the world with great admiration», stressing « the continued support of the United States for Iraq in its war against terrorism and cooperation in the agriculture sector and in economic fields , and support partnerships between the private sector in the two countries» . 

In context, himself considered the House of Representatives Speaker Salim al - Jubouri, upon receiving the delegation, « the overall situation on the levels of security and political war waged by Iraq against terrorism and the importance of continued international support , both at the military level or relief and humanitarian». 

He Jubouri, according to a statement by the Information Office, said that « the support of displaced persons and bring them back to their areas and the reconstruction of those areas and provide a stable environment for them is the most important steps that pave the way for stability for the post Daesh and contribute to the achievement of the project community reconciliation as to achieve societal peace and increases the bonds of national cohesion », indicating that« Iraq 's efforts to open new horizons of relations with important and necessary Arab and regional environment and will contribute to activating the economic side and save for the regional security of Iraq a pivotal role he can play an important role in the fight against terrorist organizations ». 

He explained that the head of the legislature « the next phase requires the provision of all international support requirements and create an atmosphere of political and social stability , which is reflected positively on the lives of citizens in the country.» 

For his part, the US delegation stressed «his country would continue to support the Iraqi people and in all special files in the post Daesh.» 
It is noteworthy that the US ambassador in Iraq , Douglas Silliman accompanied the congressional delegation during the meetings of the three presidencies.

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=135269

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum