Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DePaul13: It is solidified - THIS IS FINISHED according to Christine LeGarde I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DePaul13: It is solidified - THIS IS FINISHED according to Christine LeGarde I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
DePaul13: It is solidified - THIS IS FINISHED according to Christine LeGarde I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DePaul13: It is solidified - THIS IS FINISHED according to Christine LeGarde I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DePaul13: It is solidified - THIS IS FINISHED according to Christine LeGarde I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DePaul13: It is solidified - THIS IS FINISHED according to Christine LeGarde I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DePaul13: It is solidified - THIS IS FINISHED according to Christine LeGarde I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DePaul13: It is solidified - THIS IS FINISHED according to Christine LeGarde I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DePaul13: It is solidified - THIS IS FINISHED according to Christine LeGarde I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DePaul13: It is solidified - THIS IS FINISHED according to Christine LeGarde I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DePaul13: It is solidified - THIS IS FINISHED according to Christine LeGarde I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DePaul13: It is solidified - THIS IS FINISHED according to Christine LeGarde I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DePaul13: It is solidified - THIS IS FINISHED according to Christine LeGarde I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
DePaul13: It is solidified - THIS IS FINISHED according to Christine LeGarde I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
DePaul13: It is solidified - THIS IS FINISHED according to Christine LeGarde I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
DePaul13: It is solidified - THIS IS FINISHED according to Christine LeGarde I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
DePaul13: It is solidified - THIS IS FINISHED according to Christine LeGarde I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
DePaul13: It is solidified - THIS IS FINISHED according to Christine LeGarde I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
DePaul13: It is solidified - THIS IS FINISHED according to Christine LeGarde I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
DePaul13: It is solidified - THIS IS FINISHED according to Christine LeGarde I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

DePaul13: It is solidified - THIS IS FINISHED according to Christine LeGarde

2 posters

Go down

DePaul13: It is solidified - THIS IS FINISHED according to Christine LeGarde Empty DePaul13: It is solidified - THIS IS FINISHED according to Christine LeGarde

Post by Ponee Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:25 pm

DePaul13: I  just read Christine LeGarde speech and that solidifies for all who read it has been now known that this is finished!!

Wrider22:  GM Depaul! I'm seeing the writing on the wall too! Whooo Hooo!!!

Steadfast:  I remember last Easter when we were being told, the exchange and bank people were being called in over the weekend, for doing exchanges, let's hope we see this before this Easter.

Pearle:  A lot of things happening now that was not happening last year. They had to control Isis, seems that they have...next step, step by step by step

GJHHonor:  gm to all ….IQN no change yet today.

Airam:  Someone sometime said Tuesday was the prefered revaluation day .....it would be great!!!!

SassyD:  SEC targets fake stock news on financial websites -- Apr 10, 2017 -- The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Monday announced a crackdown on alleged stock promotion schemes in which writers were secretly paid to post hundreds of bullish articles about public companies on financial websites. -- http://www.reuters.com/article/us-sec-fakenews-idUSKBN17C1YP

DocSavage:  Saw an interesting post on recaps. Have any of you noticed the notice on xe.com about a possible IQD redomination? Not sure how log it has been there. Take a look: http://www.xe.com/currency/iqd-iraqi-dinar#additionalinfo

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

DePaul13: It is solidified - THIS IS FINISHED according to Christine LeGarde Empty Re: DePaul13: It is solidified - THIS IS FINISHED according to Christine LeGarde

Post by roxy22222222 Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:09 pm

Prove it! Link?? DePaul13: It is solidified - THIS IS FINISHED according to Christine LeGarde 2350219667
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum