Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN Monday/Tuesday Drama  4/10-4/11/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN Monday/Tuesday Drama  4/10-4/11/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN Monday/Tuesday Drama  4/10-4/11/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN Monday/Tuesday Drama  4/10-4/11/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN Monday/Tuesday Drama  4/10-4/11/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN Monday/Tuesday Drama  4/10-4/11/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN Monday/Tuesday Drama  4/10-4/11/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN Monday/Tuesday Drama  4/10-4/11/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN Monday/Tuesday Drama  4/10-4/11/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN Monday/Tuesday Drama  4/10-4/11/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN Monday/Tuesday Drama  4/10-4/11/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN Monday/Tuesday Drama  4/10-4/11/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN Monday/Tuesday Drama  4/10-4/11/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN Monday/Tuesday Drama  4/10-4/11/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN Monday/Tuesday Drama  4/10-4/11/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN Monday/Tuesday Drama  4/10-4/11/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN Monday/Tuesday Drama  4/10-4/11/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
WSOMN Monday/Tuesday Drama  4/10-4/11/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
WSOMN Monday/Tuesday Drama  4/10-4/11/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
WSOMN Monday/Tuesday Drama  4/10-4/11/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

WSOMN Monday/Tuesday Drama 4/10-4/11/17

5 posters

Go down

WSOMN Monday/Tuesday Drama  4/10-4/11/17 Empty WSOMN Monday/Tuesday Drama 4/10-4/11/17

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:22 am

WSOMN Monday/Tuesday Drama  4/10-4/11/17 CdGN21OzAs8v9Xw38DoHSQoWp3bZkAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
ALL IS WELL.WAITING FOR UPDATES.

WSOMN Monday/Tuesday Drama  4/10-4/11/17 Avatar?id=1618732&m=75&t=1482458281
CJoseph
has firefly been in?

WSOMN Monday/Tuesday Drama  4/10-4/11/17 Avatar?id=1601591&m=75&t=1460262471
dpchamp
CJOSEPH, I HAVE NOT SEEN FF IN A WHILE…

WSOMN Monday/Tuesday Drama  4/10-4/11/17 Avatar?id=1605507&m=75&t=1463489266
OnceWasLost
...fighting a "Dinarland-depressed-funk). 

just ONCE if I take an 'unexpected nap' in the mid-day, I'd like to wake-up NOT in a 'funk' but rather to a 'halleleujah-chorus' from dinarland peeps making appointments...!!! Wink
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Monday/Tuesday Drama  4/10-4/11/17 Empty Re: WSOMN Monday/Tuesday Drama 4/10-4/11/17

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:28 pm

WSOMN Monday/Tuesday Drama  4/10-4/11/17 CdGN21OzAs8v9Xw38DoHSQoWp3bZkAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

TUESDAY (2017-04-11)

WHICH WILL COME FIRST? THE RV OR THE USA'S 2016 TAX SUBMISSION DEADLINE?

THE NEWS HAS BEEN VERY ACTIVE OVER THE WEEKEND AND INTO TODAY NOT ENOUGH THE BRING US THE RATE CHANGE. A DELAY HERE FOLLOWED BY A DELAY THERE. NO REASONS FORTHCOMING NOR WOULD I EXPECT THE SEE ONE.

I AM TOLD THAT THIS WILL BE A VERY GOOD WEEK BUT THAT REMAINS TO BE SEEN. ALL I CAN DO IS ADMONISH YOU TO STAY STRONG AND RESOLUTE IN YOUR BELIEF IN THE IQD AND OTHER CURRENCIES AS TIME MARCHES ON THIS MONTH.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Monday/Tuesday Drama  4/10-4/11/17 Empty Re: WSOMN Monday/Tuesday Drama 4/10-4/11/17

Post by Scotchie Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:04 pm

ADMINBILL might realize by now that I was not the member that cut and pasted info from his blog  to bring  anywhere else, ever.  To tell the truth on WSOMN is considered being negative...and ""poof""  you are gone.  Makes no difference how much intel you bring in, or how dedicated you are to fellow members...if ADMINBILL has a bug up his rear end, he will dump you, no questions asked.  So, for my ex-fellow members of WSOMN my opinion is that the dinar will not revalue in 2017, and the zim is just worthless paper.  Eventually, ADMINBILL may decide to share with you that your zim is toilet paper.   Perhaps by June or July.   Best regards..

Scotchie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:37 pm

Scotchie wrote:ADMINBILL might realize by now that I was not the member that cut and pasted info from his blog  to bring  anywhere else, ever.  To tell the truth on WSOMN is considered being negative...and ""poof""  you are gone.  Makes no difference how much intel you bring in, or how dedicated you are to fellow members...if ADMINBILL has a bug up his rear end, he will dump you, no questions asked.  So, for my ex-fellow members of WSOMN my opinion is that the dinar will not revalue in 2017, and the zim is just worthless paper.  Eventually, ADMINBILL may decide to share with you that your zim is toilet paper.   Perhaps by June or July.   Best regards..

Scotchie, I'm glad to see that you found your way over here.  There is no excuse for what AdminBill did to you.  Sharing your phone number was inexcusable.  In case you haven't seen what went on after you were banned:  https://www.dinardaily.net/t62172-adminbill-posts-cell-phone-number-of-scotchie

I think I speak for everyone here at DinarDaily when I say that you are more than welcome to express your viewpoints here.   This isn't a dictatorship like WSOMN, TNT and other dinar sites.  The Admin, Ponee, actually allows free thinking here!  What a novelty in Dinarland!  Again, welcome and hope to see you around.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:18 pm

Scotchie, 

Welcome to Dinar Daily.  As you could tell by the DD posts in regards to your being banned on WSOMN were all appalled with your unjust dismissal by AdminBIll. And even more appalled that he posted your info.  But, we were not surprised.  As you already said, all it takes is a bug up AB's rear and people are eliminated.    In following up with what Ssmith said,  we don't filter what people want to say so feel free to speak your mind.  Enjoy your stay for as long as you wish it to be, you won't be booted by us. 

~ Ponee ~

Last edited by Ponee on Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:19 pm

Scotchie wrote:ADMINBILL might realize by now that I was not the member that cut and pasted info from his blog  to bring  anywhere else, ever.  To tell the truth on WSOMN is considered being negative...and ""poof""  you are gone.  Makes no difference how much intel you bring in, or how dedicated you are to fellow members...if ADMINBILL has a bug up his rear end, he will dump you, no questions asked.  So, for my ex-fellow members of WSOMN my opinion is that the dinar will not revalue in 2017, and the zim is just worthless paper.  Eventually, ADMINBILL may decide to share with you that your zim is toilet paper.   Perhaps by June or July.   Best regards..

Welcome to Dinar Daily!

It's rather amazing that WSOMN wanted folks to express their opinion, but then turned into a closed minded forum.

They do so, not only by banning folks, but removing all traces that you were even there.

Did you find it a rather chilling feeling that Willis and some of the MODS need to treat their members as children?

WSOMN Monday/Tuesday Drama  4/10-4/11/17 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:15 pm

Scotchie, Welcome to Dinar Daily!

The Admin, Ponee, actually allows free thinking here!  What a novelty in Dinarland!  Again, welcome and hope to see you around. :yes:
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Scotchie Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:56 am

Thank you all for your welcome.  Never thought I would be posting anyplace else than WSOMN.  I always respected ADMINBILL and the other members and my friends there.  Though ADMINBILL gave me my own thread to post my opinions, it appears my opinions did not go according to the WSOMN script.  

I absolutely respected ADMINBILL as the ADMIN/Moderator, but lost respect over a year ago when he decided to become a GURU and start giving dates and time lines.  His sources are very sour, yet he continues to post what they give him.  They, of course, have never been correct; therefore, ADMINBILL has never been correct.  Forget the 800 number, forget the redemption centers, forget the "GCR", forget NDAs, forget trusts, forget buying the L.A. Dodgers, forget the dinar revaluing this year, and most of all forget the zim. 

The dong and rupiah will continue to function, and have no relationship to the dinar.  I feel sorrow when I read the daily posts, where currency holders are selling back at a loss because they need the monies now; I feel sorrow when a house is foreclosed; I feel sorrow watching people count their millions of future dollars, while they can't afford the car insurance bill.  

It is difficult to admit you made a mistake by investing in these exotic currencies...no one wants to feel stupid.  The absolute greed they have that in the future they will be the ones buying large ticket items....that they were chosen to be in on this once-in-a-lifetime event.  Sad.  

Perhaps the dinar will revalue one year, and it is possible it will be in-country only, and with a totally new currency at that time.  I don't plan on posting much, but appreciate the sincere, warm welcome. 

To my WSOMN friends, none of what I posted above should be surprising to you.  The colors and headlines change almost daily on WSOMN; however, the messaging is all wrong and based solely on HOPIUM, which is a killer.  All due respects................

Scotchie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:04 am

Well said, Scotchie and very grounded.  Thank you for sharing. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:25 am

Hey Scotchie WELCOME I've had this same acc now for 4yrs here at DD and never been banned even though I think I got close a couple of times.LMAO I warned everybody countless of times with countless accs at WSOMN and had a forum for a few days until more people started reading mine more than all the rest put together. I'm spending my time now trying to awaken people to the fact that our government has been taken over by the corps and banksters and if nothing is done we won't have a world left for our grand children so this fight is to end. PEACE EVERYBODY
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:55 am

kenlej wrote:Hey Scotchie WELCOME I've had this same acc now for 4yrs here at DD and never been banned even though I think I got close a couple of times.LMAO I warned everybody countless of times with countless accs at WSOMN and had a forum for a few days until more people started reading mine more than all the rest put together. I'm spending my time now trying to awaken people to the fact that our government has been taken over by the corps and banksters and if nothing is done we won't have a world left for our grand children so this fight is to end. PEACE EVERYBODY

I will admit, you are unique and have your own path and thoughts when you are expressing yourself kenlej. And you have stood your ground against several members here quite well. But never once have you come close to being banned. LOL It has never crossed any of our minds. It just isn't where our minds go on DD.  NOt everyone here agrees with each other.  Isn't that great?  Look at GypZ, she puts her opposing  2 cents in all the time!  Her spunk is appreciated. 

I really prefer the NEOPOLITAN flavors of a forum as opposed to VANILLA, don't you?   

Love having all of you here on Dinar Daily. Thanks to all, for being a part of the forum and contributing. 

WSOMN Monday/Tuesday Drama  4/10-4/11/17 230677302

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:17 am

Just to get Scotchie caught up on the latest at WSOMN:

After banning/deleting 1,000+ members and seeing that his 'intel' was still leaving WSOMN, AdminBill threw another hissy fit.  He said he wouldn't be sharing any more of his intel, there were not going to be any more Mods and suggested that the room be opened up to new members.  By popular consensus, it was decided that the room remain private.  Of course nothing changed, it's still moderated and five or six new Mods were added that nighthttps://www.dinardaily.net/t62185-wsomn-sunday-drama-adminbill-gives-up-3-26-17

The color code system was scrapped on April 2nd....  Too bad, as it was a never ending source of laughs.    https://www.dinardaily.net/t62296-wsomn-sunday-drama-4-217

Then there was the Twitter fiasco.

3/21/17:  The old WSOMN2015 Twitter account will not be used for WSOMN notices to members any longer. The new Twitter account will be @adminbill and you MUST use your WSOMN username and follow up with an email to iqdtozim@mail.com with your username and contact information for verification. DO NOT GIVE THIS TO NON-MEMBERS 

THE SORTING PROCESS FOR THE NEW TWITTER ACCOUNT IS CRAZY AND WILL TAKE AWHILE. IN THE MEANTIME I AM HEARING THAT THERE ARE SOME SAYING THAT ZIM IS WALLPAPER. THE FACTS, RUMORS SAY JUST THE OPPOSITE. I WILL KEEP THE ALERT LEVEL AT RED BECAUSE THE NEWS IS VERY GOOD. IMO WE ARE SEEING THE ROLLOUT BEING PROCESSED THROUGH A VERY LABORIOUS AND PAINFUL GROWTH PERIOD TO THE POINT OF DELIVERY.

THAT MAY BE A FEW DAYS TO A FEW WEEKS AWAY. PERSONALLY, IF THIS LOOKS LIKE IT GOING INTO APRIL IT IS TIME FOR A LONG OVERDUE C- SECTION. THERE WILL BE NOTHING LEFT TO BUILD A FUTURE ON!

432 FOLLOWERS TO SORT THROUGH. NO PRIVATE TWEETS WILL BE SENT UNTIL THAT IS COMPLETED

But then on March 24th, AdminBill scraps that plan:

GOOD AFTERNOON - AS SUNNI LET YOU KNOW EARLIER BOTH TWITTER ACCOUNTS HAVE NOW BEEN DE-ACTIVATED. I APOLOGIZE FOR THE ALL OF THE INCONVENIENCE. ALL EMAILS TO IQNTOZIM@MAIL.COM WILL BE DELETED. I SIMPLY DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH TIME IN THE DAY TO DO ALL I WANT TO SUPPORT WSOMN MEMBERS

What most WSOMN members don't realize is that the reason we are doing this is not to be mean, it's to get them to WAKE UP! 

AdminBill is nothing more than a pathological narcissist.  Look at any of the posts he makes in the forum and then look at the responses.  Never does anyone question him, because they know they will be banned.  It's just post after post of Thank You, Admin.....  We love all you do for us.....  Thank you for taking care of his, etc.   This makes me want to puke!

Come on people.  Think for one second.  Bill has been in Dinarland forever.  He has no sources.  Come on....  He sells suits.

This is what he said late last night: 

"THE WORD IS STILL GOOD. STAY THE COURSE. PERHAPS MORE CLARITY TOMORROW."

Could he have been more vague?  Why didn't he tell you what the "word" is?  Think!!!!  What has Bill ever said that's given you one bit of true insight?  Why can't you engage in a dialog with him?  

Bill is just a little man who wants to be big shot.  Never does he stop to consider how much it's hurting those that are hanging on his every word.  There are people there who are counting on this RV to save their homes, get their operations, etc.  Bill and all the other gurus have to be stopped!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:48 pm

:tup: :tup: :tup:
Ponee wrote:
kenlej wrote:Hey Scotchie WELCOME I've had this same acc now for 4yrs here at DD and never been banned even though I think I got close a couple of times.LMAO I warned everybody countless of times with countless accs at WSOMN and had a forum for a few days until more people started reading mine more than all the rest put together. I'm spending my time now trying to awaken people to the fact that our government has been taken over by the corps and banksters and if nothing is done we won't have a world left for our grand children so this fight is to end. PEACE EVERYBODY

I will admit, you are unique and have your own path and thoughts when you are expressing yourself kenlej. And you have stood your ground against several members here quite well. But never once have you come close to being banned. LOL It has never crossed any of our minds. It just isn't where our minds go on DD.  NOt everyone here agrees with each other.  Isn't that great?  Look at GypZ, she puts her opposing  2 cents in all the time!  Her spunk is appreciated. 

I really prefer the NEOPOLITAN flavors of a forum as opposed to VANILLA, don't you?   

Love having all of you here on Dinar Daily. Thanks to all, for being a part of the forum and contributing. 

WSOMN Monday/Tuesday Drama  4/10-4/11/17 230677302
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum