Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
schmidt - Dave Schmidt's Reno Intel Guy? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
schmidt - Dave Schmidt's Reno Intel Guy? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
schmidt - Dave Schmidt's Reno Intel Guy? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
schmidt - Dave Schmidt's Reno Intel Guy? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
schmidt - Dave Schmidt's Reno Intel Guy? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
schmidt - Dave Schmidt's Reno Intel Guy? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
schmidt - Dave Schmidt's Reno Intel Guy? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
schmidt - Dave Schmidt's Reno Intel Guy? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
schmidt - Dave Schmidt's Reno Intel Guy? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
schmidt - Dave Schmidt's Reno Intel Guy? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
schmidt - Dave Schmidt's Reno Intel Guy? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
schmidt - Dave Schmidt's Reno Intel Guy? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
schmidt - Dave Schmidt's Reno Intel Guy? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
schmidt - Dave Schmidt's Reno Intel Guy? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
schmidt - Dave Schmidt's Reno Intel Guy? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
schmidt - Dave Schmidt's Reno Intel Guy? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
schmidt - Dave Schmidt's Reno Intel Guy? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
schmidt - Dave Schmidt's Reno Intel Guy? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
schmidt - Dave Schmidt's Reno Intel Guy? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
schmidt - Dave Schmidt's Reno Intel Guy? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Dave Schmidt's Reno Intel Guy?

3 posters

Go down

schmidt - Dave Schmidt's Reno Intel Guy? Empty Dave Schmidt's Reno Intel Guy?

Post by RamblerNash Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:40 pm

For those who listen to Dave's scripted radio broadcast, they know one of his performing actors Jason. Here's what Jason said on "The Dave Show" last year.

Jason: And just to give you guys, just to give you guys a little background, I mentioned this on previous show before people that are on here may not remember. Uhm, maybe 45 days ago, 60 days now, I reach out to my friend Jeff, who had I guess 12 years now. In this particular gentleman that one comes up, he is also involved in exchange and he like you Dave, has two contracts and one of them he’s been waiting on. He turned his currencies in about a year ago, like you. But then he had another one, he kinda looked his way to the top of a list where he was talking directly everyday with some folks that was 40 or 50 years in CIA, FBI uh all the central intelligence there are several of them. Actually, I had a chance to meet them this past week. And I won’t mention their name, but he is working, they work directly every day with the general, General Daunter, the admiral and I’ll get into them in a few minutes, They will call with the elders and the grandfather. And I said them whose grandfather? They said grandfather of most of the elders. Okay, that’s grandpa. I realized, he basically allowed me a few weeks ago to send you uh some of my currencies that I had sitting in my place waiting for round two with you Dave. And of course, my wife and I were excited and um he’s gonna carry it. Basically he’s part of the lockout group where they are waiting for a phone call and he’s going to leave his city on their own jet  and he would come pick up the several CIA folks, FBI folks, on the way where their plane makes a stop and uhm, they are gonna come into Reno. Basically, it was all supposed to happen the minute that the actual exchange like everything that we have been waiting on, the money just start moving. Basically he’s not, he’s not supposed to get that call until it is finally ready to go. We were here in Reno last week on Friday. They landed in Reno and as soon as I landed, I got a text from him. It said, “on the jet now, leaving,” said in the text. So that’s what in the text. Two different things, picked up the FBI, I think he picked up a total of seven people. That’s what he told me. And they came all to Reno. In Saturday, they arrived at 4 o’clock and they did come in with their currencies. This particular group of being this lockout group were told they are gonna get the very highest rates given in any exchange. So again, we were very excited about that. But since then, since he’s been here, he has been able to share intel with me and I’ll share some of this intel with you guys. Uhm *inaudible*

http://dinarrvnews.net/dave-schmidt-transcript-live-call-11-30-2016/

Dave should know by now that putting out LIES in DinarLand makes him look like a big FOOL when they can easily be debunked.

How about that Gold?

https://www.dinardaily.net/t55269-dave-schmidt-s-gold-heist-icw

How about that Air Force 2 plane?

https://www.dinardaily.net/t62220-dave-schmidt-caught-in-another-lie-3-29-17

schmidt - Dave Schmidt's Reno Intel Guy? 3508649203 schmidt - Dave Schmidt's Reno Intel Guy? 3508649203 schmidt - Dave Schmidt's Reno Intel Guy? 3508649203 schmidt - Dave Schmidt's Reno Intel Guy? 3508649203 schmidt - Dave Schmidt's Reno Intel Guy? 3508649203 schmidt - Dave Schmidt's Reno Intel Guy? 3508649203

schmidt - Dave Schmidt's Reno Intel Guy? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

schmidt - Dave Schmidt's Reno Intel Guy? Empty Re: Dave Schmidt's Reno Intel Guy?

Post by Red Panda Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:06 am

On that call, Dave also said about the contracts being based in Nevada: 

If they didn’t honor your contract, well that’s a different story. But if you lose your money in a currency exchange, you gambled it away folks.

So Dave, what is the difference between not honoring the contract and losing one's money?  What does the contract promise the currency holder?  It probably promises that they will return the foreign currency, but no one will ask for it to be returned, for fear they will lose out if it does occur, like Dave suggests it will every week.

Time is money, sell your watch today - you'll get more for it than you will from those Dinar!
Red Panda
Red Panda
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

schmidt - Dave Schmidt's Reno Intel Guy? Empty Re: Dave Schmidt's Reno Intel Guy?

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:16 am

:tup:

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
schmidt - Dave Schmidt's Reno Intel Guy? 2245507099schmidt - Dave Schmidt's Reno Intel Guy? 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum