Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Maliki will order assassinations ahead of elections, observers say I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Maliki will order assassinations ahead of elections, observers say I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Maliki will order assassinations ahead of elections, observers say I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Maliki will order assassinations ahead of elections, observers say I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Maliki will order assassinations ahead of elections, observers say I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Maliki will order assassinations ahead of elections, observers say I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Maliki will order assassinations ahead of elections, observers say I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Maliki will order assassinations ahead of elections, observers say I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Maliki will order assassinations ahead of elections, observers say I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Maliki will order assassinations ahead of elections, observers say I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Maliki will order assassinations ahead of elections, observers say I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Maliki will order assassinations ahead of elections, observers say I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Maliki will order assassinations ahead of elections, observers say I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Maliki will order assassinations ahead of elections, observers say I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Maliki will order assassinations ahead of elections, observers say I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Maliki will order assassinations ahead of elections, observers say I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Maliki will order assassinations ahead of elections, observers say I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Maliki will order assassinations ahead of elections, observers say I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Al-Maliki will order assassinations ahead of elections, observers say I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Al-Maliki will order assassinations ahead of elections, observers say I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Al-Maliki will order assassinations ahead of elections, observers say

Go down

Al-Maliki will order assassinations ahead of elections, observers say Empty Al-Maliki will order assassinations ahead of elections, observers say

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:09 am

Al-Maliki will order assassinations ahead of elections, observers say 3201727235953611357524
New vicious plan from Maliki
Mostapha Hassan

Former prime minister of Iraq Nuri al-Maliki, during whose tenure in office the city of Mosul fell to ISIS terror group, inflicting a humiliating defeat on the Iraqi forces, may carry out political assassinations ahead of the elections, observers speculate.

For over a decade, al-Maliki has been seen by the Iraqis, both the grassroots and official circles, as an element of subversion.

As an ambitious politician who has deep-rooted links and unmitigated loyalty, and even submission, to Iran, al-Maliki is working hard to implement the Mullahs agenda, and is expected to launch a campaign for politically-motivated assassinations ahead of the elections, experts said. 
Targeting foes

The former premiere, also Iraq's incumbent vice president,  is planning to carry out several political assassinations against his foes, especially the ones staunchly opposing his sectarian platform such as leader of the Sadrist Movement as well as other Sunni figures who openly spoke up about his crimes and warned of his attempts to hijack power again, analysts forecast. 

He has another vicious option, they add, based on committing bloodshed against the Iraqis whether in Baghdad or the areas where the Sadr has big influence.

Underrating Abadi's role

Al-Maliki is seeking to undermine the incumbent premiere Abadi through breeding the sentiment that he is weak and unable to administer the Iraqi affairs. 
Nuri al-Maliki, has already confirmed that he will participate in the upcoming elections in Iraq, indicating that he will seek to plan the structure of the political system in the country.

Abadi's increased chances to win the coming election will prompt al-Maliki to go ahead with his vicious plans and carry out assassinations, experts say. 

Irrational remarks 

In a speech he gave in Karbala days ago, al-Maliki warned that Iraq is heading for bloody days in case of not fighting sectarianism.

In case we do not fight the crooked methods based on misinterpretation of religious texts, more blood will be spilled and takfirist thought will continue to spread. 

Upon uttering these remarks, observers called on the former prime minister to check his previous record of terrorism and how he helped ISIS establish its self-proclaimed caliphate in Mosul.
He handed Iraq over to terror organizations and stooges of Iran, they stated. 

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/.....ervers-say

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum