Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Firefly - Iraqi Central Bank introduces a new slogan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Firefly - Iraqi Central Bank introduces a new slogan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Firefly - Iraqi Central Bank introduces a new slogan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Firefly - Iraqi Central Bank introduces a new slogan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Firefly - Iraqi Central Bank introduces a new slogan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Firefly - Iraqi Central Bank introduces a new slogan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Firefly - Iraqi Central Bank introduces a new slogan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Firefly - Iraqi Central Bank introduces a new slogan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Firefly - Iraqi Central Bank introduces a new slogan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Firefly - Iraqi Central Bank introduces a new slogan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Firefly - Iraqi Central Bank introduces a new slogan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Firefly - Iraqi Central Bank introduces a new slogan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Firefly - Iraqi Central Bank introduces a new slogan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Firefly - Iraqi Central Bank introduces a new slogan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Firefly - Iraqi Central Bank introduces a new slogan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Firefly - Iraqi Central Bank introduces a new slogan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Firefly - Iraqi Central Bank introduces a new slogan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Firefly - Iraqi Central Bank introduces a new slogan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Firefly - Iraqi Central Bank introduces a new slogan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Firefly - Iraqi Central Bank introduces a new slogan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Iraqi Central Bank introduces a new slogan

4 posters

Go down

Firefly - Iraqi Central Bank introduces a new slogan Empty Iraqi Central Bank introduces a new slogan

Post by Ssmith Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:00 pm

Iraqi Central Bank introduces a new slogan

Firefly - Iraqi Central Bank introduces a new slogan Story_img_58d765940bf56

2017/3/26 9:54

Iraqi Central Bank introduces a new slogan has[Oan- Baghdad]

introduced the Central Bank of Iraq, a new slogan mimics its history of financial and monetary policy implications based solid.

The Information Office of the Central Bank of Iraq Acer ‘s director Jabbar said in a statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it, that the creation of the bank, a new slogan came up to date with ancient history, and its leading role in the monetary policy of the Iraqi state, as well as its contribution to national development in accordance with the financial variables economic and so as to achieve financial stability sustained. ”
He stressed Jabbar, that” the Bank has adopted the motto map of Iraq, as the embodiment of national identity, and to confirm the affiliation of the Iraqi state, according to the instructions issued by the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq. ”
and that” the bank has been used [in the logo] Icon of several Maghazi embodies a Coins cash Iraqi metal through the development of the idea Reducers of them, and their memory of the Iraqis and the symbol of a clear monetary policy in the country, while the counterpart of the Reducers refers to the development in a clear reference to the role of the Iraqi Central Bank is expected to activate the circle of development projects across the country, as well as what is reflected from a firm position on the clear fiscal policy in Iraq. ”
Jabbar added that” gears and Tnazerhma symbolic in two logo, emphasizes that they send a clear message to the role of the Central Bank of Iraq as putting a dressing head is important in the national economy, “pointing out that” the color of significance that rely A central bank has been drawn from the smallest unit of color in the Iraqi currency in modern history , a [penny]. ”

He explained that “the presence of the symbol [CBI] which is an acronym for [CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ] in the center of the map of Iraq is a sign that the role of the central bank includes all parts of Iraq from north to south and from east to west as the backbone of the national economy.”

alliraqnews.com

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Firefly - Iraqi Central Bank introduces a new slogan Empty Re: Iraqi Central Bank introduces a new slogan

Post by Ssmith Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:09 pm

Firefly

Firefly - Iraqi Central Bank introduces a new slogan Avatar?id=1620987&m=75&t=1488410212Firefly
Why would their new slogan be a COIN

A COIN !!!!!!!!!!!!

LOWER DENOMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Firefly - Iraqi Central Bank introduces a new slogan Empty Re: Iraqi Central Bank introduces a new slogan

Post by Ssmith Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:25 pm

Firefly

COINS, COINS, COINS COINS !!!!!!!!!!

God I've been waiting for this one for 3 weeks now Wink

FINALLY ..... IN PRINT !

This one is worth a penny. The 25k notes we hold now are worth 1/10th of a penny !!!!!

Told you guys I was waiting for one more article in print !

There you have it

I'm expecting more slogans Smile

Stop listening to the hocus pocus in Dinarland and you just may understand

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:32 pm

Ssmith wrote:Firefly

Firefly - Iraqi Central Bank introduces a new slogan Avatar?id=1620987&m=75&t=1488410212Firefly

A COIN !!!!!!!!!!!!

So this idiotic moron, who can't read, thinks that the color they pick for their new logo means lower denoms? LMAO!

What will this imbecile mis-interperate next?

Firefly - Iraqi Central Bank introduces a new slogan Downlo10

Firefly - Iraqi Central Bank introduces a new slogan 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat May 13, 2017 7:57 pm

I wonder what Fire Fly thinks of this now?  And, where has he been any way?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:20 am

RamblerNash wrote:
Ssmith wrote:Firefly

A COIN !!!!!!!!!!!!

So this idiotic moron, who can't read, thinks that the color they pick for their new logo means lower denoms? LMAO!

What will this imbecile mis-interperate next?

Firefly - Iraqi Central Bank introduces a new slogan Downlo10

As FireFly can plainly see, the CBI has changed their website with the new slogan and it didn't have anything to do with lower denoms.

They even have a page that says the coins have been demonetized. LOL

Arabic: http://www.cbi.iq/documents/Banknotes%20withdrawn%20from%20circulation.docx

English: http://www.cbi.iq/documents/Withdrawn%20Banknotes-en.doc

Don't get caught up in the fake CBI page FireFly and show everybody what a fool you really are! LMAO!

https://www.dinardaily.net/t64764-the-cbi-now-showing-the-rate-at-1-2-to-1-usd

Firefly - Iraqi Central Bank introduces a new slogan 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Firefly - Iraqi Central Bank introduces a new slogan Empty FireFly

Post by Scotchie Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:51 am

A penny for your thoughts.

On the other hand, best to keep to yourself.

You are never correct anyway.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum