Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"Colors"  Yosef    3/25/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"Colors"  Yosef    3/25/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
"Colors"  Yosef    3/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"Colors"  Yosef    3/25/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"Colors"  Yosef    3/25/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"Colors"  Yosef    3/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"Colors"  Yosef    3/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"Colors"  Yosef    3/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"Colors"  Yosef    3/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"Colors"  Yosef    3/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"Colors"  Yosef    3/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"Colors"  Yosef    3/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"Colors"  Yosef    3/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"Colors"  Yosef    3/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"Colors"  Yosef    3/25/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"Colors"  Yosef    3/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"Colors"  Yosef    3/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
"Colors"  Yosef    3/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
"Colors"  Yosef    3/25/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
"Colors"  Yosef    3/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Colors" Yosef 3/25/17

4 posters

Go down

"Colors"  Yosef    3/25/17 Empty "Colors" Yosef 3/25/17

Post by Ssmith Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:55 pm

"Colors"  Yosef    3/25/17 Image1

Banks

HSBC ordered in food last night (Friday) and had shift changes sleeping in cots.

That's how close we are. But even the primary RV bank doesn't know exactly when we will start.

Saturday March 25 is suspected to be the global release date--which could mean early Sunday morning March 26 in USA.

The remainder of the first quarter is to be used for currency redemptions, which are expected to complete before China's President Xi Jinping visits Trump at Mar-a-Lago in the first week of April.

Wells Fargo senior staff was replaced for not accepting the HSBC wire pings earlier in the week, but has now received all necessary funds for the RV currency exchanges.

Wells Fargo was not humanity's friend or ally in this exchange process. Remember that when you select your redemption bank.

Wells Fargo is still running all off site redemption centers while HSBC who is still footing the bill for the RV and Republic government.

HSBC is still exclusively buying and selling the ZIM currency/bonds for the AIIB (Elders).

Israel

196 democratic members of Congress sent a letter to President Trump in support of a two state solution for Israel/Palestine and asked him to do the same.

Germany's Angela Merkel called for a two state solution to the Israeli/Palestinian conflict while hosting Palestinian President Abbas.

The Israel Knesset now faces isolating their economy from the global community unless they force Prime Minister BiBi Netanyahu (Zionists) to resign from office. He can and will be indicted at any moment.

Military

Russian tanks have been placed in Donbass along the Ukraine boarder. Russia is done fucking around with Poroshenko. The Minsk Agreement must be signed now.

A few hundred Marines and heavy weaponry was placed in South Korea along the North Korean boarder. China and US are done fucking around with Kim Jung-un. No more nuke testing, no more threats.

Iran is dispatching naval patrol ships into the Mediterranean Sea in order to block Israel import shipments from reaching shore. Russia is patrolling the Syrian boarders by air. The entire world is done fucking around with Netanyahu. He must resign immediately and new government adopt the two state solution.

There is finally a sincere global military coordination for eradicating terrorism, ISIS, ISIL and DAAESH from the face of the earth. Whatever the race, religion and country.

Trump

Trump intentionally rushed a bill to the floor of Congress and Ryan gave him a watered down repeal and replace bill that he said could pass both the House and Senate.

But yesterday's colossal failure to launch effectively ends the Trump faux presidency as the conservative wing of he GOP intentionally withheld votes and let him fail to guarantee his removal from office.

They hate Trump. Including Ryan, who fell on the sword in order to get rid of Trump.

The GOP also knows that the FBI is pursing a criminal investigation against Trump which includes charges of treason. So why vote in his favor.

Trump's resignation will come by threat of impeachment or imprisonment and is now both obvious and immanent.

Conservative VP Mike Pence will be installed shortly and things will magically start to get done according to how the Chinese, Russians and Republic conservatives pre-decided to reset the country from the ground up.

This is what happens when a country goes financially and morally bankrupt--temporary chaos exchanged for long-term stability.

Geopolitics

Notice how the populist or nationalist movements in Ukraine, Israel and USA are all being brought down in a smoking heap together during springtime (season of rebirth).

The message here is that all nations of the world must now work together to achieve the greatest possible good for all--not just for a particular country or race.

Also notice how all three countries that were led into a political and financial ditch occurred during egotistical, power hungry white male leadership--as all three can. Ke be classified as failed states, in distress and repossessed / reset by their largest sovereign creditors of color.

Trump is just the largest and last example of this global removal of white, Anglo-Saxon leadership gone dangerously awry.

Proving that the white race is neither intellectually, morally or physically superior or dominant as the 4th Reich would have had us all believe.

In fact, by definition, one could also claim that the white race is a genetically failed race in terms of soul ascension, and why it is now being removed from power and replaced by other races of color.

So does being in a race of color mean being closer to the original Will of God?

And does being without color mean being further away from God's Will at the DNA/cellular level?

We shall know soon, as our benevolent brothers and sisters will disclose all. Sobeit.

Aloha Makualani

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Colors"  Yosef    3/25/17 Empty Re: "Colors" Yosef 3/25/17

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:06 pm

Remember, this clown said Trump would be replaced before end of March, and Ryan would be installed (notice how he slipped Pence in there, even though he was adamant that Ryan would usher in NESARA...liar...)...this was not supposition, this was 100% confirmed fact by this piece of excrement Yosef...he's also said the decision was made by aliens and Chinese elders to go gold-backed currency 6 WEEKS AGO, that the button was pushed, there was no turning back, no further delay, they were going full steam ahead.  6 weeks ago.

So, when Trump is still POTUS in April, be sure to drop ol' Yosef and his benefactor Patrick at dinar chronicles a note and remind them what colossal lying turds they are!  Aloha Makualani!
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:38 am

I see Yosef"s the bipolar disorder is bringing him delusional thoughts again, mixing street drugs with your neurotic drugs don't mix Yosef, but nevertheless your still the best entertainment around, LOL,,,!,! Lol,,,,,,
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:25 pm

Like LSD, many, very pretty colors-Rubber sidewalks, and melting store facades.......
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum