Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abadi Office: America will support Iraq through the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank	 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abadi Office: America will support Iraq through the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank	 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Abadi Office: America will support Iraq through the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank	 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abadi Office: America will support Iraq through the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank	 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abadi Office: America will support Iraq through the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank	 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abadi Office: America will support Iraq through the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank	 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abadi Office: America will support Iraq through the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank	 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abadi Office: America will support Iraq through the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank	 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abadi Office: America will support Iraq through the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank	 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abadi Office: America will support Iraq through the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank	 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abadi Office: America will support Iraq through the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank	 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abadi Office: America will support Iraq through the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank	 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abadi Office: America will support Iraq through the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank	 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abadi Office: America will support Iraq through the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank	 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abadi Office: America will support Iraq through the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank	 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abadi Office: America will support Iraq through the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank	 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abadi Office: America will support Iraq through the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank	 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abadi Office: America will support Iraq through the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank	 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Abadi Office: America will support Iraq through the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank	 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Abadi Office: America will support Iraq through the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank	 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Abadi Office: America will support Iraq through the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank

Go down

Abadi Office: America will support Iraq through the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank	 Empty Abadi Office: America will support Iraq through the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:42 pm

BAGHDAD / tomorrow Press: 
affirmed Information Office of the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, on Wednesday, the IMF and the World Bank will support Iraq to deal with the effects of regulation Daesh in the country. 
A spokesman for the office Sabri Saad for "tomorrow 's Press," that " the humanitarian issue in Iraq was present and strongly through dialogues conducted by the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi with US President Donald Trump." 

He added that " the US side stressed the support of Iraq through the IMF and the World Bank." 

He explained that " it was discussed with the two banks mentioned for the development of mechanisms and support financial organizations for Iraq through the constituent states and activation of efforts to support Iraq to deal with the legacy of the humanitarian organization Daesh and urban and economic problems in the country." 

The prime minister, Haider Abadi arrived at dawn Monday, the US official invitation of US President Donald Trump, while he held with US President Mbajthat and high - level officials.

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Abadi Office: America will support Iraq through the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank	 Empty Re: Abadi Office: America will support Iraq through the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:44 pm

WASHINGTON / morning

between Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, that his government does not want to link Iraq with loans far - reaching, pointing out that it is seeking to create jobs and develop the country 's capabilities in many areas, while a delegation from the World Bank showed the latter is ready to help Iraq in the financial crisis. 

The prime minister 's office said in a statement: " The Prime Minister received at his residence in Washington (On Monday , ) and the World Bank delegation , " noting that " the delegation affirmed its support for Iraq in the financial crisis and help Iraq create jobs and training and development of human potential , " he noted Abadi , according to the statement, " the importance of the World Bank support for Iraq at this stage and we do not want to link Iraq 's long - term loans , but to create jobs and develop our capabilities in many areas to serve the country and our citizens." 

He also met with al - Abadi, at his residence in Washington, the International Monetary Fund delegation, the delegation reiterated its support reform of the measures undertaken by the government and Iraq 's success in the BIOS of these reforms, stressing the IMF 's commitment to this support, while Dr. Abadi stressed " the government continues its program reform and strengthen state institutions and job creation and to correct the erroneous economic tracks, "the prime contract, a separate meeting with members of the American Chamber of Commerce.

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum