Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Haitham al-Jubouri: Law provides for return of deductions identified within budget by 3 points, 8% I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Haitham al-Jubouri: Law provides for return of deductions identified within budget by 3 points, 8% I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Haitham al-Jubouri: Law provides for return of deductions identified within budget by 3 points, 8% I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Haitham al-Jubouri: Law provides for return of deductions identified within budget by 3 points, 8% I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Haitham al-Jubouri: Law provides for return of deductions identified within budget by 3 points, 8% I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Haitham al-Jubouri: Law provides for return of deductions identified within budget by 3 points, 8% I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Haitham al-Jubouri: Law provides for return of deductions identified within budget by 3 points, 8% I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Haitham al-Jubouri: Law provides for return of deductions identified within budget by 3 points, 8% I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Haitham al-Jubouri: Law provides for return of deductions identified within budget by 3 points, 8% I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Haitham al-Jubouri: Law provides for return of deductions identified within budget by 3 points, 8% I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Haitham al-Jubouri: Law provides for return of deductions identified within budget by 3 points, 8% I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Haitham al-Jubouri: Law provides for return of deductions identified within budget by 3 points, 8% I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Haitham al-Jubouri: Law provides for return of deductions identified within budget by 3 points, 8% I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Haitham al-Jubouri: Law provides for return of deductions identified within budget by 3 points, 8% I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Haitham al-Jubouri: Law provides for return of deductions identified within budget by 3 points, 8% I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Haitham al-Jubouri: Law provides for return of deductions identified within budget by 3 points, 8% I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Haitham al-Jubouri: Law provides for return of deductions identified within budget by 3 points, 8% I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Haitham al-Jubouri: Law provides for return of deductions identified within budget by 3 points, 8% I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Haitham al-Jubouri: Law provides for return of deductions identified within budget by 3 points, 8% I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Haitham al-Jubouri: Law provides for return of deductions identified within budget by 3 points, 8% I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Haitham al-Jubouri: Law provides for return of deductions identified within budget by 3 points, 8%

Go down

Haitham al-Jubouri: Law provides for return of deductions identified within budget by 3 points, 8% Empty Haitham al-Jubouri: Law provides for return of deductions identified within budget by 3 points, 8%

Post by RamblerNash Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:40 am

Haitham al-Jubouri: The law provides for the return of deductions identified within the budget by three points, eight percent

20 Mar,2017 20 Mar, 2017

Haitham al-Jubouri: Law provides for return of deductions identified within budget by 3 points, 8% NB-223046-636256070704256058

The Finance Committee revealed the number of law to restore deductions within the balance of the seventeen and seventeen to employees and retirees and the social protection network.

Committee member Haitham al-Jubouri said that the law provides for the re-deductions identified within the budget by three points, eight percent after the budget was fixed oil price of forty-two dollars, while the price of a barrel of crude oil now reached six and fifty dollars while Iraqi oil sold for fifty dollars , Pointing out that the amount difference can appear six billion dollars annually, and thus can restore deductions from employees and retirees, which were identified in the budget.

LINK

Haitham al-Jubouri: Law provides for return of deductions identified within budget by 3 points, 8% 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum