Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
3/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
3/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
3/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
3/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
3/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
3/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
3/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
3/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
3/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
3/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
3/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
3/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
3/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
3/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
3/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
3/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
3/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
3/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
3/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
3/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

3/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

3/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 3/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:39 am

Guru Studley:   we have made tremendous strides by being vague on info, but I can tell you the steps that I expected to take place have all been done...we are on the cusp of greatness... again, specifics can lead to a delay of release...there are monumental steps that have been taken to get us past the point of no return, and the global economies of the world are desperate for this to be  released.

The effects of the relative quiet have started to work, more progress in last week than you all can possibly imagine, last bits are being completed right now...SILENCE IS GOLDEN...ITS TIME...DO NOT GET EXCITED UNTIL YOU SEE THE WHITES OF YOUR BANKERS EYES.  Don't forget...anything is possible in currency plays, stay balanced, it is not official YET.

Guru OkieOilman:   RATES ARE LOCKED IN AT BANKS AND FOREX...WHEN ACTIVATED ---WILL ADVISE.  THERE ARE NOT A POSTING TIME FOR THE RATE---ANYTIME NOW.

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK  YOU FOR FLYING THE IQD AIRLINES AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATRONAGE AND PATIENCE  IN OUR DELAY'S EXPERIENCED IN THE PAST.   WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN PERMISSION TO LAND AND ARE NOW IN FINAL APPROACH WITH THE AIRPORT AND DESTINATION IN SITE AND  SHOULD BE LANDING MOMENTARILY.  WE SHOULD HAVE YOU AT THE GATE IN A VERY SHORT  TIME NOW.   IT TOOK A LITTLE LONGER TO LAND THAN I HAD ANTICIPATED BECAUSE THE ELEVATION OF THE AIRPORT IS MUCH HIGHER THAN ORIGIONALLY ANTICIPATED.  THOSE WITH UNDERSTANDING WILL APPRECIATE THE MAGNITUDE OF WHAT I POSTED.

Guru Poppy3:   Maliki...is back in Iraq and they said Talibani will return in time for the national conference and no guys it has not taken place yet. I am still of the opinion that the RV should occur prior to the ARAB SUMMIT DURING OR IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE N/C.

Guru Mike:  THE DOMINOES HAVE STARTED TO FALL…We know that the National Meeting is going forward they’ve got all the Councils.  They have decided that this National Comm is the place where they are going to solve all of their political issues. They want to make sure that they get everything implemented including the HCL Law [and] Erbil...Everyone has agreed on the agenda.

the National Cards being implemented...is great news.  this is a quick easy way...to get the oil revenues out to the people.   HUGE NEWS  ...we also noticed that they voted to allocate funds from this years budget to go ahead and pay for the Arab Summit-$100 Billion. 

they are starting to experience inflation…indicator of things that put pressure on the RV to happen.  the RV is NOT contigent on one single event.  There is not one event that is going to let us know when this RV will occur...This is going to happen when Shabibi feels that he has his government is place…and he feels it is time.  All things are moving in the right direction and they are doing well.

Guru Blaino:   THIS IS AN OFFICIAL...ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING THE REVALUATION OF THE IRAQI CURRENCY.  THE INTEL TEAM...HAVE ELECTED TO DECLARE A "REVALUATION WATCH".  A WATCH IS A TIME DURING WHICH "MOST" CONDITIONS ARE FAVORABLE FOR A REVALUATION TO OCCUR.  WE ARE ARRIVED AT THAT PLACE IN THE CHAIN OF EVENTS WHERE A REVALUATION COULD HAPPEN AT ANY TIME.

Guru 8Ball:   this is really BIG!!  BIGGER NEWS then I ever imagined would happen.  Kuwait just paid 120 billion usd for it’s boarders...This means chapter 7...This means Iraq government formation...well there is too much on the table, Iraq just cleared all of Sadams debt...Maliki probably got off the plane giggling...he got everything he wanted total debt relief for the RV...I think that this could be a good month...its  [the dinar's] value just surged.

Guru Jonnywg:
   THE JOURNEY CONTINUES AND WE HOPE IT ENDS SOON...OUR SOURCES ARE CHECKING THE MIDDLE EAST AS WE SPEAK TO SEE THEIR POSITION ON THE DINAR...OTHERS ARE AT BANK SCREENS WATCHING...YET OTHERS ARE READING IRAQI NEWSPAPERS...WE ARE IN FULL PURSUIT...WE WILL GET IT DONE.  THE U.N. VOTED FAVOURABLE ON CURRENCY VALUES THAT APPLY TO OUR QUEST... DETAILS LATER...A LOT OF LITTLE THINGS ARE SURFACING...MORE INFO COMING.

[referencing articles]   these articles display the actions of a sovereign nation...these acts are necessary for IRAQ to move forward and are necessary for us to move forward as well...although the decision for the RV lies outside of iraq and waiting for unknown to us issues...iraq moves forward...AS THEY GET BETTER IT MAKES THE DECISION EASIER.

Guru Med: 
  I HAD THIS FEELING FOR A LONGTIME THAT WE WERE NOT STILL WAITING ON THE DECIDING FACTORS TO BE PUT  INTO THE DINAR NOTES AND NOW WE FIND OUT THAT THEY ARE IN PRINT OR HAVE BEEN PRINTED ALREADY...SO YOU CAN SCRATCH ONE OF THOSE THINGS WE NEED DONE OFF YOUR LIST.

Guru SWFloridaGuy:
    I don't do dates. None of us will ever have enough information to make a solid prediction as to the timing.  The people who know more about this than we ever could are the first to admit they have no idea. Only the ones who have no grasp try to simplify it.  This has been 9 years in the making. I think we're all anxiously awaiting the Summit, NC, reports from Kubler and Ban Ki Moon about the upcoming chapter 7 removal we expect and the RV we hope for prior.

Guru Breitling:   They have told everyone what they are going to do...watch to see what Shabibi says.  The plan that he put together is top notch, but everyone under him is screwing it up plus there are political agendas.  Is there anyway they can revalue in March & April?  No, I don't think they can, I believe there is still alot to be done before they can pull the trigger.  They  put a committee together to educate everyone. Now it's the educational process & then just getting it done...it's going to start in Sept., from his words, but legally it will begin in June.  It's a process... everything will be in place by then.   I keep saying a buck, but there's no guarantee for that, they can mess around with that because it's going to be a managed float.  But the target rate is a buck.]

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum