Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Many Reports of 'glowing object' flying across the sky  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Many Reports of 'glowing object' flying across the sky  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
Many Reports of 'glowing object' flying across the sky  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Many Reports of 'glowing object' flying across the sky  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Many Reports of 'glowing object' flying across the sky  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Many Reports of 'glowing object' flying across the sky  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Many Reports of 'glowing object' flying across the sky  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Many Reports of 'glowing object' flying across the sky  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Many Reports of 'glowing object' flying across the sky  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Many Reports of 'glowing object' flying across the sky  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Many Reports of 'glowing object' flying across the sky  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Many Reports of 'glowing object' flying across the sky  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Many Reports of 'glowing object' flying across the sky  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Many Reports of 'glowing object' flying across the sky  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Many Reports of 'glowing object' flying across the sky  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Many Reports of 'glowing object' flying across the sky  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Many Reports of 'glowing object' flying across the sky  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Many Reports of 'glowing object' flying across the sky  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Many Reports of 'glowing object' flying across the sky  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Many Reports of 'glowing object' flying across the sky  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

Many Reports of 'glowing object' flying across the sky

4 posters

Go down

Many Reports of 'glowing object' flying across the sky  Empty Many Reports of 'glowing object' flying across the sky

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:58 am

One report from Arizona below .. There are reports from North to South .. other countries included.

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2011/09/many-reports-of-glowing-object-flying.html

Reports of 'glowing object' flying across Arizona sky

A view of the glowing orange light in the night sky around 7:45 p.m. Sept. 14, 2011 (see link)
Posted: 8:36 PM
Last Updated: 15 minutes ago
ABC15.com staff

PHOENIX - There have been numerous reports across Arizona regarding an orange "glowing object" flying across the night sky.

ABC15 is working to confirm what it really was. We started getting reports of the possible meteor around 7:45 p.m. Wednesday.

Our multimedia journalist Brien McElhatten captured the attached photo in Chandler when he saw the glowing object before it started streaking across the sky.

Many of our viewers are also sounding off about it on the ABC15 Facebook page.

Sharon Roesch wrote, "It was huge and incredible- we were driving and too much in shock."

Althea Keegan wrote, "It had a green tail and burned out just as I had my camera ready to snap a picture."

The ABC15 newsroom confirmed that there have been similar reports in San Diego, Los Angeles, and Las Vegas.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/reports-of-'glowing-object'-flying-across-arizona-sky#ixzz1XzgWdLn2

September 4, 2011

ELENIN DEBRIS REASON ISS SHUTTING DOWN WARNING NIBIRU PLANET X UFO

Watch Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fnd2ta1y-wY&feature=player_embedded

Back to top Go down

Many Reports of 'glowing object' flying across the sky  Empty Combine this with...

Post by phantomssecret Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:04 am

The recent 4 state blackout that included this area.

How many military facilities are located in this area.

phantomssecret
phantomssecret
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Many Reports of 'glowing object' flying across the sky  Empty Re: Many Reports of 'glowing object' flying across the sky

Post by nagnot Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:33 am

sounds like a shooting star

nagnot

Back to top Go down

Many Reports of 'glowing object' flying across the sky  Empty Re: Many Reports of 'glowing object' flying across the sky

Post by Alchemist Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:49 pm

Could some of this tech be of Earth?

jnaudin.free.fr/lifters/main.htm

Or google, "naudin lifters"

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Many Reports of 'glowing object' flying across the sky  Empty Here It Comes...NOPE! Wasn't the RV!

Post by MIss Rose Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:53 pm

:shock: Was it the RV? DARN...Bet it was and it got Stopped Again! 🇳🇴

MIss Rose

Back to top Go down

Many Reports of 'glowing object' flying across the sky  Empty When was the last time a shooting star went up and around?

Post by phantomssecret Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:08 pm

Nagnot,

You should watch the video - - - I've never seen a shooting star or a meteor shower with this
movement pattern.

I realized later, the original post on this site is for Arizona. I was talking about Southern California in the video.

It's of course just another phenomenon that will not be explained.
phantomssecret
phantomssecret
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Many Reports of 'glowing object' flying across the sky  Empty Power Outage in Chile

Post by phantomssecret Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:47 am

Power blackout hits Chile, halts copper mines
ReutersBy Moises Avila and Simon Gardner | Reuters – 2 hrs 40 mins ago

* tweet16
* Share2
* Email
* Print

Related Content

* People wait for a bus during a blackout in Vina del Mar city, about 121 km (75 miles) northwest of Santiago, September 24, 2011. REUTERS/Eliseo Fernandez

People wait for a bus during a blackout in Vina del Mar city, about 121 km (75 miles) …
* A woman listens to news on the radio during a blackout in Vina del Mar city, about 121 km (75 miles) northwest of Santiago September 24, 2011. REUTERS/Eliseo Fernandez

A woman listens to news on the radio during a blackout in Vina del Mar city, about …
* Article: Ops resuming at Chile Codelco Teniente after blackout

Reuters - 4 hrs ago
* Article: Chile's Collahuasi says not affected by blackout

Reuters - 4 hrs ago
* Article: Chile's Chuquicamata says not affected by blackout

Reuters - 4 hrs ago

View slideshows

NASA: 6-ton satellite hits Earth
20 photos - 6 hrs ago
Celebrities over 65
18 photos - Fri, Sep 23, 2011
PGA Tour Championship
75 photos - 9 hrs ago

See latest photos »

SANTIAGO (Reuters) - A massive power blackout paralyzed crucial copper mines in Chile on Saturday and darkened vast swaths of the country including the capital Santiago before energy was largely restored, officials said.

The outage acutely exposed the fragility of the energy grid in the world's top copper producer, which was devastated by a powerful earthquake in 2010.

Critics have blamed Chilean President Sebastian Pinera for under-investment in infrastructure and his popularity ratings have dropped since taking office last year. Prior to the power failure, he was already struggling with massive protests by university students demanding deep educational reforms.

Scrambling engineers were able to fully restore power generation and get distribution up to 90 percent of normal, the government said after the blackout, which lasted a couple of hours in most places.

"We've regained power in various regions of the country," said Chilean Energy Minister Rodrigo Alvarez.

At an earlier briefing, Alvarez said the cause of the outage was unknown but that computers that help run the energy grid had also malfunctioned. The blackout primarily hit the center of the country, where nearly 10 million of Chile's 16 million people live.

Initially, Angloamerican said its Los Bronces mine was halted and state-run Codelco said its Andina division and El Teniente mine were also paralyzed.

But Codelco later said power had been restored at the Andina division and El Teniente. It said output was not hurt at Andina as generators were used.

Meanwhile, Los Bronces said it was relying on generators and production was at a third of capacity as normal energy supplies had yet to come on line.

Authorities said the Collahuasi and Chuquicamata mines in the far north of Chile were not affected and that the blackout did not extend that far.

(Additional reporting by Antonio Delajara a
phantomssecret
phantomssecret
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum