Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 INTEL - EARTH QUAKE around CURACAO: THE AGARTHANS our COUSIN HAVE STARTED THE CLEANUP ,and ARREST and to FREE HUMANITY I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 INTEL - EARTH QUAKE around CURACAO: THE AGARTHANS our COUSIN HAVE STARTED THE CLEANUP ,and ARREST and to FREE HUMANITY I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 INTEL - EARTH QUAKE around CURACAO: THE AGARTHANS our COUSIN HAVE STARTED THE CLEANUP ,and ARREST and to FREE HUMANITY I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 INTEL - EARTH QUAKE around CURACAO: THE AGARTHANS our COUSIN HAVE STARTED THE CLEANUP ,and ARREST and to FREE HUMANITY I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 INTEL - EARTH QUAKE around CURACAO: THE AGARTHANS our COUSIN HAVE STARTED THE CLEANUP ,and ARREST and to FREE HUMANITY I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 INTEL - EARTH QUAKE around CURACAO: THE AGARTHANS our COUSIN HAVE STARTED THE CLEANUP ,and ARREST and to FREE HUMANITY I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 INTEL - EARTH QUAKE around CURACAO: THE AGARTHANS our COUSIN HAVE STARTED THE CLEANUP ,and ARREST and to FREE HUMANITY I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 INTEL - EARTH QUAKE around CURACAO: THE AGARTHANS our COUSIN HAVE STARTED THE CLEANUP ,and ARREST and to FREE HUMANITY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 INTEL - EARTH QUAKE around CURACAO: THE AGARTHANS our COUSIN HAVE STARTED THE CLEANUP ,and ARREST and to FREE HUMANITY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 INTEL - EARTH QUAKE around CURACAO: THE AGARTHANS our COUSIN HAVE STARTED THE CLEANUP ,and ARREST and to FREE HUMANITY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 INTEL - EARTH QUAKE around CURACAO: THE AGARTHANS our COUSIN HAVE STARTED THE CLEANUP ,and ARREST and to FREE HUMANITY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 INTEL - EARTH QUAKE around CURACAO: THE AGARTHANS our COUSIN HAVE STARTED THE CLEANUP ,and ARREST and to FREE HUMANITY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 INTEL - EARTH QUAKE around CURACAO: THE AGARTHANS our COUSIN HAVE STARTED THE CLEANUP ,and ARREST and to FREE HUMANITY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 INTEL - EARTH QUAKE around CURACAO: THE AGARTHANS our COUSIN HAVE STARTED THE CLEANUP ,and ARREST and to FREE HUMANITY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 INTEL - EARTH QUAKE around CURACAO: THE AGARTHANS our COUSIN HAVE STARTED THE CLEANUP ,and ARREST and to FREE HUMANITY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 INTEL - EARTH QUAKE around CURACAO: THE AGARTHANS our COUSIN HAVE STARTED THE CLEANUP ,and ARREST and to FREE HUMANITY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 INTEL - EARTH QUAKE around CURACAO: THE AGARTHANS our COUSIN HAVE STARTED THE CLEANUP ,and ARREST and to FREE HUMANITY I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 INTEL - EARTH QUAKE around CURACAO: THE AGARTHANS our COUSIN HAVE STARTED THE CLEANUP ,and ARREST and to FREE HUMANITY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 INTEL - EARTH QUAKE around CURACAO: THE AGARTHANS our COUSIN HAVE STARTED THE CLEANUP ,and ARREST and to FREE HUMANITY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 INTEL - EARTH QUAKE around CURACAO: THE AGARTHANS our COUSIN HAVE STARTED THE CLEANUP ,and ARREST and to FREE HUMANITY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

INTEL - EARTH QUAKE around CURACAO: THE AGARTHANS our COUSIN HAVE STARTED THE CLEANUP ,and ARREST and to FREE HUMANITY

5 posters

Go down

INTEL - EARTH QUAKE around CURACAO: THE AGARTHANS our COUSIN HAVE STARTED THE CLEANUP ,and ARREST and to FREE HUMANITY Empty INTEL - EARTH QUAKE around CURACAO: THE AGARTHANS our COUSIN HAVE STARTED THE CLEANUP ,and ARREST and to FREE HUMANITY

Post by Rwederfoort Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:24 pm

INTEL - EARTH QUAKE around CURACAO: THE AGARTHANS our COUSIN HAVE STARTED THE CLEANUP ,and ARREST and to FREE HUMANITY 0516b64287da0f611663ec13bc18a2b6ac81c3-wm

Dear Brothers and sisters, I have kept promise to show to Share Intel with all of you.

Its very good to understand that, we were never alone as our Government has been
lying. They were in contact with our Cousin the Agarthans of Lemuria, (Antarctica)
Who live in the INNER EARTH which is a different dimension and reality.

So They have warned our government many times to change their ways, and tell
the Public about their existence.
But we were told we are alone in these fast Universe. (LOL) That is nothing with all
the other lies. But the Agarthans now are in the PROCESS CLEANING up all
the Under ground basis all over the world together with the EARTH FORCES.

So here in our areas they have been blowing these Basis, and been having
some earth quake. The Agarthans have always told the Governments the Truth
where they need to remove their personnel.

There are some Massive Basis which will be taken out which can cause Tsunami,
but they have technology to control the Wave effects, so just be calm.

So soon you all will see MASSIVE TELEVISED ARRESTS, when there will be MASSIVE
LANDING AND ALL OUR SHIPS WILL BE VISIBLE TO WHOLE WORLD.

THEY WILL BE TRANSMITTING TO THEIR MESSAGE OF FREEDOM AND NOT TAKE 
OVER, SO WE CAN REBUILD AND TAKE BACK OUR WORLD FROM THE CABAL.

SO THESE COUPLE DAYS IT IS GOING TO A LITTLE NOISE ALL AROUND, BUT JUST
BE CALM, AND LET THE AGARTHANS DO THEIR JOB.

SOON WE ALL WILL BE FREE.

Have a blessed day.

INTEL - EARTH QUAKE around CURACAO: THE AGARTHANS our COUSIN HAVE STARTED THE CLEANUP ,and ARREST and to FREE HUMANITY Photo.format_png.resize_200xRonald Wederfoort
+5999 5156118 | ronald_wederfoort@yahoo.com
 INTEL - EARTH QUAKE around CURACAO: THE AGARTHANS our COUSIN HAVE STARTED THE CLEANUP ,and ARREST and to FREE HUMANITY Facebook  INTEL - EARTH QUAKE around CURACAO: THE AGARTHANS our COUSIN HAVE STARTED THE CLEANUP ,and ARREST and to FREE HUMANITY Linkedin  INTEL - EARTH QUAKE around CURACAO: THE AGARTHANS our COUSIN HAVE STARTED THE CLEANUP ,and ARREST and to FREE HUMANITY Twitter  INTEL - EARTH QUAKE around CURACAO: THE AGARTHANS our COUSIN HAVE STARTED THE CLEANUP ,and ARREST and to FREE HUMANITY Blogger  INTEL - EARTH QUAKE around CURACAO: THE AGARTHANS our COUSIN HAVE STARTED THE CLEANUP ,and ARREST and to FREE HUMANITY Wordpress

Rwederfoort
Elite Member
Elite Member

https://wordpress.com/post/ronaldwederfoort.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

INTEL - EARTH QUAKE around CURACAO: THE AGARTHANS our COUSIN HAVE STARTED THE CLEANUP ,and ARREST and to FREE HUMANITY Empty Re: INTEL - EARTH QUAKE around CURACAO: THE AGARTHANS our COUSIN HAVE STARTED THE CLEANUP ,and ARREST and to FREE HUMANITY

Post by ReapAndSow73 Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:38 pm

If eradication of the cabal is dependent on spaceships and benevolent aliens landing here, our Lord and Savior will be robbed of His glory in our salvation.

In other words, you speak with the tongue of the Great Deceiver the Devil - the prince of the power of the air, seeking whom He may devour. 

The, 'Agarthans' are in no way part of God's master plan for mankind.  You will reap what you have sown - and you have sown deceit, treachery and falsehood.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

INTEL - EARTH QUAKE around CURACAO: THE AGARTHANS our COUSIN HAVE STARTED THE CLEANUP ,and ARREST and to FREE HUMANITY Empty Re: INTEL - EARTH QUAKE around CURACAO: THE AGARTHANS our COUSIN HAVE STARTED THE CLEANUP ,and ARREST and to FREE HUMANITY

Post by Terbo56 Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:22 pm

This guy is a real piece of work- Take him and put him back in the play-doh can, please?  INTEL - EARTH QUAKE around CURACAO: THE AGARTHANS our COUSIN HAVE STARTED THE CLEANUP ,and ARREST and to FREE HUMANITY 1656125192 picking
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:34 pm

terbo soros is behind this
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:36 pm

He's behind 'something'- Obama ring a bell?  INTEL - EARTH QUAKE around CURACAO: THE AGARTHANS our COUSIN HAVE STARTED THE CLEANUP ,and ARREST and to FREE HUMANITY 3508649203 sarcastic
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:35 pm

Rwederfoort wrote: INTEL - EARTH QUAKE around CURACAO: THE AGARTHANS our COUSIN HAVE STARTED THE CLEANUP ,and ARREST and to FREE HUMANITY 0516b64287da0f611663ec13bc18a2b6ac81c3-wm

Dear Brothers and sisters, I have kept promise to show to Share Intel with all of you.

Its very good to understand that, we were never alone as our Government has been
lying. They were in contact with our Cousin the Agarthans of Lemuria, (Antarctica)
Who live in the INNER EARTH which is a different dimension and reality.

So They have warned our government many times to change their ways, and tell
the Public about their existence.
But we were told we are alone in these fast Universe. (LOL) That is nothing with all
the other lies. But the Agarthans now are in the PROCESS CLEANING up all
the Under ground basis all over the world together with the EARTH FORCES.

So here in our areas they have been blowing these Basis, and been having
some earth quake. The Agarthans have always told the Governments the Truth
where they need to remove their personnel.

There are some Massive Basis which will be taken out which can cause Tsunami,
but they have technology to control the Wave effects, so just be calm.

So soon you all will see MASSIVE TELEVISED ARRESTS, when there will be MASSIVE
LANDING AND ALL OUR SHIPS WILL BE VISIBLE TO WHOLE WORLD.

THEY WILL BE TRANSMITTING TO THEIR MESSAGE OF FREEDOM AND NOT TAKE 
OVER, SO WE CAN REBUILD AND TAKE BACK OUR WORLD FROM THE CABAL.

SO THESE COUPLE DAYS IT IS GOING TO A LITTLE NOISE ALL AROUND, BUT JUST
BE CALM, AND LET THE AGARTHANS DO THEIR JOB.

SOON WE ALL WILL BE FREE.

Have a blessed day.

INTEL - EARTH QUAKE around CURACAO: THE AGARTHANS our COUSIN HAVE STARTED THE CLEANUP ,and ARREST and to FREE HUMANITY Photo.format_png.resize_200xRonald Wederfoort
+5999 5156118 | ronald_wederfoort@yahoo.com
 INTEL - EARTH QUAKE around CURACAO: THE AGARTHANS our COUSIN HAVE STARTED THE CLEANUP ,and ARREST and to FREE HUMANITY Facebook  INTEL - EARTH QUAKE around CURACAO: THE AGARTHANS our COUSIN HAVE STARTED THE CLEANUP ,and ARREST and to FREE HUMANITY Linkedin  INTEL - EARTH QUAKE around CURACAO: THE AGARTHANS our COUSIN HAVE STARTED THE CLEANUP ,and ARREST and to FREE HUMANITY Twitter  INTEL - EARTH QUAKE around CURACAO: THE AGARTHANS our COUSIN HAVE STARTED THE CLEANUP ,and ARREST and to FREE HUMANITY Blogger  INTEL - EARTH QUAKE around CURACAO: THE AGARTHANS our COUSIN HAVE STARTED THE CLEANUP ,and ARREST and to FREE HUMANITY Wordpress

Ronald wrote:They were in contact with our Cousin the Agarthans of Lemuria

Is Lemuria populated with lemmings?

INTEL - EARTH QUAKE around CURACAO: THE AGARTHANS our COUSIN HAVE STARTED THE CLEANUP ,and ARREST and to FREE HUMANITY 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum