Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
blaino - Planet Dinar - Blaino    3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
blaino - Planet Dinar - Blaino    3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
blaino - Planet Dinar - Blaino    3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
blaino - Planet Dinar - Blaino    3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
blaino - Planet Dinar - Blaino    3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
blaino - Planet Dinar - Blaino    3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
blaino - Planet Dinar - Blaino    3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
blaino - Planet Dinar - Blaino    3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
blaino - Planet Dinar - Blaino    3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
blaino - Planet Dinar - Blaino    3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
blaino - Planet Dinar - Blaino    3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
blaino - Planet Dinar - Blaino    3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
blaino - Planet Dinar - Blaino    3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
blaino - Planet Dinar - Blaino    3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
blaino - Planet Dinar - Blaino    3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
blaino - Planet Dinar - Blaino    3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
blaino - Planet Dinar - Blaino    3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
blaino - Planet Dinar - Blaino    3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
blaino - Planet Dinar - Blaino    3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
blaino - Planet Dinar - Blaino    3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Planet Dinar - Blaino 3/7/17

4 posters

Go down

blaino - Planet Dinar - Blaino    3/7/17 Empty Planet Dinar - Blaino 3/7/17

Post by Ssmith Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:52 pm

blaino - Planet Dinar - Blaino    3/7/17 96437ce8-b86c-4de6-9b8f-c45c0792dfb7
MARCH 7, 2017
blaino - Planet Dinar - Blaino    3/7/17 News_bus_l5

PLEASE WELCOME NEW ADVERTISER, ITWORKS!
blaino - Planet Dinar - Blaino    3/7/17 B921aa65-6231-489e-a77f-474584dc5221

EMMIE FOGEL,  CHECK OUT HER SITE:

CLICK HERE!

ITWORKS!
"Hey, guys! I am in need of 90 Day Product Testers with ANY product of your choice! Simply go to my website,
(CLICK)

Note that each product has a price in green lettering that is the SPECIAL MARKED DOWN PRICE just for you, right now!

You can get the product at that price and can continue to get it at that price every month by signing up to be a Loyal Customer with me! 
Please check it out now!"

Thanks for your consideration,
Emmie
Feel free to call me with any questions about ITWORKS! The number is on my page, 
PLEASE, NO CURRENCY RELATED CALLS AT ALL, I CANNOT ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THAT SUBJECT, THANKS!

THIS GUY IS NOT YOUR FRIEND!

blaino - Planet Dinar - Blaino    3/7/17 Db1d167e-1aa7-4197-bcca-93dcf78bc627

TRUST INFORMATION

CONFERENCE CALL!

The Protection Group LLC Newsletter for March 7, 2017

WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT A TRUST?

1.     Want to protect your assets?  Yes, a trust is the answer.
  2.     Do you want to pay 40-50% Inheritance Taxes? No
  3.     Do you want to leave a legacy for your kids and grandkids?  Yes forever.
  4.     You control all the assets in the Trust.
  5.     Trust can be changed or updated anytime you wish. 

Calls start promptly at 8:30 PM Eastern

[url=tel:%28641%29 715-3605]641-715-3605[/url] Pin: 155703#

JOIN OUR 30 MINUTE CALL/Q&A TO FOLLOW

Asset protection in this country is really quite simple; you use irrevocable trusts, period.  Look it up online yourself.  Why would the best legal minds in this country say it if it wasn't true?  You can also easily research the asset protection the billionaire families in this country use.  They are all rooted in irrevocable trusts.  The Rockefeller family has nearly 3,000 of them.  They apparently know something you don't if you are using anything else to attempt to protect your assets both now and for the future. 
The Protection Group LLC always has the same position; if you are using a revocable trust/living trust, an LLC, a C Corp, an S Corp, a Corp Sole, various partnerships, Patriot Trust, Common Law Trust, Business Trust, Constitutional Trust, Religious Charity Trust, etc., then you do not have asset protection that is recognized by the US legal system and the IRS.  And if that doesn't get your attention then you need to realize that the IRS considers several of the items listed above to be fraudulent.   

Please call in promptly at 8:30 p.m. EST.  Thereafter we will have a Q&A session will Bill Johnson and Attorney Scott Saidak!

[list=display:inline!important]
[*]    Do you want to leave a legacy for your kids and grandkids? 
[/list]

Calls start promptly at 8:30 PM Eastern

[url=tel:%28641%29 715-3605]641-715-3605[/url] Pin: 155703#

JOIN OUR 30 MINUTE CALL/Q&A TO FOLLOW
 Asset protection in this country is really quite simple; you use irrevocable trusts, period.  Look it up online yourself.  Why would the best legal minds in this country say it if it wasn't true?  You can also easily research the asset protection the billionaire families in this country use.  They are all rooted in irrevocable trusts.  The Rockefeller family has nearly 3,000 of them.  They apparently know something you don't if you are using anything else to attempt to protect your assets both now and for the future. 
The Protection Group LLC always has the same position; if you are using a revocable trust/living trust, an LLC, a C Corp, an S Corp, a Corp Sole, various partnerships, Patriot Trust, Common Law Trust, Business Trust, Constitutional Trust, Religious Charity Trust, etc., then you do not have asset protection that is recognized by the US legal system and the IRS.  And if that doesn't get your attention then you need to realize that the IRS considers several of the items listed above to be fraudulent.   

Please call in promptly at 8:30 p.m. EST.  Thereafter we will have a Q&A session will Bill Johnson and Attorney Scott Saidak. 

blaino - Planet Dinar - Blaino    3/7/17 709ff124-f84e-4685-aec1-5595bfa4be80

AFTER ALL.... 

THIS IS YOUR MONEY!!!

TUESDAY
blaino - Planet Dinar - Blaino    3/7/17 News_bus_r4
In This Issue

GOT ENOUGH?  blaino - Planet Dinar - Blaino    3/7/17 2c69cb0e-653e-4a9f-94b2-8c1dece340dd
If NOT... or if you think you 'mebby' need a lil more, or a lot more... go here to get it, but don't let time pass you by, I think we are down to the wire!

Dinar Inc.

Just click the link for a free ride to the PREMIERE CURRENCY PURCHASE SITE ON PLANET EARTH! 
THEY ARE A PLANETPARTNER AND THE ONLY RECOMMENDED DEALER WE OFFER TO YOU! 

GO THERE AND DO IT SOON....
YA BEEN TOLD!

YOU CANNOT LOSE YOUR MONEY AT DINAR, INC.

Dinar Inc.

TIME IS SHORT!

IS TIME SHORT?

EAT TOO MUCH...

"MEBBY" FOR

AWHILE NOW?

blaino - Planet Dinar - Blaino    3/7/17 B0ec96d7-83b9-4322-9cf2-ed17787e60d3

GET RID OF IT NOW!!

Fast, EASY and FUN!

CLICK HERE

FOR ANSWERS!

blaino - Planet Dinar - Blaino    3/7/17 Jmml_opgr1_img1
WHAT IS CUTCO

HARRIET?

Can you name 3 USA-manufactured products that you can buy once, use everyday and never have to replace?  How about one?   Luckily for you, I have you covered. ...more about that in a moment.   

Now let me ask you if you like to cook, love to cook or have to cook?  What if I told you that how you feel about cooking could be completely transformed if you had the right tools for each task you wanted to achieve in the kitchen?    

I know because that's what happened to me.  I have always loved to cook, but I have also always hated prepping vegetables [onions green peppers and garlic, otherwise] known as the holy trinity of Southern cooking or cutting or carving any food. 

I used to give a dinner party every week and my guests would remove the knives from my hands to take over cutting up vegetables, since I did it so poorly and so slowly.  They loved the dinner that was serves, but they couldn't stand watching me struggle to chop.

Enter CUTCO knives, cutlery and cookware and all that has changed.  When you have a knife set that gives you the right tool for each task, you can sail through in record time, preparing meals. 

SO WHAT IS THE ONE PRODUCT YOU CAN BUY ONCE, USE EVERYDAY AND NEVER HAVE TO REPLACE?  
[size]

The answer is CUTCO knives, flatware, kitchen tools and cookware.  That means that if anything happens to a CUTCO product, CUTCO will replace it for free.  And the lifetime guarantee goes with the item.  If you give away your CUTCO to a child, for example, that guarantee is still applicable to your child.  And that has been true, since 1949, when CUTCO opened their factory in Olean, NY.So let me be your CUTCO gal, so you too can prepare delicious meals in record time.

What do really cheap knives and some of the most expensive knives have in common.  More than you might imagine, but both have to be sharpened constantly and they have to be replaced about every two years.  Not true for CUTCO.

If you send me an email, we can arrange to do a virtual demo together that will show you how your entire experience in the kitchen can be enhanced, whether you can barely boil water or you are a professional chef.   Don't pay attention to the prices on our website or what you might have seen at Costco about 3 times/year, because I am in a position to offer you deep discounts depending on what you are interested in buying. 

After there is a change in value on your currency, we can arrange to get a knife set for your new yacht, RV, or airplane, but for now, how about if we just get you really happy in your own kitchen, until then.   Feel free to email me at CUTCOUSA@mail.com. 

I look forward to showing you awesome CUTCO products!
[/size]
Planeteers:
We are approaching the Quickening at last... prepare to execute the dreams of your early currency time. Planet groups will likely get early advantage. 
Thanks, Blaino
Planetdinar.com

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

blaino - Planet Dinar - Blaino    3/7/17 Empty Re: Planet Dinar - Blaino 3/7/17

Post by roxy22222222 Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:42 pm

blaino - Planet Dinar - Blaino    3/7/17 Giphy
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:17 pm

one of the original 3 amigos to screw people then he left and started his own free site and after conning the sheep he then started  a pay for bs site
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:20 pm

He'd sell a dead, duct taped parakeet to a blind kid- Watch the movie 'Dumb and Dumber', and you'll see what I mean, along with tri focals to a blind man-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:35 pm

t who was draino side kick that was selling tickets to the rv party in vegas or new Orleans?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:42 pm

I think it was in Las Vegas, but I can't remember who was involved with that, David Schmidt, possibly? If you look at the list of gurus on the dinar guru site, you'd find a name that might ring a bell, but, I don't remember right off hand who it was-I didn't think it was all that important back then to begin with-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:45 pm

thought about it could it be tk?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:50 pm

Possibly- If you asked Ponee, I think she may remember, because that was a big talking point back in 2011-12- There were two, maybe three of them involved in it-Everyone that had dinar was supposed to go out there for a party, but all it was, was a big scam to have the peeps invest their dinar/ or money in big fake scams, so they could basically rip everybody off-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum