Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
7 - Gary Larrabee Health Update   3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
7 - Gary Larrabee Health Update   3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
7 - Gary Larrabee Health Update   3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
7 - Gary Larrabee Health Update   3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
7 - Gary Larrabee Health Update   3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
7 - Gary Larrabee Health Update   3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
7 - Gary Larrabee Health Update   3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
7 - Gary Larrabee Health Update   3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
7 - Gary Larrabee Health Update   3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
7 - Gary Larrabee Health Update   3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
7 - Gary Larrabee Health Update   3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
7 - Gary Larrabee Health Update   3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
7 - Gary Larrabee Health Update   3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
7 - Gary Larrabee Health Update   3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
7 - Gary Larrabee Health Update   3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
7 - Gary Larrabee Health Update   3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
7 - Gary Larrabee Health Update   3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
7 - Gary Larrabee Health Update   3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
7 - Gary Larrabee Health Update   3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
7 - Gary Larrabee Health Update   3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Gary Larrabee Health Update 3/7/17

2 posters

Go down

7 - Gary Larrabee Health Update   3/7/17 Empty Gary Larrabee Health Update 3/7/17

Post by Ssmith Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:49 pm

#1  (yesterday)  Update on Gary...... He is at sacred heart hospital in spokane. They gave him intervenous fluid, ekg, chest xray,and blood work. No stroke, but he does have an arythmic heart rate, and Dr. wants to consult with cardiologist on that. They might keep him over nite for observation. Gary has had a heart bypass previously, so they are watching him close. Dr. said he may need a pacemaker, time will tell. Bob is still with him, and I just talked to Gary.......His message to all of you Is that God is in Control, hes not afraid and has peace about all. He does feel it is a spiritual attack on him, especially with the timing and all. He knows everyone is praying for him, and wants to Thank everyone for their support and prayers.When I know more, I will post here again. He doesn't want everyone to worry, but to Pray and look ahead .

#2  (yesterday)  Gary will be staying in Hospital tonite for observation. His heartrate is arythmic. Bob just left him, he is in good spirits. His message to everyone is "God is in Control" and he is not alarmed. He does feel that it was a spiritual attack, and said he appreciates all of your prayers and support. I hope he gets a good nites sleep and some good pampering. God Bless

#3  (9 hours ago)  Update on Gary..............he will not be going home today. He is having tests this morning and will not be back in room to talk or visit until this afternoon. They will give no information. Please keep praying everyone, and thank you all for caring. I do know that they were going do a brain scan today. I will try to figure out better way to give you updates, but for now this is where I will be. If anyone does want to donate to Gary, I will be setting something up very soon. God, we lift Gary up to you! I will be back. Thank you all!

#4  (9 hours ago)  Here is latest. Everyone pray for Gary's quick recovery!!! I sent him a get well card at the hospital. Here is address at hospital Sacred Heart Medical Ctr. c/o Gary Larrrabe Room 624 101 W 8th Avenue Spokane WA 99204

#5  (6 hours ago)  Update for Gary: He is having a heart cauterization right now, They are looking for causes, he has had an x ray of his brain. He has ask that his son be notified. But this is the same kind of thing that I had. In Dec and Jan. So I have hope that he will recover. Please pray for him. Thank you everyone.

#6  (3 hours ago)  Hi everyone, Just an update on our dear friend Gary. Gary is sleeping right now after having a heart cath and later today they will be doing an ultrasound on his abdomen. No real results yet from all the tests. Hope to know more tomorrow. He will be in the hospital over night tonight. Thanks for all the kind posts and all the prayers for him. Will try to talk to Gary later when he is awake and will post an update after that.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

7 - Gary Larrabee Health Update   3/7/17 Empty Re: Gary Larrabee Health Update 3/7/17

Post by Ssmith Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:14 am

#7 (8 hours ago)  Had a chance to talk to Gary. He is doing ok. Has been eating and feels better. The heart cath was ok but there is a concern about irregular heart beat. He thinks they may put a pacemaker in tomorrow. Pray for him on that one!!! will try to see him in the AM and will keep you posted.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

7 - Gary Larrabee Health Update   3/7/17 Empty Re: Gary Larrabee Health Update 3/7/17

Post by Terbo56 Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:43 am

Maybe he should 'double up' on his Phucitol prescription, and enjoy the ride- 7 - Gary Larrabee Health Update   3/7/17 3508649203 lmao
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:54 pm

#8 (2 hours ago) 
Talked to Gary this morning. They did some tests on his stomach and are doing some more tests this afternoon. He is feeling better and hopes to be able to leave the hospital tomorrow. We may need to have him come home with us for a few days until he is stronger but do not know yet. Praise God that is doing better!! Gary says thank you for all the prayers and concern. He is deeply touched by the outpouring of your love.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:03 pm

#9 (2 hours ago) 

7 - Gary Larrabee Health Update   3/7/17 Photo

Elaine Robarge2 hours ago
Update on Gary...He is doing well and we hope to spring him from the hospital tomorrow. He will come home with us for a week or so until he is stronger. Right now, though, we ask if no one would call him since he has been getting enough calls that he is not getting his rest. Thanks for that and when we get him home you can contact him through Elaine's cell phone. Will give out that number once he is settled in. Thanks to all.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:28 pm

7 - Gary Larrabee Health Update   3/7/17 Photo

Elaine Robarge2 hours ago
Update on Gary.....Gary is still in Hospital, having another test tomorrow He has been very uncomfortable with nausea, and symptoms of gastro problems, so they have now gotten a gastroenterologist on his case, hence he will be having a Upper GI tomorrow. He is pretty much miserable, has to lay on his left side to lessen symptoms and is just so tired. He is so appreciative to all of you for your prayers, concern. We hope we can pick him up tomorrow, Friday. Thanks.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:18 pm

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum