Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mosul: 750 thousand civilians on the brink of starvation I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mosul: 750 thousand civilians on the brink of starvation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mosul: 750 thousand civilians on the brink of starvation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mosul: 750 thousand civilians on the brink of starvation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mosul: 750 thousand civilians on the brink of starvation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mosul: 750 thousand civilians on the brink of starvation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mosul: 750 thousand civilians on the brink of starvation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mosul: 750 thousand civilians on the brink of starvation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mosul: 750 thousand civilians on the brink of starvation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mosul: 750 thousand civilians on the brink of starvation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mosul: 750 thousand civilians on the brink of starvation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mosul: 750 thousand civilians on the brink of starvation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mosul: 750 thousand civilians on the brink of starvation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mosul: 750 thousand civilians on the brink of starvation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mosul: 750 thousand civilians on the brink of starvation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mosul: 750 thousand civilians on the brink of starvation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mosul: 750 thousand civilians on the brink of starvation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mosul: 750 thousand civilians on the brink of starvation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mosul: 750 thousand civilians on the brink of starvation I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mosul: 750 thousand civilians on the brink of starvation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mosul: 750 thousand civilians on the brink of starvation

Go down

Mosul: 750 thousand civilians on the brink of starvation Empty Mosul: 750 thousand civilians on the brink of starvation

Post by RamblerNash Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:19 am

Mosul: 750 thousand civilians on the brink of starvation

Mosul: 750 thousand civilians on the brink of starvation 235

Last Updated: Friday, 02/24/2017 m, at 2:00 am local time for the city of Doha

MOSUL ( Reuters ) - Relief organizations warned that the 750 thousand civilians are trapped in Mosul, and that most of them "on the brink of starvation , " while Iraqi forces make their way towards the western half of the northern Iraqi city. Hundreds of thousands of civilians languishing in areas under the control of the organization Daesh remains, while humanitarian organizations say that food supplies decreasing. An Iraqi man who fled his village in northern Mosul with his family still trapped in the west of the city: " The people are starving , where no food and no doctors, there is nothing to be eaten there or wheat flour and rice and milk." This has resulted in the shortage to a sharp rise in food prices, and in areas where the markets are still open -aly Qltha- most families are unable to buy their needs, but that there is a report of some areas you talk about that people were forced to eat cats severity of hunger. The Daily Telegraph quoted the director of the branch of "Save the Children" in Iraq Maurizio Krevaaro to say: "What let go to our ears from inside the western districts of Mosul , calls for serious concern." "Even if there had food in some markets, people left their money by buying their needs, Families and children on the brink of starvation." And compare some of the population situation in Mosul , what happened to the Syrian Madaya, where people died of starvation in that city that Tsatralleha opposition because of the blockade imposed by the system.

British newspaper went on to say that the survival of the population in western Mosul , gave a sense of normalcy to the city, but that made it difficult for aid agencies to reach them to provide them with assistance. She pointed out that more than half of the population stranded in western Mosul , totaling 750 thousand are under the age of 18 years. The Minister of Immigration and Displaced Iraqi, Jassim dry, has announced that the number of displaced people from the province of Nineveh and the city of Hawija in Kirkuk, rose to 220 thousand displaced people. This came in statements to the minister during a joint news conference with Canadian Minister of Development, Marie - Claude, who is visiting Baghdad. He said dry: "The number of people displaced from Nineveh and Hawija , 220 thousand displaced people, while 63 thousand displaced people returned to their areas liberated from the city of Mosul.

LINK

Mosul: 750 thousand civilians on the brink of starvation 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum