Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
EXCELLENT  - Nighthk11 Post - Update I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
EXCELLENT  - Nighthk11 Post - Update I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
EXCELLENT  - Nighthk11 Post - Update I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
EXCELLENT  - Nighthk11 Post - Update I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
EXCELLENT  - Nighthk11 Post - Update I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
EXCELLENT  - Nighthk11 Post - Update I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
EXCELLENT  - Nighthk11 Post - Update I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
EXCELLENT  - Nighthk11 Post - Update I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
EXCELLENT  - Nighthk11 Post - Update I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
EXCELLENT  - Nighthk11 Post - Update I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
EXCELLENT  - Nighthk11 Post - Update I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
EXCELLENT  - Nighthk11 Post - Update I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
EXCELLENT  - Nighthk11 Post - Update I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
EXCELLENT  - Nighthk11 Post - Update I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
EXCELLENT  - Nighthk11 Post - Update I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
EXCELLENT  - Nighthk11 Post - Update I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
EXCELLENT  - Nighthk11 Post - Update I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
EXCELLENT  - Nighthk11 Post - Update I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
EXCELLENT  - Nighthk11 Post - Update I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
EXCELLENT  - Nighthk11 Post - Update I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

EXCELLENT - Nighthk11 Post - Update

+10
topspin2
OKie_GEM
ProDinar
Huscarl1
happywelshguy
Len
oldman1
r2e2
psquires
dinargirlk
14 posters

Go down

EXCELLENT  - Nighthk11 Post - Update Empty EXCELLENT - Nighthk11 Post - Update

Post by dinargirlk Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:43 pm

Nighthk11 Post (XBarbarian post)
09/14/2011 09/13/2011-PM [Nighthk11] The decision to RV the Dinar has already been made and cannot be stopped at this point … Sinian Al Shibibi was appointed to his position by Art Bremer-G.Bush with the approval of the UNSC and sec General….

He cannot be removed by Maliki ….among the items I read this day is a reval of the Kuwaiti Dinar- That did not happen- they merely raised their sell rate against the dollar and opening rv of the IQD ….

Several weeks ago, the UNSC/Sec Gen authorized a release of 1 billion US Dollars for Libya in humanitarian aid. These funds belong to that nation. The USA cannot pay the funding w/out the reval of the Dinar- This statement was made in a speech by Mr. Hutchinson of the UK who is the foreign development secretary ….

Several days ago, there was a meeting of the world's players Central Bank Prez's along with Chris Legarde IMF- WTO and WB was represented. They were directed to immediately take aggressive action to "reset the global economy by use of a "New Currency" which had a sustained value (IQD ….This was supported by shibibi's statements for the Dinar to be used in reserves of each nation whose central bank prez was represented the Dinar is set to RV almost immediately and the process has already started …Should Maliki attempt to depose Shibibi in any manner- he WILL BE REMOVED ….

Do not be misled by the hype coming out of Iraq at this moment- the directive has been given and will be carried out this nonsense of the Dinar coming out at $1.00 is just that nonsense….

The Dinar was removed from the world stage at a rate of $3.22- since that time we have seen new oil wells discovered- natural gas deals- agriculture- gold etc. why would they return the Dinar to the world stage after discovering all this at a rate far less than when they removed it? each Dinar printed in the new denoms is BACKED BY GOLD….

Read More button on right

Now, with the powers that control commerce in the world giving the order, why would anyone think that a know nothing thief and liar like Maliki could stop this? In addition Germany/France have sent orders to de La rue for a new printing of the duetsh mark and franc- they are about to bounce the euro…

I am certain that other nations in the EU will follow- they have also publicly stated that this will be the DEMISE OF THE EU- (a blow to the Rothschild’s) I have always stated that the base rate of the Dinar upon its re-introduction will be $3.00 with the devalue of the dollar and euro, it is possible it could come in at $6.00- however I would not be looking for that amount upon cash in….

We would most likely receive $3.75-$4.40- with the balance being split between banks-Fed/Treas…They cannot crash the dollar- with the turmoil in Europe- the dollar will be safe until these devils come up with another plan- I would expect it to go to .86 cents and hold ……………………………………….I have been informed that it is being worked at this moment and all are on board- I am expecting to see it this week before or by the 15th…

Should that not occur, I will be looking for this month- Lagarde was very clear- they are to MOVE NOW……………….funding- that will come from the RV ….from the mouth of Shibibi- "The implementation of the revalue of the Dinar is a process that at this stage cannot be stopped"….Meaning the word has already been given to activate thru all central banks associated with Basel- IMF-WB-WTO ,,,For a few months now, I have watched the chat here- just thought I would come on and give you folks some info….

dinargirlk

Back to top Go down

EXCELLENT  - Nighthk11 Post - Update Empty Re: EXCELLENT - Nighthk11 Post - Update

Post by psquires Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:49 pm

It is very detrimental to the apparent validity of intel/rumor when there is a glaring mistake such as naming the UK International Development Secretary as "Mr. Hutchinson" when in fact, the name of the Secretary is Andrew Mitchell.

This one little discrepency brings the entire article into question.
psquires
psquires

Back to top Go down

EXCELLENT  - Nighthk11 Post - Update Empty Re: EXCELLENT - Nighthk11 Post - Update

Post by r2e2 Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:15 pm

Hmmm...
I do like the article..don't know what to think about the name thing..hmm
r2e2
r2e2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by oldman1 Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:47 pm

Liked the article dinargirlk
Change the name and don't be so petty :(

oldman1

Back to top Go down

Post by dinargirlk Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:53 pm

Petty??? What the H*#! are you talking about??? I copied this post from Dinar Gurus to "share the find". - Nighthk11 wrote it yesterday. Idiots...

dinargirlk

Back to top Go down

Post by r2e2 Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:02 pm

dinargirlk wrote:Petty??? What the H*#! are you talking about??? I copied this post from Dinar Gurus to "share the find". - Nighthk11 wrote it yesterday. Idiots...

lol!
r2e2
r2e2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Len Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:24 pm

dinargirlk wrote:Petty??? What the H*#! are you talking about??? I copied this post from Dinar Gurus to "share the find". - Nighthk11 wrote it yesterday. Idiots...

thank you
Len
Len
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:25 pm

Apart from the name issue, I believe that this is a very sensible post.

The one part of the post, that I am unsure of, is where it states :

"I would expect it to go to .86 cents and hold"

Can anybody explain, why this would be possible and how long it would
take for that to occur?

Thanks

bounce

dinargirlk wrote:Nighthk11 Post (XBarbarian post)
09/14/2011 09/13/2011-PM [Nighthk11] The decision to RV the Dinar has already been made and cannot be stopped at this point … Sinian Al Shibibi was appointed to his position by Art Bremer-G.Bush with the approval of the UNSC and sec General….

He cannot be removed by Maliki ….among the items I read this day is a reval of the Kuwaiti Dinar- That did not happen- they merely raised their sell rate against the dollar and opening rv of the IQD ….

Several weeks ago, the UNSC/Sec Gen authorized a release of 1 billion US Dollars for Libya in humanitarian aid. These funds belong to that nation. The USA cannot pay the funding w/out the reval of the Dinar- This statement was made in a speech by Mr. Hutchinson of the UK who is the foreign development secretary ….

Several days ago, there was a meeting of the world's players Central Bank Prez's along with Chris Legarde IMF- WTO and WB was represented. They were directed to immediately take aggressive action to "reset the global economy by use of a "New Currency" which had a sustained value (IQD ….This was supported by shibibi's statements for the Dinar to be used in reserves of each nation whose central bank prez was represented the Dinar is set to RV almost immediately and the process has already started …Should Maliki attempt to depose Shibibi in any manner- he WILL BE REMOVED ….

Do not be misled by the hype coming out of Iraq at this moment- the directive has been given and will be carried out this nonsense of the Dinar coming out at $1.00 is just that nonsense….

The Dinar was removed from the world stage at a rate of $3.22- since that time we have seen new oil wells discovered- natural gas deals- agriculture- gold etc. why would they return the Dinar to the world stage after discovering all this at a rate far less than when they removed it? each Dinar printed in the new denoms is BACKED BY GOLD….

Now, with the powers that control commerce in the world giving the order, why would anyone think that a know nothing thief and liar like Maliki could stop this? In addition Germany/France have sent orders to de La rue for a new printing of the duetsh mark and franc- they are about to bounce the euro…

I am certain that other nations in the EU will follow- they have also publicly stated that this will be the DEMISE OF THE EU- (a blow to the Rothschild’s) I have always stated that the base rate of the Dinar upon its re-introduction will be $3.00 with the devalue of the dollar and euro, it is possible it could come in at $6.00- however I would not be looking for that amount upon cash in….

We would most likely receive $3.75-$4.40- with the balance being split between banks-Fed/Treas…They cannot crash the dollar- with the turmoil in Europe- the dollar will be safe until these devils come up with another plan-

……………………………………….I have been informed that it is being worked at this moment and all are on board- I am expecting to see it this week before or by the 15th…

Should that not occur, I will be looking for this month- Lagarde was very clear- they are to MOVE NOW……………….funding- that will come from the RV ….from the mouth of Shibibi- "The implementation of the revalue of the Dinar is a process that at this stage cannot be stopped"….Meaning the word has already been given to activate thru all central banks associated with Basel- IMF-WB-WTO ,,,For a few months now, I have watched the chat here- just thought I would come on and give you folks some info….

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Huscarl1 Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:42 pm

happywelshguy wrote:Apart from the name issue, I believe that this is a very sensible post.

take for that to occur?

I believe the .86 is referring to the devaluing of the USD from $1.00 to 86% of where it now stands.

Just guessing based on the context of the paragraph.

Huscarl1

Back to top Go down

Post by ProDinar Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:46 pm

Huscarl1 wrote:
happywelshguy wrote:Apart from the name issue, I believe that this is a very sensible post.

take for that to occur?

I believe the .86 is referring to the devaluing of the USD from $1.00 to 86% of where it now stands.

That'a how I took it also.....
ProDinar
ProDinar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by OKie_GEM Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:09 pm

ProDinar wrote:
Huscarl1 wrote:

take for that to occur?

That'a how I took it also.....

Ditto. Since the sentence was speaking about the USD. Sucker (USD) has really tanked over the last year or so.
OKie_GEM

OKie_GEM
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:17 pm

Hutchinson was the minister of defense among other various roles. He is an insider with a role in structuring Iraq. Just an fyi....

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:49 pm

I appreciate the feedback

Thank You

bounce

take for that to occur?

Thanks

bounce

dinargirlk wrote:Nighthk11 Post (XBarbarian post)

We would most likely receive $3.75-$4.40- with the balance being split between banks-Fed/Treas…They cannot crash the dollar- with the turmoil in Europe- the dollar will be safe until these devils come up with another plan-

……………………………………….I have been informed that it is being worked at this moment and all are on board- I am expecting to see it this week before or by the 15th…

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Len Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:53 pm

Huscarl1 wrote:

take for that to occur?

think that is a guess of usd after new resource-backed dollar.....after dropping federal reserve notes. should boost US manufacturing, especially after *guess* 10% chinese increase.....
Len
Len
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by JetGuy Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:04 pm

I was under the impression that the USD is currently valued at about 70 cents, down from it's orginal $1.00 baseline of several years ago. A move to 86 cents would be GREAT DOMESTICALLY, since our dollars could purchase more in local markets than currently, but not so hot for foreign countries wanting to buy our exported goods and services... who would have to "pony up" more than previously.
JetGuy
JetGuy

Back to top Go down

EXCELLENT  - Nighthk11 Post - Update Empty brings it down NOT

Post by txchick Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:16 pm

psquires wrote:It is very detrimental to the apparent validity of intel/rumor when there is a glaring mistake such as naming the UK International Development Secretary as "Mr. Hutchinson" when in fact, the name of the Secretary is Andrew Mitchell.

This one little discrepency brings the entire article into question.

your arrogance is glaring. the attitude brings down any validity of this comment. LOL

btw i'll be waiting for an informed chat from you. (crickets)

txchick

Back to top Go down

Post by psquires Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:05 pm

Topspin

You are exactly right! My point was that a lot of what we are seeing, and a lot more of what people are complaining about is a severe lack of accuracy.

TXchick

Don't think it is arrogance to contribute correct information in an otherwise muddled pot of misinformation! However, arrogance may apply to informationally challenged individuals who feel the need to toss name grenades and run off to the safety of ignorance!

And BTW that WAS an informed chat from me. I had information that was correct, I passed it on, you ridiculed me for it. You are part of the underlying problem here not me so it would please me greatly to actually hear information from you rather than intolerance for accurate information provided by others. If your solution to factual iinformation that may cause you to go "Mmmmm" is to throw stones, NO ONE NEEDS THAT KIND OF BS HERE.... GO STICK YOUR HEAD IN SOMEONE ELSE'SPARTY FOR FOOLS BUT DO NOT PRESUME TO HAVE THE RIGHT TO ACCUSE AND CHALLENGE THOSE WHO SHARE FACTUAL INFORMATION THAT MAKES YOU THINK!!!
psquires
psquires

Back to top Go down

EXCELLENT  - Nighthk11 Post - Update Empty oh dear, are you upset?

Post by txchick Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:28 pm

psquires wrote:Topspin

You are exactly right! My point was that a lot of what we are seeing, and a lot more of what people are complaining about is a severe lack of accuracy.

TXchick

Don't think it is arrogance to contribute correct information in an otherwise muddled pot of misinformation! However, arrogance may apply to informationally challenged individuals who feel the need to toss name grenades and run off to the safety of ignorance!

And BTW that WAS an informed chat from me. I had information that was correct, I passed it on, you ridiculed me for it. You are part of the underlying problem here not me so it would please me greatly to actually hear information from you rather than intolerance for accurate information provided by others. If your solution to factual iinformation that may cause you to go "Mmmmm" is to throw stones, NO ONE NEEDS THAT KIND OF BS HERE.... GO STICK YOUR HEAD IN SOMEONE ELSE'SPARTY FOR FOOLS BUT DO NOT PRESUME TO HAVE THE RIGHT TO ACCUSE AND CHALLENGE THOSE WHO SHARE FACTUAL INFORMATION THAT MAKES YOU THINK!!!

well geez thanks for proving my point about your participaton and attitude so well. bye

txchick

Back to top Go down

Post by hoosierbuster Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:17 pm

nighthk11......where are you? where is nighthk11 in this post ?

hoosierbuster

Back to top Go down

Post by red88lx Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:33 pm

kind of brings a whole new meaning to "thems fightin words" for me,thank you
red88lx
red88lx
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum