Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
Response to Scotti G Enough is Enough... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Response to Scotti G Enough is Enough... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
Response to Scotti G Enough is Enough... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Response to Scotti G Enough is Enough... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Response to Scotti G Enough is Enough... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Response to Scotti G Enough is Enough... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Response to Scotti G Enough is Enough... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Response to Scotti G Enough is Enough... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Response to Scotti G Enough is Enough... I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Response to Scotti G Enough is Enough... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Response to Scotti G Enough is Enough... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Response to Scotti G Enough is Enough... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Response to Scotti G Enough is Enough... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Response to Scotti G Enough is Enough... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Response to Scotti G Enough is Enough... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Response to Scotti G Enough is Enough... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Response to Scotti G Enough is Enough... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Response to Scotti G Enough is Enough... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Response to Scotti G Enough is Enough... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Response to Scotti G Enough is Enough... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

Response to Scotti G Enough is Enough...

+3
Parrothead
DinarRon
Razorback Dave
7 posters

Go down

Response to Scotti G Enough is Enough... Empty Response to Scotti G Enough is Enough...

Post by Razorback Dave Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:02 pm

Since it's locked I thought I would come here and respond.... First let me say that I am very sorry for the loss of your friend. I would pray that he knew Jesus Christ and that he is at this moment receiving whatever gift God has in store for him.

I am not sure why you have chosen to take your grief out on Okie Oil Man Chat. While I realize there are a handful of idiots that appear from time to time to stir the pot, the majority of us, like me, look to this room as a beacon of Hope. Not even so much for ourselves but for our children and their children. And while I would NEVER want anyone to post something that would endanger another life, I don't understand why you would choose to cut the room off entirely... It is your choice I understand completely. But if you take a moment to reflect on why you came here in the first place, for the good of others, you may not see how the good is being served by cutting off the sincere people in this place who truly respect what you and your friend were trying to do....
Razorback Dave
Razorback Dave

Back to top Go down

Response to Scotti G Enough is Enough... Empty Re: Response to Scotti G Enough is Enough...

Post by DinarRon Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:14 pm

ditto to your post Razorback Dave. GO HOGS!!!!!!![b]

DinarRon

Back to top Go down

Response to Scotti G Enough is Enough... Empty Re: Response to Scotti G Enough is Enough...

Post by Parrothead Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:28 pm

Second ditto! Second GO HOGS as well!

Parrothead

Back to top Go down

Post by katt Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:32 pm

Please understand that ScottiG may have reason to believe that things have been leaked that shouldn't have and he's just protecting himself and others.

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:33 pm

ScottiG, I have always respected your posts and appreciated your willingness to share with us what you could. I am so very sorry for the loss of your friend (how horrible), but I hope that you will reconsider your decision not to bring any more information to our site. The vast majority of us will miss you greatly. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by r2e2 Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:59 pm

Well I feel terrible about his friend, to think someone has lost there lives over information....just terrible....

I post a few posts and replies every now and then. I usually am sarcastic or just out right silly, that is how I deal with the excitement and stress over wondering when this is going to happen. I hope I am not one of the people that has caused grief in others. If I am or if I did I apologize. I never go into the chat rooms so I do not know what goes on in there.

I will keep keep'n it lite and, like the rest of you I will wait for the information of the finalization of the RV
r2e2
r2e2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Response to Scotti G Enough is Enough... Empty Stop And Think

Post by bpoole Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:19 pm

Scotti G All of us have at one time or another had our moments
stop an think every one can"t allways think with a clear head & allways be righ
There is allways room to let it pass
bpoole
bpoole