Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq: Rising oil reserves and declining foreign currency reserves I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq: Rising oil reserves and declining foreign currency reserves I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq: Rising oil reserves and declining foreign currency reserves I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq: Rising oil reserves and declining foreign currency reserves I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq: Rising oil reserves and declining foreign currency reserves I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq: Rising oil reserves and declining foreign currency reserves I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq: Rising oil reserves and declining foreign currency reserves I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq: Rising oil reserves and declining foreign currency reserves I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq: Rising oil reserves and declining foreign currency reserves I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq: Rising oil reserves and declining foreign currency reserves I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq: Rising oil reserves and declining foreign currency reserves I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq: Rising oil reserves and declining foreign currency reserves I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq: Rising oil reserves and declining foreign currency reserves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq: Rising oil reserves and declining foreign currency reserves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq: Rising oil reserves and declining foreign currency reserves I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq: Rising oil reserves and declining foreign currency reserves I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq: Rising oil reserves and declining foreign currency reserves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq: Rising oil reserves and declining foreign currency reserves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq: Rising oil reserves and declining foreign currency reserves I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq: Rising oil reserves and declining foreign currency reserves I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq: Rising oil reserves and declining foreign currency reserves

Go down

Iraq: Rising oil reserves and declining foreign currency reserves Empty Iraq: Rising oil reserves and declining foreign currency reserves

Post by RamblerNash Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:35 pm

Iraq: Rising oil reserves and declining foreign currency reserves

Iraq: Rising oil reserves and declining foreign currency reserves 19k3

Feb 20, 2017

BAGHDAD - The agencies said the Iraqi oil minister, Jabbar Luaibi, said on Sunday that Iraq's oil reserves increased to 153 billion barrels, compared to previous estimates at 143 billion barrels. He added that Iraq would ask the «OPEC» adoption of the new number.

He added that «the activities of exploration and reservoir in seven oil fields in central and southern Iraq have contributed to the addition of ten billion barrels of oil reserves.»

Iraq is developing oil reserves with the help of foreign companies to make up for nearly 35 years of conflict and sanctions, the beginning of the Iran-Iraq war from 1980 to 1988. And make new proven reserves of Iraq close to Iran, which holds reserves estimated at 158 ​​billion barrels. And Iraq's second-largest oil producer in the «OPEC» after Saudi Arabia.

Comes Venezuela and Saudi Arabia at the forefront of the Member States of «OPEC» the 14 state in terms of oil reserves, Venezuela, where he holds 301 billion barrels, while the UK holds 266 billion barrels according to the Website of the organization.

On the other hand, the Iraqi Central Bank announced yesterday the decline of hard currency reserves to $ 49 billion as a result of the continuing decline in oil prices in world markets.

The governor of the bank, on the Keywords, during a press conference held at the bank building, «that the central bank uses about two thousand foreign exchange company and 30 money order companies and 65 bank outlets selling foreign currency within the auction sale of the currency, which is sufficient to cover the daily sales of the Central Bank of the dollar».

He Keywords that «the central bank will launch Contractors bonds next March, after a curling Bank to contractors during the last period of the bonds, but the irresponsible remarks of a number of payment IMF officials asked us for a review of those bonds.»

CBI in June last revealed in 2016 that the foreign currency reserves reached $ 53 billion, down $ 15 billion from the financial reserve for the year 2015 which was then $ 68 billion.

Iraq is facing an economic crisis forced him to reduce the size of the government budget Result drop in oil prices.

LINK

Iraq: Rising oil reserves and declining foreign currency reserves 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum