Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
a - Gary Larrabee w/Response by One Who Knows   2/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
a - Gary Larrabee w/Response by One Who Knows   2/16/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
a - Gary Larrabee w/Response by One Who Knows   2/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
a - Gary Larrabee w/Response by One Who Knows   2/16/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
a - Gary Larrabee w/Response by One Who Knows   2/16/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
a - Gary Larrabee w/Response by One Who Knows   2/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
a - Gary Larrabee w/Response by One Who Knows   2/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
a - Gary Larrabee w/Response by One Who Knows   2/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
a - Gary Larrabee w/Response by One Who Knows   2/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
a - Gary Larrabee w/Response by One Who Knows   2/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
a - Gary Larrabee w/Response by One Who Knows   2/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
a - Gary Larrabee w/Response by One Who Knows   2/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
a - Gary Larrabee w/Response by One Who Knows   2/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
a - Gary Larrabee w/Response by One Who Knows   2/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
a - Gary Larrabee w/Response by One Who Knows   2/16/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
a - Gary Larrabee w/Response by One Who Knows   2/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
a - Gary Larrabee w/Response by One Who Knows   2/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
a - Gary Larrabee w/Response by One Who Knows   2/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
a - Gary Larrabee w/Response by One Who Knows   2/16/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
a - Gary Larrabee w/Response by One Who Knows   2/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Gary Larrabee w/Response by One Who Knows 2/16/17

2 posters

Go down

a - Gary Larrabee w/Response by One Who Knows   2/16/17 Empty Gary Larrabee w/Response by One Who Knows 2/16/17

Post by Ssmith Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:52 pm

a - Gary Larrabee w/Response by One Who Knows   2/16/17 Kitten-on-computer-keyboard

Response To Kent Dunn's Report

I just listened to Kent Dunn's report and I wanted to comment on a few points. The information seems to be a bit on the Fear Mongering side and I don't agree with it. I am not going to say anything bad about Kent, as he is only conveying what he knows from his point of view. However, I will address some of the intel and give you the more optimistic, and for me, the more realistic view.

#1) Fukushima Nuclear Disaster

There has been a lot of fear lately about Fukushima Radiation killing the Pacific Ocean and reaching the west coast of the USA. Kent is not the only one who has been spreading fear about this Radiation situation, as ZAP mentions it in regularly in his posts as well. I don't feel that they have bad intent but instead, sincerely want to help or warn us about these things. We probably have all seen the images and drawings of the spread and read the "Reports" that claim dire consequences, but I feel this fear us unwarranted. I have no doubt that both Kent and Zap both are truly worried about this situation, but it is only because they don't know the whole story.

What Has Been Done:

According to Zorra of Hollow Earth, the radiation was cleaned up shortly after it happened. There were cloaked Space Ships (UFOs) that neutralized it in some highly advanced way that we couldn't have done. In fact they have also neutralized the radioactive waste all over the US and I expect in other places in the World as well. I remember him jokingly taking about those who work at those waste sites. He said the workers were doing their daily job of measuring the radio activity of the sites and found there was none. These workers then thought that their instruments must have failed because they were so surprised to find no radiation. Not only has waste radiation been removed and deactivated but all nuclear power plants are or will be shutting down. Radiation and nuclear power are very nasty and environmentally harmful energy sources.

In a related matter, all nuclear weapons have also been shut down and will NEVER be permitted to be used again. In fact, it has been reported that more than 12 times the USA and other countries have tried to start a nuclear war but the weapons failed to launch or detonate. Suffice to say, all matters relating to nuclear power and radiation have been addressed and dealt with by the Galactics on behalf of the inhabitants of Planet Earth. On behalf of Everyone here on Earth, I say Thank You! Here are a couple videos about the nuclear weapons being shut down:

UFOs Shutting Down Nuclear Missles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaJ0Xj1SqN8

Aliens Saved Earth from Nuclear Meltdown?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbK9lh4jwBk

UFO shooting down a warhead !!MUST WATCH!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G1bSDUElfA

The Rational Evidence:

#A) Our Friends in High Places. While we don't have specific evidence besides what Zorra has told us, we can rationally deduce that this Fukushima Radiation scare is a HOAX. First on the part of the Galactics, clearly they have the means to neutralize threats like this one and have actually been seen at nuclear disaster sites in the past (See Above Video). If they are truly here to help us move into the new age of peace, prosperity and heal the planet, they would NOT let this kind of thing happen.

Remember that not too long ago there was a Asteroid that was 150 miles in diameter about to hit Russia. Zorra was dispatched to save Earth from being destroyed and wiped out by this impending disaster. He flew his ship into the middle of the asteroid and dematerialized and blew up the asteroid from the inside out. There were videos made of this and they are on YouTube. By the way, even the Zorra Nay sayers will have to admit, that something (UFO) came into the tail end of the asteroid and saved our planet from being wiped out. These videos proves this actually happened. Here are a couple of videos:

Amazing UFO attacked the meteorite to defend ourselves, Russia, Feb 15, 2013 HD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9dRl4LS04o

Russian Meteor Destroyed by UFO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C83gcE02R4I

Zorra has also mentioned that if they allowed us to have a nuclear war, the Fall-Out would come into Hollow earth and they are not going to permit that to happen. So they are saving us and themselves at the same time.

So, for the very same reasons that the Galactics and those in Hollow Earth are doing their best to save us from disaster and themselves from fall out, so would it be true of saving the Pacific Oceans and its inhabitants such as the sea life, whales, dolphins and of course, the Mer people from certain death by radiation. This is not to mention the USA coast line and all the life there that would be killed off by radiation poisoning. To be sure they are NOT going to let that happen.

Finally on this matter, the Galactics have been clearing our skis of chem. trails and even when they are being sprayed, they are making them harmless to us. Why would they go to such efforts to clean our skis and still let Radiation kill off our Oceans? Yes, of course the answer is they WOULD NOT. This is why our Galactics Friends and our Hollow Earth and Inner Earth friends wouldn't let it happen, but there are others to consider as well.

#B) The Cabal Are Not Freaking Out. Along the lines of Rational Evidence, California is the home of Hollyweird, and is a huge Cabal strong hold. Frankly, California is so CABAL, that they have even said they want to become their own country apart from the US. Of course that will NEVER happen. But the point is that if this Radiation scare was REAL, the Cabal in California would be freaking out and calling on our Government to do something about it and yet... not a peep. Why don’t they have news reporters on the beach with radiation detectors? Why aren't they selling everything they have and moving East? Why isn't President Trump making this his top priority? The answer, is rationally and logically simple... It is NOT TRUE. It Is FAKE NEWS to cause fear and scare mongering, just like all their other fake shootings and fake false flag events. Anything to scare people.

#C) My Personal Feelings. The last and final point is that I do have psychic abilities and it is clear to me that this Radiation Scare IS NOT TRUE. For all those who have the ability to go within and discern truth, check for yourselves and you will find that we are in good hands not matter what the Cabal tries to do to make us fear. When I check the validity of this, I get that it is NOT TRUE.

Consider all these reasons and rationale, and make up your own mind. You have to decide if you are going to fear this or if you are going to have faith, that powers greater than we are, have this under control and are doing all that is needed to keep us and our planet, safe and have been doing so for a long time already. Frankly, I Feel VERY CONFIDENT that we are safe and actually safer than we have ever been.

#2) Fema Camps

Yes there are Fema Camps and we need them. But Kent was not clear that they are a good thing for us. On the one hand, he mentioned that these camps were being staffed and acted like it was something we had to worry about. But later on in the conversation, he mentioned that it was the paid protesters who would be rounded up and put in these camps.

I remember reading a post that explained that we (The Good Guys) let the bad guys set up the surveillance networks and the Fema Camps in example, because they would be needed later to spy on them and the camps would be needed to hold the thousands of Cabal and their Minions when they are arrested. Frankly, that is genius to let them build the very camps that they would soon be living in. The fact that they are now being manned just tells me that NESARA is about to be announced and the mass arrests of the politicians will soon begin. I find nothing scary about these camps. In fact, they are going to be needed for all the Cabal scum that is about to be rounded up. I just want to give a little shout out to the Cabal: Thank you for building such great camps for us on your dime, and the spying network has gathered such wonderful evidence against you. You really did a great job on it. If I had a say in the Fema Camps you will soon be inhabiting, I would add a little chem spraying unit to give each of you a daily spray. And yes, your food would be complements of Monsanto. Let's not forget the Fluoride in your water, for your teeth of course, Wink, Wink. But, lucky for you, the new powers that be are way more benevolent than I would be.

#3) Marshall Law

Regarding the matter of Marshall law, forget about it. This will NEVER HAPPEN. It is EXACTLY the opposite of what the New Powers want. They are going out of their way as not to disturb the sleeping public. Yes they are "Allowing" these protests for now as they serve a purpose. They think they are harming the new World change, but actually, they are helping the cause in a big way. They are causing the public to wake up and pay attention to what is going on. It doesn't matter if they are Bashing Trump, it is still causing people to go to the internet and see why they are so upset. More and more people every day are going to the net to see what the truth really is. They are hearing Trump when he says the Mainstream News is FAKE NEWS. So they are checking the web to see for themselves on that as well. When the protests no longer serve the new powers that be, they will all be arrested, as Kent says, and put in these lovely Camps to spend some time thinking about their life choices. So, there will never be Marital law like Kent says. I have no doubt that he really thinks there will be Martial law and that he is truly trying to help, but, I am here to tell you that is what the Cabal wants and they will NEVER GET IT.

The Bottom Line

The bottom line is that we are in good hands. It is hard to let go of the Fear that we have been programmed to feel, and embrace the new reality that we are safe and being taken care of. But it is true. Noting is as it seems on the surface, it is way better. Big things are being done behind the scenes to keep us and the Earth safe form the dying Cabal and their Minions.

While you can't see all the evidence right now, soon, after NESARA and GESARA are announced, and you see on the news what is happening, you will know you are really safe. They want that for you and can't wait to prove it to you. But for now, you just have to believe it on Faith, that the New Powers that be, have your best interest and the Earth's best interest at heart, and are doing whatever it takes to keep us safe and unharmed. Additionally, they will never do anything to scare us or the public. They will make announcements in a way that the changes are welcomed and wanted. Even when Disclosure comes, it will be done with such LOVE that the whole World will feel it and be at peace about it. Relax, all is well.

May You Feel Safe In These Changing Times and Remember Above All That You Are Loved and Protected

Signed: One Who Knows

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

a - Gary Larrabee w/Response by One Who Knows   2/16/17 Empty Re: Gary Larrabee w/Response by One Who Knows 2/16/17

Post by roxy22222222 Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:17 pm

This guy is a joke and an ass! a - Gary Larrabee w/Response by One Who Knows   2/16/17 3508649203 a - Gary Larrabee w/Response by One Who Knows   2/16/17 1656125192
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum