Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
1550 - CBI Announcement - 2/13/2017 - License, Bank Officer Appointees, and other adjustment activities... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
1550 - CBI Announcement - 2/13/2017 - License, Bank Officer Appointees, and other adjustment activities... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
1550 - CBI Announcement - 2/13/2017 - License, Bank Officer Appointees, and other adjustment activities... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
1550 - CBI Announcement - 2/13/2017 - License, Bank Officer Appointees, and other adjustment activities... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
1550 - CBI Announcement - 2/13/2017 - License, Bank Officer Appointees, and other adjustment activities... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
1550 - CBI Announcement - 2/13/2017 - License, Bank Officer Appointees, and other adjustment activities... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
1550 - CBI Announcement - 2/13/2017 - License, Bank Officer Appointees, and other adjustment activities... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
1550 - CBI Announcement - 2/13/2017 - License, Bank Officer Appointees, and other adjustment activities... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
1550 - CBI Announcement - 2/13/2017 - License, Bank Officer Appointees, and other adjustment activities... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
1550 - CBI Announcement - 2/13/2017 - License, Bank Officer Appointees, and other adjustment activities... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
1550 - CBI Announcement - 2/13/2017 - License, Bank Officer Appointees, and other adjustment activities... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
1550 - CBI Announcement - 2/13/2017 - License, Bank Officer Appointees, and other adjustment activities... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
1550 - CBI Announcement - 2/13/2017 - License, Bank Officer Appointees, and other adjustment activities... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
1550 - CBI Announcement - 2/13/2017 - License, Bank Officer Appointees, and other adjustment activities... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
1550 - CBI Announcement - 2/13/2017 - License, Bank Officer Appointees, and other adjustment activities... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
1550 - CBI Announcement - 2/13/2017 - License, Bank Officer Appointees, and other adjustment activities... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
1550 - CBI Announcement - 2/13/2017 - License, Bank Officer Appointees, and other adjustment activities... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
1550 - CBI Announcement - 2/13/2017 - License, Bank Officer Appointees, and other adjustment activities... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
1550 - CBI Announcement - 2/13/2017 - License, Bank Officer Appointees, and other adjustment activities... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
1550 - CBI Announcement - 2/13/2017 - License, Bank Officer Appointees, and other adjustment activities... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

CBI Announcement - 2/13/2017 - License, Bank Officer Appointees, and other adjustment activities...

Go down

1550 - CBI Announcement - 2/13/2017 - License, Bank Officer Appointees, and other adjustment activities... Empty CBI Announcement - 2/13/2017 - License, Bank Officer Appointees, and other adjustment activities...

Post by CarniLvr79 Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:18 am

Original Document Link: http://www.cbi.iq/documents/Announcem%2013-2-2017.pdf

Begin my Translation:

M / To grant license and other adjustment/modification activity

Greetings...
Due to your many comments you made most recently in your letter No. 432, dated 26.12.2016; during the meeting held on January 29, 2017, it was agreed upon by the Board of Directors of this bank #24 for the year 2017, to adopt the session minutes #1550 to decide…
Approval of the following:

1. The final license for the practice of Islamic banking is granted. An amendment (attached hereto) for the activity curriculum of money transfer to an Islamic bank to be a bank subject to the control and supervision of the Bank in accordance with taking the following laws into consideration: the CBI Law No. Co. 56 from 2004, and the Islamic bank’s #43 from 2015, and the Law on Combating Money Laundering and the Financing of Terrorism #39 from 2015; and (taking into consideration) the regulations issued thereunder, it is upon the condition of a capital increase of $250 billion is reached no later than three years after you start handing out the license which is of course in accordance with what is enforced by the Islamic banking law.

2. The selection of Mr. Kazim Haider Ghulam Hussain to the Office of Director of the bank [is] as a result to the applicability of his qualifications (in accordance) with articles (18/17) enforced by (the) banks, our instructions issued in accordance with the law, and as a result to passing the testing (interview) panel of experts from this bank.

3. The selection of Ms. Susan David Namdar to the Office of Assistant Commissioner Director, [is] as a result to the applicability of her qualifications (in accordance) with banks (articles), (our) instructions issued in accordance with the law, and as a result to passing the testing (interview) panel of experts - and (of course upon her) resignation from the Middle East Bank.

4. The nomination for management position of your bank are as follows:
·         Tariq Ismail Ibrahim Hussein,
·         Russell??? [Literally: the messengers of] Amer Yahya Abdul-Jabbar al-Samarrai,
·         Ghulam Haider Hussain Ansari Kazem,
·         Fathi Mahmoud Qassem Ali al-Asadi,
·         Hussain Abbas Hussain Younis al-Janabi,
·         Alaa Salah Hussein Mohammed Saleh Atraqchi,
·         Abdul Noor conciliator Rahman Ibrahim al-Janabi,
·         Ali thanked the Crown Abbas al-Bayati,
·         the Prince of Yasser Fadel Hussein Atraqchi,
·         Qusay Ali Hussein Kadhim al-Jubouri,
·         Noor Sabah Nouri Abdul Rahman Al-Rashidi,
·         Alaa Basil Hussein Habib Abbas
[is] (as a result) to the applicability of their qualifications with the conditions set forth as a result to Article 17 of the banking law; whom does not hold any of the positions of: The Presidency, a membership of the board of another bank management, and/or a transfer or financial investment company; and after passing the interview by a panel of experts at this bank, the bank's current officers will be informed of the reservists after selection in the General Assembly meeting to be held for this purpose.

5. Appointment of members of the Sharia Board for your bank and they include:
·         Adi Numan Thabt Shalal Qaisi,
·         Anas Mohammed Mohiuddin Mohsen Saidi,
·         Bassam Essam Hussein Alwan Almchae,
·         Fayrouz Timor Ali Aboud Alwakil,
·         Nebras Khalil Ibrahim Ghani Obeidi
[is] (as a result) to the applicability of their qualifications with the enforced Islamic banking law and international legitimacy standards and Islamic accounting on the condition we are provided with the approval of the General Authority of the bank for them and after passing an interview by a panel of experts from this bank.

6. Coordination with Erbil Bank for Investment and Financing regarding the cancellation of the letter of guarantee No. 2015/30 issued in 12/08/2015 in favor of the bank did not misappropriate the authorization of money transfer companies {Laundering?} upon the orders of your company so as to there was now no longer a need for him to give you the license above.

7. (to be able to) provide a lawful commitment to the shareholders that an increase has been from their own funds and not from the company's funds as well as their pledge to the integrity of those funds were obtained from legitimate sources.

8. The launch-release for the amount of deposited money in the care of the Department head of Accounting for an increase, amounting to 55 billion dinars and deposited in the bank account above which will open/unlock the cited department.

9. The bank bears full responsibility for any irregularities or problems discovered during the work curriculum (of a) company's financial transfer until its transformation into the bank and the signing off of the undertaking is submitted by Commissioner Salah Hassan Mustafa - Director of Financial Transfer Curriculum through the legal department, which says there have been no repeat violations cited by the Department of Compliance.

With appreciation ...

Ihsan Shomran Yasiri
General Director

02/08/2017

:End my translation

Last edited by CarniLvr79 on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Vacation vs. (a) license, ugh! Same frikkin word...)

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a much closer look at the American Indian."

~ Henry Ford
CarniLvr79
CarniLvr79

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum