Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
schmidt - Dave Schmidt  2/11/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
schmidt - Dave Schmidt  2/11/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
schmidt - Dave Schmidt  2/11/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
schmidt - Dave Schmidt  2/11/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
schmidt - Dave Schmidt  2/11/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
schmidt - Dave Schmidt  2/11/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
schmidt - Dave Schmidt  2/11/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
schmidt - Dave Schmidt  2/11/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
schmidt - Dave Schmidt  2/11/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
schmidt - Dave Schmidt  2/11/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
schmidt - Dave Schmidt  2/11/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
schmidt - Dave Schmidt  2/11/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
schmidt - Dave Schmidt  2/11/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
schmidt - Dave Schmidt  2/11/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
schmidt - Dave Schmidt  2/11/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
schmidt - Dave Schmidt  2/11/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
schmidt - Dave Schmidt  2/11/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
schmidt - Dave Schmidt  2/11/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
schmidt - Dave Schmidt  2/11/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
schmidt - Dave Schmidt  2/11/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Dave Schmidt 2/11/17

2 posters

Go down

schmidt - Dave Schmidt  2/11/17 Empty Dave Schmidt 2/11/17

Post by Ssmith Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:04 am

Feb. 11th, 2017

schmidt - Dave Schmidt  2/11/17 S

A Personal Note and Update on the Currency Exchange

Dear Friends,

It is Saturday afternoon for me in Arizona and I have spent close to 5 hours on the phone talking with my very top contacts from around the world on the currency exchange today.  I wanted to see if we were all hearing the same thing.

Good news is there was consistency in these intel reports from people who do not talk to each other.

Obviously for security reasons I cannot share it all.  Please note that I try to be very careful about what I share, try not to give bad intel or mislead you.  If I later find out the intel was bad, I tell you the truth as I have recently.  Myself and others found out that our intel coming during the summer was bad and that is why nothing panned out as we thought.  This is a constantly changing scenario as nothing necessarily stays the same in this process.  I would not count on any of my reports on You Tube to be totally reliable from more than one year ago.  That is what myself and others were reporting at time based on the intel at that time. 

My intel sources come from the very top.  I have always said to "follow the money."  Who is paying all of these funds for this currency exchange.  Sources are limited and funds are limited.  That is why most of what we are hearing on the blog sites will never happen as it would take hundreds of trillions of dollars to pay for what is proclaimed and they can never tell you who is the root source of their funds.

In the last two months I have been able to to develop deeper contacts that I believe are the very root source of all of this money coming out to change our world.  That is one of the reasons why I have had to be quiet for the last three weeks.

It is important to understand this has never been and will not primarily be about you and me becoming rich as individuals.  That has never been the intent.  This is about the sources releasing their vast amounts of funds to heal and fix this very troubled world.  They have tried to do this in the past, but, this time they are bringing in and using everyday people like you and me to spread the money around the world.  They are bypassing the corruption of the countries and global elite banking system.  While the intention is to not be "king makers" by making us become super wealthy, we will be rewarded very well for our participation of spreading this money around the world.

Based on my 5 hours of phone calls I have never had a more positive feeling and assurance of this taking place.  I have always known it was possible but I could never get a deep feel for how this would be logistically be carried out without blowing up the world economy with too much money in circulation.

In the back of my mind I knew there was way too much dinar out there.  I have had reliable reports of over 400 quadrillion dinar out there floating around the world.  Always the question was who was going to pay for this dinar, that amount was always unreal and unreasonable.

Well, based on my calls today, it appears contracts have been signed and hopefully this week funds will start moving.  It appears it is going to move slowly and in a step by step process over some years to not over saturate the world economy.

Do not ask me anything more about the specifics.  I will not answer those specific questions.

But here is one thing I can say.  It is always your choice to participate, no one is forcing you to participate in this process.  I will not tell you what to buy, but I will tell what I would do.

I would not buy any dinar or zim.  Dinar is way over printed and out of control.  Zim was a limited currency for a limited time.  None of my sources in Reno, other parts of the U.S. or Hong Kong can find a buyer of zim.  There may be a very few and limited exceptions, but for all practical purposes, zim is done, if you do not have a solid buyer it is likely you will not be able to receive anything for it.  This is not new news.  I have been saying this on my programs for months.

The only thing I would buy wold be dong.  Why?  It is giving the best return on the dollar for what you purchase and it is the only currency that is safe.  By that, it is the only one that is trade-able on the open foreign exchange markets.  Should all of this fall part, and nothing happens, you can always take your dong back to the bank and get your money back minus the exchange transaction fees.

Were can you buy dong, at most banks or even on ebay.  This morning you could buy dong on ebay for about $58 per one million dong.

My sources say we are very close to funds being released, they feel better than anytime before and that they agree, dong is the best and most practical of all the currencies for the everyday common folks.

I have never seen or felt all of us on the same page or having the same feelings that we all have.  Yes, things could change that we may not foresee, but short of that we all felt this may have finally arrived.

It is not going to be what most of us thought, but it is going to be practical and available for anyone to participate if they have the right contacts and are willing to believe in this process.

For some of you still not sure how and why we are being allowed to be part of this process, the best thing is to go back and view the video I did on Dec. 14th explaining this currency exchange process.  It is a very good overview for why we are being allowed to participate.

Please do not send me emails asking questions on when, where and why, I receive to many and do not have time answer them all when it is explained in many past videos and programs.  We all need to be responsible to do our own homework for ourselves if we want to receive large sums of funds.  If you want to be a millionaire, then do your work on what that means and requires to a responsible one.

Here is the link to the video:
https://youtu.be/Nq4OOsKUJNk

Thank you for listening.  This week will be one of anticipation for all of us.

Blessings to all of you.         

Dave

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

schmidt - Dave Schmidt  2/11/17 Empty Re: Dave Schmidt 2/11/17

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:09 am

:tup: :winky winky:

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
schmidt - Dave Schmidt  2/11/17 2245507099schmidt - Dave Schmidt  2/11/17 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

schmidt - Dave Schmidt  2/11/17 Empty Re: Dave Schmidt 2/11/17

Post by Ssmith Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:37 am

Currency Forfeiture Action

Information Concerning Sterling Currency Group, LLC Forfeiture Actions

The United States Attorney’s Office has filed two separate forfeiture actions related to Sterling Currency Group, LLC and investments in foreign currency:  United States v. The Real Property Located at 225 Valley Road, N.W., et. al. (Civil Action Number 1:15-CV-2032) and United States v. Approximately 8,671,456,050 in Iraqi Dinars, et. al. (Civil Action Number 1:15-CV-2677).  Information will be updated on the publicly available docket reports for these two actions.  You may wish to regularly review these dockets so that you are informed of any developments in the cases.

Please be informed that under the regulations found at 28 C.F.R. Part 9, victims of an offense who have suffered a pecuniary loss of a specific amount as demonstrated by documentary evidence may seek remission or mitigation of forfeiture.  If the government prevails in the forfeiture actions, it will distribute information regarding the ability of individual victims to file a petition of remission.  You may visit http://www.justice.gov/criminal-afmls/victims-forms to learn more about the petition for remission process.  Although there is no required legal form or format for filing a petition for remission, the website provides a sample petition that victims may use as a guide.

We ask that you visit this website periodically for updates on these proceedings.  Unfortunately, the United States Attorney’s Office is prohibited by law from providing legal advice related to these cases.  Individuals who believe they have been impacted by these proceedings may choose to seek assistance from a lawyer who will be able to explain the forfeiture process.

Please also note that if you believe you are a victim of a scheme involving the Iraqi dinar you may contact the FBI.  The FBI website states:

[s]ince the 2003 Iraq war, various promoters have claimed that the Iraqi dinar will undergo a “revaluation” (RV), meaning that dinar holders would make enormous profits. Many of these promoters claim to have high-level sources in the government or the financial industry. Several state agencies, major financial institutions, and consumer protection groups have cautioned that this is a scam.

If you wish to contact the FBI about this matter you may do so at https://forms.fbi.gov/iraqi-dinar-investment-investigation

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndga/currency-forfeiture-action

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum