Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq needs real reform I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq needs real reform I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq needs real reform I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq needs real reform I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq needs real reform I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq needs real reform I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq needs real reform I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq needs real reform I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq needs real reform I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq needs real reform I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq needs real reform I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq needs real reform I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq needs real reform I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq needs real reform I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq needs real reform I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq needs real reform I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq needs real reform I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq needs real reform I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq needs real reform I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq needs real reform I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq needs real reform

2 posters

Go down

Iraq needs real reform Empty Iraq needs real reform

Post by RamblerNash Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:55 pm

Iraq needs real reform

Falah al - Jarba (Iraq)

February 11, 2017

If the repair is the antithesis of corruption, and reclamation antithesis Alastfassad, the reform against corruption, and is characterized by the reform revolution recent fact seeks to comprehensive and radical change, while the reform is intended to address some of the problems and errors serious without compromising the fundamentals of the system, and thus, the reform seeks to improve the system based without deposing him In total.

The social meaning of reform, it means change for the better and try to improve and achieve equality of opportunity and justice before the law among all members of society and the various categories, and work on the development of community participation in community building methods and develop better, and the enjoyment of all civil and political freedoms and human rights in society.

Political, economic and administrative corruption and security failure, which has become characteristic inherent in the management of the state in Iraq, which means that the head of the Iraqi government to move real steps to reform in the fields articulated, such as eradicating corruption and to hold accountable the corrupt and develop programs to achieve better citizen.

Iraq today is an urgent need to make real clear reforms, and doable, being an important step in the fight against corruption and building a modern and solid institutions.

Although Iraq's passage through history, many cases of instability, represented revolutions and military coups and external and internal wars in different periods, but the situation that led to the Iraqi state at the present time, is the most dangerous in the history of modern and contemporary country, where he is now the country is threatened survival entity and unified state, as a result of political, economic and administrative recurrent crises, and the futility of reform calls launched from time to time, and the incapacity of the Iraqi parliament in the performance of his duties, and his conversion to the circuit filter accounts and polemics narrow partisan, as opposed to the role entrusted to the parliaments in democratic countries, which parliament is supposed to be where the people serve as a guide for errors in government decisions, where the parliament exercises control over the powers of the government, through the provision of draft laws.

But, in Iraq; we note that Parliament has become a cycle of corruption and the legalization of corruption, instead of protecting people's rights and the fight against corruption.

Accordingly; it is necessary to work on a comprehensive reform in the Iraqi political system, the structure of the process, which was founded in exceptional circumstances marred by errors and signs of many Stvham, have been using the reform term, because the country now needs the process of general reform covers all aspects of the state administration, as a result of an outbreak corruption in an unprecedented way.

Accordingly; it can provide solutions and recommendations may lead to resolving crises, of which the state suffers, including:

First, since the main problem in Iraq lies in the political system and the elites, political parties, the ruling structure, because of the imbalance in the structure of the system (sectarian), which represented the main pillar in the Iraqi political system after 2003, and helped to deepen the crisis in Iraq, rather than solving them.

Accordingly; should re-examine the question of the distribution of government positions on the basis of sectarian affiliation, and the abolition of quotas and sharing policy in order to satisfy rival political blocs, because the basis for the judgment and assumption of power is to ensure the management of state affairs, and the achievement of national interest, away from the personal and partisan interests narrow, thus; it must be given the political and administrative positions on the basis of only efficient and professional, and not on the basis of sectarian affiliation.

Second, the need for economic reforms, the fact that development in various fields, in order to promote the economic situation of the individual, on the grounds that the economic factor is a key factor in the growing crisis and continuity in Iraq, especially its impact on the security file, and thus, the Iraqi government to work towards reforms economic, real development in different cities of Iraq.

Third, the rationalization of the number of Iraqi government ministries according to the need, and the assignment of ministries by efficiency and professionalism, not on the basis of trust, nepotism, and the need to work on the subordination of ministers all to the Prime Minister, not to the parliamentary blocs, in order to give the opportunity to the government for the completion and implementation, and take full responsibility , and not ministers invoked parliamentary dependency blocks that brought them.

LINK

Iraq needs real reform 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Iraq needs real reform Empty Re: Iraq needs real reform

Post by Jayzze Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:45 pm

iraq   does need reform but before you do that I think you should replace the goi  with something new. members who are honest and will not steal the country blind because this is the main problem. why do you think the people are poor and uneducated. this is by design throughout the entire mid east
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum