Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat"

5 posters

Go down

Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" Empty Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat"

Post by RamblerNash Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:45 pm

Dave Schmidt is going to do an overview and history for tomorrows regular weekly seminar selling show, but it appears that Mr "M" isn't going to make it as promised.

It seems that he is following RayRen's weekly "Training Session, For Members Only" format. LMAO!

Why would anyone want to hear the same nonsense repeated week after week?

Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" Empty Re: Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat"

Post by roxy22222222 Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:25 am

Why would anyone want to hear the same nonsense repeated week after week?

Hell not me! :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" Empty Re: Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat"

Post by Sam I Am Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:05 am

I think it's time we did some videos about Dave, Bruce, and Breitling.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:44 am

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:48 pm

Dave's threats to me (Abe_Froman)

So Dave emailed me he was NOT happy with my videos and threatened me. That bloated fat pussy threatened me! Here is a sample: 
NO BS Abe, Mr. "M" is a real person who has a record of working in the CIA and is currently meeting with them.  You just do not want to believe it.  They are real people I have met with who have real money.  Real people I communicate with on a regular basis.  I didn't  make 4 trips to Hong Kong to waste my time and money.  You will see in time. 

It's not my fault you just do not want to hear it or believe it.  You obviously live in a very small world with very limited perception of what is real.  That small perception has obviously driven you to a position of deep hatred and ager at life where all you can do is call names and attack,  You appear to be nothing more than a bully who has yet learned how to grow up.

Sooner or later that name calling which has lawful protections that you are violating is going to catch up with you.  Keep pissing off the wrong people and you may have someone knocking on your door you were wishing did not show up.  The more you keep attacking me, the more you are pissing them off.  They monitor all my emails, so they know who you are and have copies of everything you have sent me.  After awhile they get tired of such stupidity and ignorance coming from someone like you who refuses to listen to what is real.

And yes, I am well aware of the FBI monitoring me and the reports you and your other bullies have sent.  The reason nothing has happened is because I have not violated any laws.

It is your problem Abe not mine.  I do not let little boy bullies who have not learned how to grow up bother me.

Dave Schmidt
The Sedona Connection
www.thesedonaconnection.com

http://www.oom2.com/t44654-dave-schmidt-for-february-8-2017-pete-and-repeat#100291

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:56 am

The FBI must have gotten a good laugh when they heard Dave had booked a trip to Neptune.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t58106-how-well-do-you-know-dave-schmidt

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:03 am

Dave said the F word at 2:15.

Last edited by Sam I Am on Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Panda Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:07 am

Dave Schmidt wrote:NO BS Abe, Mr. "M" is a real person who has a record of working in the CIA and is currently meeting with them.

That may be, but what has the CIA got to do with a private currency exchange that folks have been waiting on now for 20 months?

Dave Schmidt wrote:You just do not want to believe it.  They are real people I have met with who have real money.  Real people I communicate with on a regular basis.

There is no doubt you meet and communicate with real people.  The big question is if they have money to help humanity, why are they not doing it?  Plenty of other charities, NGOs and Non Profits are doing it, but your sources say it is not safe?  WTH?

Dave Schmidt wrote: I didn't  make 4 trips to Hong Kong to waste my time and money.  You will see in time.

You may find in time that you did waste your time and money.  You spent a lot of time with The Ambassador, who said he would fund projects, but all he did was collect money from your followers.  That was almost 3 years ago.  Progress to date is zero.

Dave Schmidt wrote:It's not my fault you just do not want to hear it or believe it.

Your threshold for belief is quite low.  Someone shows you a piece of paper with banking details and you believe it, but is there any credible evidence that these people have the means to help anyone on the scale you say they do?  Why do they not fund their own foundation and get things going?  Why hide behind a currency exchange?  You say they are not giving money out like candy, but you also say those who participate are to give lots of money away.  Which is it?  If they want the money spent in a particular way, they can hire people to do it.  That would spread the money around and give people purpose and income.  The fact that they are not gives rise to doubt about them.  Surely you can put on your common sense hat and see that??

Dave Schmidt wrote:You obviously live in a very small world with very limited perception of what is real.  That small perception has obviously driven you to a position of deep hatred and ager at life where all you can do is call names and attack,  You appear to be nothing more than a bully who has yet learned how to grow up.

Yes, that is what this conflict is about.  You think these people with 60 zeroes worth of funds are real.  What have they done that is real, that would give us some indication that they have the capacity to do what you say they can do? 

Bill Gates started a foundation, what have they done?  We know how Bill Gates became one of the wealthiest people in the world.  We have no doubt his foundation has money. 

When you claim there is gold leftover from alien/ET mining operations that has been kept secret for thousands of years and is to be used to liberate humanity from financial slavery, it takes significant more work to prove that.  Over the top claims require over the top proof.  All we have is talk.

The hatred and anger is not at life, it is at people who mislead other people and charge them $$ for false hope.  The attack is on the falsehood.  Yes, the bullying of charlatans will continue.  This is not something to be grown out of.  People who mislead other people for $$ are not cool. 

Dave Schmidt wrote:Keep pissing off the wrong people and you may have someone knocking on your door you were wishing did not show up.  The more you keep attacking me, the more you are pissing them off.

The wrong people?  You mean these benevolent humanitarian folks who want to help humanity?  Those wrong people?  They are concerned that some joker on the internet is spouting off and calling this a scam?  All they have to do is prove they are real and their intentions are genuine and this all goes away.  I don't understand why some fool on the internet would piss them off??

Dave Schmidt wrote:They monitor all my emails, so they know who you are and have copies of everything you have sent me.

There is so much to do to make this world a better place, and they monitor your emails?  They keep copies of emails that Abe Froman wrote to you?  Why do they bother with this garbage when they have a world to save? 

Dave Schmidt wrote:After awhile they get tired of such stupidity and ignorance coming from someone like you who refuses to listen to what is real.

After a while?  You mean they feel that Abe deserved their attention for a while?  I could understand them watching a video of Abe's and having a good laugh, but to be concerned about it? 

They have the funds, intention and capability of making the world a better place, and they are paying attention to Abe?  WTH?  As the Course in Miracles says, "Nothing real can be threatened", so why would they care what Abe says?

Dave Schmidt wrote:It is your problem Abe not mine.  I do not let little boy bullies who have not learned how to grow up bother me.

It is evident you have made it your problem, just by paying attention to it, rather than hitting the delete key and moving on to the more important work.  If you do not let bullies bother you, why do you threaten legal action? 

It bothers you or it doesn't - which is it?

Come on Dave, something is not on the level here.

Time is money, sell your watch today - you'll get more for it than you will from those Dinar!
Red Panda
Red Panda
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum