Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
Analyze this I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Analyze this I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Analyze this I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Analyze this I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Analyze this I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
Analyze this I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Analyze this I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Analyze this I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Analyze this I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Analyze this I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Analyze this I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Analyze this I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Analyze this I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Analyze this I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Analyze this I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Analyze this I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Analyze this I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Analyze this I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Analyze this I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Analyze this I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

Analyze this

+7
outback7
me2
godsfool713
topspin2
crispysocks
r2e2
boydrowland1
11 posters

Go down

Analyze this Empty Analyze this

Post by boydrowland1 Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:43 am

Have been sitting on the sidelines for months now reading all the RV notifications, the tears on the keyboards, the prayers and blessings to GOD, the denials of making money on the selling of Dinar, the GURUS getting mad when someone simply questions why something did not happen when they guaranteed it would, and I can't stay quiet anymore. Most of us got into this because we would like to make some extra money to better our lives but some others got into this to make money on excitement, fear, basically emotion. I have been in many investments over the last 20 years and have seen scams, crooks, and good honest people. But if Okie, Bear, Tony, Dan, Blaino, Bluwolf, ScottiG are not making money on calling the RV every week then what is the motivation? Does getting everyone excited about it about to RV, then pulling the rug out from underneath everyone and getting mad when someone questions why; if this gets them off then something is very wrong with them.

Just be honest!!!

boydrowland1

Back to top Go down

Analyze this Empty Re: Analyze this

Post by r2e2 Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:50 am

boydrowland1.....You my friend.....are my HERO!
r2e2
r2e2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by crispysocks Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:54 am

My personal beef is this striking lack of hard facts. When questioned, they all say they were sworn to secrecy. However they have stated that they have compared intel. Doesn't this also break your oath of secrecy? And if you can post saying that it is going to happen on X-day, why can't you give at least a basic understanding of why? All I am asking for is some actual info to back up their claims versus pure hearsay. If you say "aha! THIS day for sure!" then I don't think that's too much to ask for you to back it up or don't claim a date. Just my feelings.

crispysocks

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:59 am

The problem is not what they post, the problem is in your expectation of their posts. This is a blog, nothing more nothing less. Treat it as such and you wont get your feeling hurt.

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:01 pm

no comment

i feel you!!! :( :( :( :(

but on the 15th is when change the rates at

U.N. operatinal rates!!!!

thats tomorrow

chin up charlie , we are brothers and sisters here

godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by me2 Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:10 pm

A wise businessman once told me that if you can't figure something out, hold a dollar sign up to it and it will start to make sense.

me2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by outback7 Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:19 pm

boydrowland1 wrote:Have been sitting on the sidelines for months now reading all the RV notifications, the tears on the keyboards, the prayers and blessings to GOD, the denials of making money on the selling of Dinar, the GURUS getting mad when someone simply questions why something did not happen when they guaranteed it would, and I can't stay quiet anymore. Most of us got into this because we would like to make some extra money to better our lives but some others got into this to make money on excitement, fear, basically emotion. I have been in many investments over the last 20 years and have seen scams, crooks, and good honest people. But if Okie, Bear, Tony, Dan, Blaino, Bluwolf, ScottiG are not making money on calling the RV every week then what is the motivation? Does getting everyone excited about it about to RV, then pulling the rug out from underneath everyone and getting mad when someone questions why; if this gets them off then something is very wrong with them.

Just be honest!!!

I see most of their posts as pure entertainment........Time lines, rates, etc have never been right, but at different times they do give some good insight to this investment which I totally believe in. If their intel is bothering you, just view what they say and take it with a grain of salt. There is enough facts out there that this is going to RV you could drown it it.

[b]
outback7
outback7

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel7 Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:21 pm

topspin2 wrote:The problem is not what they post, the problem is in your expectation of their posts. This is a blog, nothing more nothing less. Treat it as such and you wont get your feeling hurt.

❤ Well said! Have any of you noticed how many meetings are scheduled for this weekend... all over the world??? The whole money pot is being stirred!

We KNOW that things have moved into our corner... the wealth of the whole world is being decided right now. Have a little faith!

We are truly where we need to be at this moment (and yeah... I'd like to be over that last hurdle... 2 years ago!) but.... we have people working 24/7 trying to give us the best they can find...

IF you can't handle the twists and turns of this kind of investment, it's time to get out of this kind of kitchen and turn off the burners of your dreams! Join the sheep!

We all opted into various investments over the years and gotten our backsides handed to us torn and bleeding (and in a few cases smelling like roses)! Patch yourselves up and get on or off this bandwagon! If you choose to stay? QUIT BEATING UP THE INFO PROVIDERS!!!

They truly care about us and are beating themselves up trying to find the answers! chillout
Angel7
Angel7
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:22 pm

EXACTLY!

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jsb125 Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:24 pm

Please understand, their 3 letter agencies they are always talking about is not who you think it is. The fact is simple, the 3 letter agency they refer to is PFN. The "Psychic Friends Network". Just roll with it.

jsb125

Back to top Go down

Post by khentges Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:51 pm

So many rookies joining in with their two cents worth. I've been in this investment from the beginning and you guys are crying????????
Grow up!

khentges

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum