Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
My Ladies - My Ladies   1/31/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
My Ladies - My Ladies   1/31/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
My Ladies - My Ladies   1/31/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
My Ladies - My Ladies   1/31/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
My Ladies - My Ladies   1/31/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
My Ladies - My Ladies   1/31/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
My Ladies - My Ladies   1/31/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
My Ladies - My Ladies   1/31/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
My Ladies - My Ladies   1/31/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
My Ladies - My Ladies   1/31/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
My Ladies - My Ladies   1/31/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
My Ladies - My Ladies   1/31/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
My Ladies - My Ladies   1/31/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
My Ladies - My Ladies   1/31/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
My Ladies - My Ladies   1/31/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
My Ladies - My Ladies   1/31/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
My Ladies - My Ladies   1/31/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
My Ladies - My Ladies   1/31/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
My Ladies - My Ladies   1/31/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
My Ladies - My Ladies   1/31/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

My Ladies 1/31/17

2 posters

Go down

My Ladies - My Ladies   1/31/17 Empty My Ladies 1/31/17

Post by Ssmith Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:49 am

My Ladies - My Ladies   1/31/17 Klhkjhkjjhdsrr
WELL EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT THIS AND PUTTING THEIR OWN SPIN IT TO SATISFY SPECIFIC AGENDAS, BUT I WANT YOU TO THINK ABOUT SOMETHING PLEASE. IT IS VERY EASY TO PICK AND CHOOSE WHICH ARTICLES YOU WANT TO BRING IN AND DISSECT BASED ON HOW MUCH HYPE YOU’RE TRYING TO PASS ON TO THE PEOPLE. THE FORMER GLORY AND I USE THAT SENTENCE LOOSELY BECAUSE TRANSLATIONS ARE NOT ALWAYS ACCURATE. THE “FORMER GLORY” IF YOU WILL IS RIGHT AROUND 1200 AS I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU SINCE DECEMBER WHEN A SIMILARLY WORDED ARTICLE APPEARED.
LET’S HAVE A LOOK AT THIS ARTICLE

http://www.almadapaper.net/ar/news/523985/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A-45-%D9%85%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D8%AD%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B7%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84

PARTICULARLY THIS PARAGRAPH FROM IT
He noted the chief financial officer , said ” the central bank through the Reserve pumped money to prevent the devaluation of the local currency , ” adding that ” the reserve consists of state revenues received in dollars of oil by 95% and the remaining local revenues depends Ministry of Finance on the Iraqi dinar . ” He stressed Keywords that ” dollar selling process is very important to maintain the value of the Iraqi dinar and the balance in the local economy as the work of the dinar to float an incorrect status for Iraq and the fact that the central bank only source to sell the dollar.

IN ORDER TO DEFEND THE CURRENT OFFICIAL RATE OF 1265 WHICH IS UP FROM 1275 THE CENTRAL BANK HAD TO BUY MANY MORE DINARS. SO IF THEY HAD TO STRUGGLE TO DEFEND 1265 PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW YOU COULD IMAGINE IT OVERNIGHT RISING TO SOME CRAZY NUMBER?????

ANOTHER THING MANY OF YOU ARE HOOKED ON THIS EXCHANGE RATE BEING PUBLISHED ON THE CBI SITE RUBBISH, WELL IT IS VERY CLEAR ON THIS SHEET WHAT THE MARKET RAE IS. HERE LET’S LOOK AT THIS.

[url=http://www.cbi.iq/documents/C.B.I. FOREIGN EXCHANGE.pdf]http://www.cbi.iq/documents/C.B.I.%20FOREIGN%20EXCHANGE.pdf[/url]
[url=http://www.cbi.iq/documents/C.B.I. FOREIGN EXCHANGE.pdf]
[/url]
DO YOU SEE THE MARKET PRICE OF OVER 1300??? WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT IS??? WE ALREADY KNOW THE AUCTION PRICE IS 1182 AND IT NEVER CHANGES DOES IT?? NO IT DOES NOT…WHY YOU ASK BECAUSE THE DINAR DOES NOT TRADE!! IT DOES NOT HAVE AN EXCHANGE RATE!! IT HAS A BUY PRICE AND A SELL PRICE!!
SOME OF YOU ARE THINKING THAT THE IMF HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH IRAQ POSTING AN EXCHANGE RATE AND YOU ARE ALL FOLLOWING SOME CRAZINESS ABOUT 30 DAYS AND THE IMF…WELL HOW SILLY S THAT, THE IMF KNOWS THE PRICE BECAUSE IT IS THEIR STABILIZED AGREED UPON RATE!! DO YOU NOT REMEMBER THE LONG LIST OF EXCHANGE RATES AND THEIR PEGS I POSTED OVER AND OVER AGAIN???

HERE IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR CONFIRMATION OF THE PRICE READ RIGHT HERE.

http://www.almadapaper.net/ar/news/523698/%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%B9-%D9%82%D9%8A%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A3%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88

THE PRICE INCREASED BY 10 POINTS HERE READ IT.

High value of the dinar against the dollar in the domestic market
Dinar exchange rate rose against the dollar yesterday, to 1265 dinars after it was 1275 dinars due to the rise in central bank sales of the dollar.

A banking source said the “long”, ” The dinar is witnessing a continuing rise in the current days where he arrived yesterday to 1265 dinars per dollar , after it was 1275 dinars,” adding that ” the high value of the dinar due to the rise in central bank sales of the dollar in the window sell the currency , which is evaluated every day. “
On the other hand, the central bank said in a press release, ” The size of the amount sold Tuesday reached 164 million and 459 thousand and $ 579, and with the participation of 34 banks and 17 financial transfer company.”

He pointed out that ” the amount of remittances and credits amounted to 132 million, 539 thousand and $ 579, in what was the quantity sold 31 million in cash, and 920 thousand dollars.”

The statement said, ” The amounts transferred to the accounts of banks selling abroad is priced at 1190 dinars per dollar, as well as to the price of cash sales for 1190 dinars per dollar.

1265 IS WHAT IT SELLING FOR IN THE AUCTIONS AND 1300+ IS THE MARKET PRICE 1182 IS THE OFFICIAL CBI RATE AND THE OFFICIAL OUTSIDE OF THE COUNTRY IS 1190. WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THIS??

RIGHT NOW THE CENTRAL BANK IS STRUGGLING TO KEEP THE GAP BETWEEN MARKET AND OFFICIAL PRICE CLOSING. YOU ALL NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT IRAQ TRANSACTS IN THE DOLLAR BOTH INTERNALLY AND EXTERNALLY, THEY HAVE EXPLAINED THIS OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

IF YOU ARE STILL CONFUSED ABOUT HOW THEY OPERATE JUST VISIT THE MINISTER OF FINANCE SITE

http://www.mof.gov.iq/pages/MainMOF.aspx

LOOK EVERYONE YOU NEED TO TURN OFF THE CALENDAR ALERTS AND JUST LIVE LIFE. THESE EMOTIONAL UP AND DOWNS THAT IRRESPONSIBLE GURUS AND NEWS REPORTERS ARE PUTTING YOU ON IS UNHEALTHY. THE CENTRAL BANK HAS SAID OVER AND OVER AGAIN THAT THEY ARE SAFE AND JUST FINE UNTIL 2021 AS FAR AS THEIR RESERVES GOES. HERE READ IT

Keywords and added that ” the central bank ‘s reserves had peaked at the end of 2014 more than $ 66 billion in 2015 and dropped to about $ 53 billion and in 2016 came to nearly $ 45 billion and a book value of $ 48 billion.”

And the chief financial officer , said ” the central bank resorted to the method of supporting the general budget through the purchase of treasury transfers and collided with the financial situation not great funding in case the central bank refrain from buying treasury transfers, it will lead to significant repercussions on the general situation in Iraq, stressing that the bank contributed to cross the hardest years that have passed during the years 2015 and 2016 especially given that the contribution amounted to 20 trillion dinars , which does not violate the law , “adding that” the talks with the international Monetary Fund showed a lack of access problem in the reserve until 2021 “.

THEY FUNDED THEIR BUDGET WITH WHAT???? TREASURY TRANSFERS AND WHAT ARE TREASURY TRANSFERS IN??? YES DOLLARS! AND THIS TALK OF A RATE IN THE BUDGET AND A RIDER THAT CAN BE APPLIED, WELL MY OH MY DO YOU NOT TIRE OF THAT RUBBISH YOU’VE BEEN LISTENING TO FOR 10 YEARS ALREADY. THERE IS NO SUCH THING NOW OR EVER WILL BE. HERE FROM THE MOF WEBSITE IS THE BUDGET AND THE PRICE IS PRETTY CLEAR. HERE THE BUDGETS FROM 2006 UNTIL NOW 2017.

http://www.mof.gov.iq/pages/ar/FederalBudgetLaw.aspx

HERE IS SOMETHING ELSE FOR YOU TO LOOK AT, I BRING YOU HIGHLIGHT YOU CAN READ THE REST ON YOUR OWN.

{Central}: proposes to diversify revenue to attract hard currency

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=130492

He said there is a certain extent of reserves represents satisfaction and acceptance globally but there are guiding standards set by the International Monetary Fund to financial reserve would be acceptable, adding that each country vary over his need for financial reserves commensurate with the internal and external economic conditions and the extent of stability.

He Keywords that reserves are the money the state can invest and employ them when in crisis or special financial conditions, stressing that this is completely different from the Iraqi Central Bank reserves.

He said the Ministry of Finance receives 95 percent of revenues in dollars and 5 percent in local currency while expenses are about 85 percent in local currency and the rest in foreign currency to the Central van based foreign currencies discharge rhythmically while keeping foreign debt payments in dollars, adding that the Central is not controlled by a financial reserve , but based on what enters the country of the dollar over the oil revenues, which are exposed to constant fluctuations. .
He stressed that the central accurate audits with the International Monetary Fund ‘s financial position as all accounts confirm that Iraq will not face up to the problem in 2021 on the subject of the reserve.

OK YOU CAN READ THE REST ON YOUR OWN BUT FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE WONDERING HOW IRAQ WILL PAY FOR THIS OR PAY FOR THAT THEY HAVE ANSWERED THAT PRETTY CLEARLY…THEY WILL PAY IN DOLLARS. THERE IS NO FINANCIAL PRESSURE ON THE CBI TO DO ANYTHING AND THIS IS WHY DESPITE WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING THE DELETION OF THE ZEROS HAS BEEN POSTPONED!! AGAIN!!

NOW FOR THE FEBRUARY 4TH DATE OR THE NEW FEBRUARY 5TH DATE OR THE FEBRUARY 15 DATE AS SHOWING THAT THE DINAR WILL INCREASE…WELL AS I JUST SHOWED YOU IT’S OK TO STOP WAITING NOW BECAUSE THE PRICE DID INCREASE ON THE 26TH. IT WENT FROM 1275 TO 1265.

PLEASE FOLKS STOP FOLLOWING THESE GURUS BLINDLY, DO SOME RESEARCH AND EDUCATE YOURSELVES ON HOW THINGS WORK AND STAY OFF THE JUICE, IT’S NOT HEALTHY.

I HAVE NOT BEEN POSTING ANYTHING ON THIS SUBJECT BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING TO SAY, BUT WE STILL STUDY THE FINANCIAL REALITY OF GLOBAL SUSTAINABILITY ON MY BLOG, THE POWER OF EDUCATION IS LIBERATING.

THE DINAR IS JUST FINE AS IT IS AND IRAQ IS SCREAMING THAT FROM THE ROOFTOPS. NOW AS FOR TRADING INTERNATIONALLY THAT IS A REALITY AND PROBABLY SOMETIME IN 2017 BUT FOLKS THEY WILL NOT TRADE WITH A NEW PRICE, THEY WILL SIMPLY REMOVE THE SUBSIDIZED PEG AND TRADE PEGGED TO A BASKET OF CURRENCIES BUT TO DO THAT THEY DO NOT NEED TO CHANGE THE PRICE, NOR CAN THEY AFFORD TO CHANGE THE PRICE ANYTIME SOON.

I HAVE BEEN GIVING IT TO YOU GUYS STRAIGHT FOR MANY YEARS, BELIEVE ME IF THERE WAS A TRIGGER OR A DATE WE COULD SEE ON THE HORIZON I WOULD SHARE IT WITH YOU.

UNTIL THAT TIME…LOVE TO ALL…MY LADIES

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

My Ladies - My Ladies   1/31/17 Empty Re: My Ladies 1/31/17

Post by Chaz Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:00 am

Well my Ladies, I'm impressed, you are correct in everything, but one thing that stood out you said that it was unhealthy for the gurus to put people though this nonsense, I applaud you on that, but I wish you had taken your post a little future & explain why these gurus are liars, why they are taking people through all this unnecessary process of imminent RV?
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum