Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

KEEP EYES ON THE PRIZE DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

KEEP EYES ON THE PRIZE

+3
milleriniraq
flowergirl111
KC1
7 posters

Go down

KEEP EYES ON THE PRIZE Empty KEEP EYES ON THE PRIZE

Post by KC1 Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:07 am

O.K. all dinarians...all sorts of mis-information floating around the net. People are trying to make you give up just short of the goal line. I say to everyone....keep the faith, keep your faith that this will soon come to pass, put on your blinders and dismiss all the naysaying and press on to the mark that you have put in front of yourselves...right, wrong or indifferent press on for the mark where ever or when ever that may be? "ROLL TIDE"

groupdance :happyjoy:

KC1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

KEEP EYES ON THE PRIZE Empty Are you helping or hurting ?

Post by flowergirl111 Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:32 am

KCI is right. Each of us has a responsibility to stay focused on what we are creating as a unit of people who are wanting one thing " an increase of money into our lives " and the lives of each other.

We have chosen the Revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar as our means to getting it. As in any goal in life, if you take your focus off the goal and give up or don't believe that what you want is possible then you are keeping it away from yourself.

Everytime you don't believe in what your doing and make negative comments about it ,or the intel givers you are actually pushing it away.....Yes you are saying it can't happen. Until enough of us are so strong in our committment and focus and belief that we deserve and are worth having it then we will tip the tables and create our goal.

Draw it to you thru your strong Belief that it is possible NOW, keep focused on seeing it come to you and prepare inside yourself to receive it by being worth having it.

So are you helping or hurting our project ?

flowergirl111

View user profile

Back to top Go down

KEEP EYES ON THE PRIZE Empty Re: KEEP EYES ON THE PRIZE

Post by milleriniraq Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:36 am

Yes believe in it, but make plans to be alright in case something else comes up. It's better to be prepared and that way, you aren't hopeless if it doesn't happen.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

KEEP EYES ON THE PRIZE Empty Faith

Post by KC1 Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:46 am

milleriniraq wrote:Yes believe in it, but make plans to be alright in case something else comes up. It's better to be prepared and that way, you aren't hopeless if it doesn't happen.

milleriniraq...if you truely are in Iraq, then you off all people know the potential of this windfall. I was there from 03 to 07 and then went to Djbouti Africa. While in Iraq I was assigned water procurement, we were drilling for water wells up around Mosul just south of there. Everywhere we drilled for water we were hitting oil just 20 meters from the surface. You could have taken a 22 pistol and struck oil with it. That is the least of what those Iraqi people have to share with this world if'n they'd just git'er done...You Sir know this if'n you are in Iraq? KEEP THE FAITH FOLKS...ITS GONNA HAPPEN! :cheers: groupdance :happyjoy:

KC1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:49 am

Been in Iraq 3 years and since you were here, you know it has nothing to do with the wealth of this country. It has everything to do with the inability to curb corruption. If they allow their country, Iraq is going to be the richest country in the world. However, they could drag this out a long time if they choose to. Let's face it, if it wasn't for oil, most people in the middle east would be living a bedouin lifestyle like they have lived for 1000's of years.
So I have dinar. I pray it hits but I have to make plans as any responsible adult should do, in case other things happen. If this was America, it would be a slam dunk but it's Iraq and that convolutes alot of things.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

KEEP EYES ON THE PRIZE Empty I agree !

Post by flowergirl111 Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:22 pm

Yes, Thank You !

I honour you gentle man for your service to our country and I do believe in tyiing your camel but the purpose of my post was to ask those who are doing so to please stop negating what we are all focused on, thru your thoughts and words and take a minute to see if you really believe in your dream and believe that you can have it.

If you can see that thru your beliefs and words that you don't, then get on board with yourself and the rest of us and stop negating what you want !

flowergirl111

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by r2e2 Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:44 am

Great Thread guys!
I am glad I came across this

Go RV!
r2e2
r2e2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:25 am

OK Im tryin but so far they have moving the goal posts maybe this time
we will get there.
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:00 am

milleriniraq- Thank you for posting. I for one always appreciate your honesty. I wish you were home but glad you are there sharing your thoughts and about how you see things there. It a very unique perspective from someone on the ground in Iraq serving our great nation and willing to share it with us here.

I made a career of the military so I know you have a very different view of the situation than someone else would. It's not always a rosy picture but that is the ground view and not what you will hear on the news or from our intel providers.

Be safe and I hope you will be coming stateside very soon.

P.S. Your wife is tired of mowing the lawn and taking out the trash.

KEEP EYES ON THE PRIZE Tymr11

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

KEEP EYES ON THE PRIZE Flag-212KEEP EYES ON THE PRIZE Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:39 pm

If it gets to too much, walk away for a day, week, month, whatever it takes, don't worry, you will get a email or text if it happens while you are having a life.

JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down