Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Garry Larrabee's Deleted Video and Okie Oilman I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Garry Larrabee's Deleted Video and Okie Oilman I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Garry Larrabee's Deleted Video and Okie Oilman I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Garry Larrabee's Deleted Video and Okie Oilman I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Garry Larrabee's Deleted Video and Okie Oilman I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Garry Larrabee's Deleted Video and Okie Oilman I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Garry Larrabee's Deleted Video and Okie Oilman I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Garry Larrabee's Deleted Video and Okie Oilman I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Garry Larrabee's Deleted Video and Okie Oilman I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Garry Larrabee's Deleted Video and Okie Oilman I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Garry Larrabee's Deleted Video and Okie Oilman I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Garry Larrabee's Deleted Video and Okie Oilman I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Garry Larrabee's Deleted Video and Okie Oilman I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Garry Larrabee's Deleted Video and Okie Oilman I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Garry Larrabee's Deleted Video and Okie Oilman I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Garry Larrabee's Deleted Video and Okie Oilman I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Garry Larrabee's Deleted Video and Okie Oilman I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Garry Larrabee's Deleted Video and Okie Oilman I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Garry Larrabee's Deleted Video and Okie Oilman I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Garry Larrabee's Deleted Video and Okie Oilman I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Garry Larrabee's Deleted Video and Okie Oilman

4 posters

Go down

Garry Larrabee's Deleted Video and Okie Oilman Empty Garry Larrabee's Deleted Video and Okie Oilman

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:22 pm

Gary Larrabee just doesn't get how easy he can be fooled. Like so many other Dinarians, they believe in whatever these so called Dinar Gurus put out as truth. How hard is it to do some fact checking on what these con artists are telling folks. Why don't they take time to look for proof instead of parking their butts in a forum that lies to them?

Garry Larrabee's Deleted Video and Okie Oilman 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Garry Larrabee's Deleted Video and Okie Oilman Empty Re: Garry Larrabee's Deleted Video and Okie Oilman

Post by Ssmith Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:54 pm

Doesn't Gary make money every time one of his videos is viewed?

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Garry Larrabee's Deleted Video and Okie Oilman Empty Re: Garry Larrabee's Deleted Video and Okie Oilman

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:48 am

Yes, he is an idiot, but he is a sly idiot.  He is making money off of the dinar.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:28 am

Abe Froman posted on OOM that Gary and Kent Dunn are part of the Landa Liars Group. I don't know if this is true or not but found that interesting.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Garry Larrabee's Deleted Video and Okie Oilman 2245507099Garry Larrabee's Deleted Video and Okie Oilman 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:39 am

That is interesting.  I've never had enough nerve to try to listen to one of their calls.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:45 am

From what Abe said he apparently invested money in a project and after several years of getting the run around from Landa he figured out what scammers they are. Explains his anger in his videos though. I do listen to the first few minutes of the Landa calls to hear Jerzy's bs. One thing I have noticed is how much they have added to the opening disclaimer at the beginning of the calls these days. Speaks volumes...

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Garry Larrabee's Deleted Video and Okie Oilman 2245507099Garry Larrabee's Deleted Video and Okie Oilman 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:52 pm

Ponee wrote:Yes, he is an idiot, but he is a sly idiot.  He is making money off of the dinar.

Most Gurus will tell you to follow the money.

Most Dinarians wont.

Ray makes money with his seminars and donations. His audience, Dinarians.

Dave Schmidt makes money with his seminars. His audience, Dinarians.

Jerzy makes money through donations. His audience, Dinarians.

Bruce makes money with the products he sells. His audience, Dinarians.

Frank26 makes money from VIP memberships. His audience, Dinarians.

Kaperoni makes money from VIP memberships. His audience, Dinarians.

Adam Montana makes money from VIP memberships. His audience, Dinarians.

The list goes on and on, but the bottom line is that the only folks that are profiting from Dinar are Gurus and the dealers who sell currencies!

Garry Larrabee's Deleted Video and Okie Oilman 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum