Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Thus, the central bank governor answered Fatlawi lower sweat reserves of foreign currency I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Thus, the central bank governor answered Fatlawi lower sweat reserves of foreign currency I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Thus, the central bank governor answered Fatlawi lower sweat reserves of foreign currency I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Thus, the central bank governor answered Fatlawi lower sweat reserves of foreign currency I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Thus, the central bank governor answered Fatlawi lower sweat reserves of foreign currency I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Thus, the central bank governor answered Fatlawi lower sweat reserves of foreign currency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Thus, the central bank governor answered Fatlawi lower sweat reserves of foreign currency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Thus, the central bank governor answered Fatlawi lower sweat reserves of foreign currency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Thus, the central bank governor answered Fatlawi lower sweat reserves of foreign currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Thus, the central bank governor answered Fatlawi lower sweat reserves of foreign currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Thus, the central bank governor answered Fatlawi lower sweat reserves of foreign currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Thus, the central bank governor answered Fatlawi lower sweat reserves of foreign currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Thus, the central bank governor answered Fatlawi lower sweat reserves of foreign currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Thus, the central bank governor answered Fatlawi lower sweat reserves of foreign currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Thus, the central bank governor answered Fatlawi lower sweat reserves of foreign currency I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Thus, the central bank governor answered Fatlawi lower sweat reserves of foreign currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Thus, the central bank governor answered Fatlawi lower sweat reserves of foreign currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Thus, the central bank governor answered Fatlawi lower sweat reserves of foreign currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Thus, the central bank governor answered Fatlawi lower sweat reserves of foreign currency I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Thus, the central bank governor answered Fatlawi lower sweat reserves of foreign currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Thus, the central bank governor answered Fatlawi lower sweat reserves of foreign currency

Go down

Thus, the central bank governor answered Fatlawi lower sweat reserves of foreign currency Empty Thus, the central bank governor answered Fatlawi lower sweat reserves of foreign currency

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:43 am

Thus, the central bank governor answered Fatlawi lower sweat reserves of foreign currency

Thus, the central bank governor answered Fatlawi lower sweat reserves of foreign currency 546ed62302e63b233943fb2fbde331cf

Twilight News

Twilight News / directed the head of the "will of the" parliamentary deputy Hanan al in the parliament session, which was held on Saturday, an oral question to the Governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords drop on the country's reserves of foreign currency.

The House of Representatives was held today under the chairmanship of its regular Salim al-President of the Council and in the presence of 170 deputies, the Council has voted on the law of arms and face an oral question to the Governor of the Central Bank.

Inquired MP Hanan al Asked about the reasons for the low central bank reserves and any specific date and where the amounts have been disbursed.

In replying to the central bank governor said that economic policy is made up of fiscal and monetary policy and monetary reserves which is a foreign assets denominated in the foreign currencies excludes including local currencies, up to about 90% and the remaining gold and assets are Negotiable liquefaction reserved at any time.

Keywords noted the importance of distinguishing between the central bank reserves and the excess reserves in the state treasury, which expressed the sovereign funds which is unrelated to the reserves of the Central Bank as lead functions present or future to cope with crises and bridging fiscal deficits and contributing to investment trends and its source is part of the state treasury, indicating that reserve which is managed by the central bank can not take from the state treasury and Aaattiyha and function to stabilize the exchange rate in order to curb inflation and maintain prices.

He noted that the central bank through the Reserve pumped money to prevent the devaluation of the local currency, noting that the reserve consists of state revenues received in dollars of oil by 95% and the remaining local revenues and the Ministry of Finance relies on the Iraqi dinar, stressing that the dollar selling process is very important to maintain the value Iraqi dinar and the balance in the local economy as the work of the dinar to float an incorrect status for Iraq and the fact that the central bank only source to sell the dollar.

He noted that the height of the financial reserves of the Ministry of Finance to the Central Bank does not represent an achievement and if the decline does not represent a deficit because the case involves what has been achieved from a financial and imports, the larger the overhead of the state's biggest of its revenues will affect the central bank's reserves, indicating that reserve at the central bank was at the end of 2014, more than $ 66 billion in 2015 and dropped to about $ 53 billion and in 2016 came to nearly $ 45 billion and a book value of $ 48 billion.

Among Keywords that the central bank resorted to the method of supporting the general budget through the purchase of treasury transfers and collided with the financial situation not great funding in case the central bank refrain from buying treasury transfers, it will lead to significant repercussions on the general situation in Iraq, stressing that the bank contributed to cross the toughest years It passed during the years 2015 and 2016 especially given that the contribution amounted to 20 trillion dinars, which is Atkhalv law, adding that the talks with the international Monetary Fund showed a lack of access problem in the reserve until 2021.

For its part urged the MP Hanan al Governor of the Central Bank to pay attention to an auction of foreign currency through an integrated action.

Keywords:

LINK

Thus, the central bank governor answered Fatlawi lower sweat reserves of foreign currency 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum