Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Remember TNTBS on Wingit Call with Nick Giammarino - Chaos Ensues DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Remember TNTBS on Wingit Call with Nick Giammarino - Chaos Ensues

Go down

Remember TNTBS on Wingit Call with Nick Giammarino - Chaos Ensues Empty Remember TNTBS on Wingit Call with Nick Giammarino - Chaos Ensues

Post by nickgiammarino on Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:04 pm

Last edited by nickgiammarino on Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Remember TNTBS on Wingit Call with Nick Giammarino - Chaos Ensues Empty Re: Remember TNTBS on Wingit Call with Nick Giammarino - Chaos Ensues

Post by Terbo56 on Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:06 pm

So, Nick, when is the FBI going to step in and arrest all these guru assholes? Better be gittin busy, 'fore it's to late- question really? sarcastic
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Remember TNTBS on Wingit Call with Nick Giammarino - Chaos Ensues Empty Re: Remember TNTBS on Wingit Call with Nick Giammarino - Chaos Ensues

Post by Jayzze on Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:52 pm

terbo they have so many to get they should become a rubber band so they could make it snappy  so guys lets get  movin
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 on Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:50 pm

Remember TNTBS on Wingit Call with Nick Giammarino - Chaos Ensues 3508649203 Remember TNTBS on Wingit Call with Nick Giammarino - Chaos Ensues 3508649203 Even funny the second time around! Remember TNTBS on Wingit Call with Nick Giammarino - Chaos Ensues 3508649203 Remember TNTBS on Wingit Call with Nick Giammarino - Chaos Ensues 3508649203
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino on Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:46 am

@Terbo56 wrote:So, Nick, when is the FBI going to step in and arrest all these guru assholes? Better be gittin busy, 'fore it's to late- question really? sarcastic
Great question.  I think we are meeting next month, I'll keep you posted.

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum